PGA Superstore return policy

I'm looking for a Toulon Las Vegas putter but wanted to roll a few before buying.  Pretty reasonable request before dropping $450. There are none to be found in my area. PGASS will take an online order and if it's not up to my liking, they'll take a return. Key is you must buy another product that same day for an equivalent dollar value.  There's no 24 hr policy for returns, no store credit. You either keep it or you're on the hook for a same day purchase of another product.  Who came up with this policy?  Anyone have a different experience?   

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x

I would recommend trying a Sub 70 004 putter same design and comes with different weights to dial in to your specific feel plus will save you many dollars for other purchases. Plus customer service is best in business

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

• Like 1
22 hours ago, 550025KV said:

I'm looking for a Toulon Las Vegas putter but wanted to roll a few before buying.  Pretty reasonable request before dropping $450. There are none to be found in my area. PGASS will take an online order and if it's not up to my liking, they'll take a return. Key is you must buy another product that same day for an equivalent dollar value.  There's no 24 hr policy for returns, no store credit. You either keep it or you're on the hook for a same day purchase of another product.  Who came up with this policy?  Anyone have a different experience?   

Was not aware of this policy. I would somehow find another source.

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff 

Irons: :cobra-small: 4 - PW King Forged Tec with Aerotech Steelfiber I95 Stiff

Wedges:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 or Maxfli Tour

You could buy used. Odds are if you don’t like it you can make most if not almost all your money back. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

22 hours ago, 550025KV said:

That is there performance guarantee which gives you 90 days to try the club.     They have a 30 day return policy if returned in original condition; this is pretty standard to ensure they still have a new club.  

https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/returns-info/

Keep an eye on Callaway Preowned and purchase a used one. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2,

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

As others mentioned that is the performance guarantee not the return policy.  If it ships with some type of plastic on the head or grip, you'd better still have it on their when you return it.  I returned an evnroll last fall without any problems though so as long as they can't tell it is used you should be OK.

8 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

As others mentioned that is the performance guarantee not the return policy.  If it ships with some type of plastic on the head or grip, you'd better still have it on their when you return it.  I returned an evnroll last fall without any problems though so as long as they can't tell it is used you should be OK.

Thanks for sharing. I specifically asked the store manager that exact question and he offered no return policy.  Just the performance guarantee.  I'll probably pass on PGATSS and order through Callawaygolfpreowned.com when one comes available. My entire bag is through the preowned guys. I have a great relationship with that group.  

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x
On 9/20/2022 at 9:49 AM, tschott said:

I would recommend trying a Sub 70 004 putter same design and comes with different weights to dial in to your specific feel plus will save you many dollars for other purchases. Plus customer service is best in business

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

Thanks for the heads up. I will look into the Sub70.  I just added a wedge from Sub70 and I've been very happy. Great group with excellent service.  

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x