Bucket Hats

PBH3

I have a visit next week with a cardiovascular doctor for a little a plumbing work. It was suggested that I start using a hat for some coverage of  my ears and neck, anything other than a baseball type hat. At least during the summer months.

Soooooo……..ordered today.

69AA450B-1554-4A1D-849E-9420899C585E.webp

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, 
I've read this entire topic because I've been looking for a good Bucket Hat for a while and couldn't find one. So for the Europeans I found a good site, I recently moved to Berlin it's a German site that a friend recommended to me. For those living outside Europe, I don't think they deliver, but for those looking for something sober to make beautiful swings out of the sun, this Bucket Hat site hides a few treasures!!

Edited by JeremyClem

• 2 months later...

I have a large white adidas sun hat and it is too much for golf… gets in the way lol.  But I recently got a white bucket hat and I think it works just fine. 

Driver: Sim2 max - ventus 5-s shaft - lamkin cross line grip 

Irons:  Snake eyes 600b - rifle 5.5 shafts - golf pride mcc white grip standard 

Wedges: Titleist vokey sm4 (52*,56*) and a raw 60* - all with lamkin cross line grips 

Putter: Odessey R-ball stroke lab putter  

• 2 months later...

I was going to start a new topic on hats, but then saw this one.

With summer nearly here, and with the weather already producing record temps for this time of year, I am thinking of getting another bucket hat.

The caviat is,  the brim needs to be wide and firm, not floppy.

I have 3 or 4 yard work hats already, but the rims are very floppy. And tend to block my vision when swinging a club.

I've seen players on tour wearing some different brands and really like the way they look. I'm not keen on spending $50+ for a hat though. 

Are there more affordable options like these hats out there? Or has these style hats have the market cornered , and can set the pricing because of that?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

Are there more affordable options like these hats out there? Or has these style hats have the market cornered , and can set the pricing because of that?

Some have already said it in her but Imperial Hats Cooling Sun Protection hat is the way to go. Yes it cost $55 but it is 100% worth paying for the quality. I think my golf group has tried every single brand of bucket hat for playing in the the summer heat in Houston and our group often tees off with 4 Imperial Cooling Sun-Protection hats. I've also had mine for a couple of years so they are built well and last for a while. 

Titleist makes a good firm brim one as well but they are more costly and Imperial has like 200 stock logos that you can add for free so more customizable

JK

Driver: Callaway Rogue

3W: Callaway Rogue

Hybrid: Callaway Apex

Irons: Callaway APEX 21

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore

Putter: PXG Hercules 

On 6/17/2022 at 5:35 PM, ParFore74x said:

I actually have a couple of these in my cart on an online store right now. Trying to decide if I need one or two. 😂 

Good to rotate in the hot and humid weather.  Get two.  I have six of them

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S, 58.08M 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

1 hour ago, jkimbrell0 said:

Some have already said it in her but Imperial Hats Cooling Sun Protection hat is the way to go. Yes it cost $55 but it is 100% worth paying for the quality. I think my golf group has tried every single brand of bucket hat for playing in the the summer heat in Houston and our group often tees off with 4 Imperial Cooling Sun-Protection hats. I've also had mine for a couple of years so they are built well and last for a while. 

Titleist makes a good firm brim one as well but they are more costly and Imperial has like 200 stock logos that you can add for free so more customizable

Thank you, I will look Into them.

Saw these at a WM for 25$ arctic cool hats. Anyone use them?

Screenshot_20240430_103539_Walmart.jpg.f3d5ac4ef5078a32ca7afdffbce17ef9.jpg

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.