Jump to content

Foreward golf company


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Foreward golf said:

Hey Guy, I’m Chad from Foreward golf. I am the creator of the patented fitting process, and got wind that a forum started up on here. So I wanted to introduce myself, and answer any and all questions you may have about the system. I would love to have you guys come to my facility and give it a try first hand!!!

Clubs look amazing!  Have been checking out your pages and the fitting process. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Foreward golf said:

Hey Guy, I’m Chad from Foreward golf. I am the creator of the patented fitting process, and got wind that a forum started up on here. So I wanted to introduce myself, and answer any and all questions you may have about the system. I would love to have you guys come to my facility and give it a try first hand!!!

Chad!  I’ve watched just about everything you’ve put out.  The whole fitting process looks awesome!  Can you run us through an iron fitting with you?

🙃

Link to comment

@Foreward golf - do you have any information on the VCOG or MOI of the clubs head? That is something I have become quite interested in lately as I feel like there is a "magic number" for me with VCOG. Also, it looks like you have multiple sole designs, would you say one of those is comparable to a "V-Sole" like you would see on Srixon irons? 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 

Titleist White Box 2023 Prototype Golf balls review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/53743-member-test-titleist-pro-v1pro-v1x-white-box/?do=findComment&comment=870550
Mizuno Long Game 2023 Testing review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59890-testers-announced-2023-mgs-forum-review-mizuno-long-game/?do=findComment&comment=941928
Rapsodo MLM2Pro Unofficial review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62637-unofficial-review-rapsodo-mlm2pro/

 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Foreward golf said:

Absolutely! Before I begin, I want to let everyone know that I'm terrible at grammar and I speak much better then I type. My apologies, and I will try my best to articulate my thoughts clearly.

First, I'd like to explain how all this came about. Like many of you, I am married to the game. My game has always, and will always be my top priority. This mentality is what I believe has brought me to this point in my fitting process. Years ago before the process was created, my studio was like most studios. Every shaft, every brand, every head you name it we had it. However, The OEM companies never seemed to offer all the tools I felt I needed to convince myself that my clubs were completely dialed in. Like any golf junkie, I began to think about how I could prove to myself that my equipment was 100 percent as dialed in as possible without anything being over looked. I soon came to realize, I would have to create my own 7 iron head so that I could test all of the variables in isolation. Sole design, lie angle, total weight, shaft profile, flex, grip size, length, CG location, offset, and swing weight or balance point. So, I needed to design a 7 iron that could accommodate all of those tests. I needed 3 different models High, Medium, and Low bounce. I needed weight ports for the Length test, which is testing 1.25 over length, std, and 1.25 under length and still achieve the same swing weight. I only set out to create a 7 iron swiss army knife type of thing to test all the variables in isolation  to figure out how each one effected my swing and my ball flight. This is how the system was created and we have been perfecting it for over 3 years. 

 

In a, fitting the first thing we do is let the player warm up. We turn the screen off so the player cannot see where there ball is going. We want them to get loose, and not try and correct shots going offline. We know a player can and will (subconsciously or not) adjust to make a club work better, but that's not the point. We want to marry a club up to your natural and repeatable motion. Once the player is warmed up we then turn the monitor back on and start to look at some data. We want to explain their swing dynamics so we can makes sense of the mission. Most people have a natural and pretty consistent club path, and AOA, and we prove that to them with data. What they often times struggle with is Strike location, and face control. Most times this is because the club and its specs are incorrect and will cause a player to compensate in attempts to hit a good shot. Compensations and consistency is like water and oil, they don't mix. If a player has a consistent path to the left for example -3 on average, they should play a fade. If a player has an in-to-out path they should naturally play a draw. Having predictability of what the ball will do before hitting it is where good golf lives and now strategy can be unleased. Good golfers don't aim hit and hope, they know what the ball should do based on there swing type. We explain what the shot shape should be, and how we need to get the face matched up to that path so that it happens. Then we need to explain the Tiger strike, which I use a slide show to explain in detail. I will try and type it out, but please bear with me. 

I have a photo of Tiger's club from the year 2000, and you can clearly see where he has worn out his club. Dead center, and very low on the face. Most people will identify that strike as thin feeling, and that maybe true, but there is magic in it that, I will explain. When a player hits a 7 iron the ball will compress against the face, and the ball is stuck on the face for 1/2 inch or so. These moments in time are my points of interest. A Tiger strike will compress the ball the same way, but the key is the ball will be completely off the face before the club crashes into the earth. When this happens the pure physics of the swing dynamics will be influencing the shot unalter by the earth. Most people associate a strike location 2 grooves higher as feeling pure or perfect, because it feels the best. However you can clearly see tiger didn't become the iron player he became doing it like that. Why? Hitting 2 grooves higher allows the earth to act as a variable in the shot. If the ball isn't completely off the face before the earth is influencing the clubhead our dispersion cone and shot shape predictability is all but lost. I've watched 1000's of people hit balls looking through this lens and I truly believe this. The variables we test  play a significant role in achieving a Tiger strike and matching up the face to path relationship. This is explained the same way with visual aids for every person doing our process. 

So now we know what a Tiger strike it and what it looks like, so here is how the process goes... When hitting the variables there are 2 steps. Did they tiger strike??? if yes did the ball shape in the direction stated during there warm up of what should happen? Once a player achieves both the ball will fly and come straight down the chimney. Then they are incentivized  to repeat there natural swing. The swing you can repeat most often is where good golf lives. Paring a club up to that is paramount. What tends to happen is the player will begin the hit the same shots over and over with consistent ball speed, launch, spin, carry and shape. They are now one with the club. Golf is still hard, but knowing we are going out there with our best chances of playing well is all we can do.    

Sole deign/ bounce: High, Med, Low  : which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Lie: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Weight: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Profile: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Flex: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

CG: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Offset: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Length: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Grip: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

 

Every test will have a winner. We then write a prescription based on the data for the top OEM brand on model,  or a Foreward iron which is the only iron I have come across to meet the needs of every possible prescription. 

We will write out all the specs and shaft that match your needs based on the data. We have a custom build shop so everyone has the option of having there clubs built to spec at Foreward golf. We have had so much success in this process thus far, we have been shipping the system across the country, allowing people to collect the data and strike locations so our trained professionals can then write a prescription. So far the results have maintained performance as our in person fittings. 

I hope this all made sense, I tried my best. Just like all of you, I love golf, I want to help people get a return on there investment in equipment and coaching, because nothing is better the a new personal low round. This is all a by product of wanting to become the best golfer I can be. 

What maybe the  most interesting thing I've noticed about the process is how much the variables not only influence ball flight, but how a players swing responds to them. I have learned to assume nothing and test everting, because each individual will often times respond differently then the next guy. Every persons subconscious is different and making any predictions is a slippery slope. 

Appreciate your time and interest,

Foreward Golf  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          

This is great info!  So you said you are shipping all over... how are you fitting remotely?  Is it something I would take to my local club that has a monitor?

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
On 10/25/2023 at 12:40 PM, Foreward golf said:

Absolutely! Before I begin, I want to let everyone know that I'm terrible at grammar and I speak much better then I type. My apologies, and I will try my best to articulate my thoughts clearly.

First, I'd like to explain how all this came about. Like many of you, I am married to the game. My game has always, and will always be my top priority. This mentality is what I believe has brought me to this point in my fitting process. Years ago before the process was created, my studio was like most studios. Every shaft, every brand, every head you name it we had it. However, The OEM companies never seemed to offer all the tools I felt I needed to convince myself that my clubs were completely dialed in. Like any golf junkie, I began to think about how I could prove to myself that my equipment was 100 percent as dialed in as possible without anything being over looked. I soon came to realize, I would have to create my own 7 iron head so that I could test all of the variables in isolation. Sole design, lie angle, total weight, shaft profile, flex, grip size, length, CG location, offset, and swing weight or balance point. So, I needed to design a 7 iron that could accommodate all of those tests. I needed 3 different models High, Medium, and Low bounce. I needed weight ports for the Length test, which is testing 1.25 over length, std, and 1.25 under length and still achieve the same swing weight. I only set out to create a 7 iron swiss army knife type of thing to test all the variables in isolation  to figure out how each one effected my swing and my ball flight. This is how the system was created and we have been perfecting it for over 3 years. 

 

In a, fitting the first thing we do is let the player warm up. We turn the screen off so the player cannot see where there ball is going. We want them to get loose, and not try and correct shots going offline. We know a player can and will (subconsciously or not) adjust to make a club work better, but that's not the point. We want to marry a club up to your natural and repeatable motion. Once the player is warmed up we then turn the monitor back on and start to look at some data. We want to explain their swing dynamics so we can makes sense of the mission. Most people have a natural and pretty consistent club path, and AOA, and we prove that to them with data. What they often times struggle with is Strike location, and face control. Most times this is because the club and its specs are incorrect and will cause a player to compensate in attempts to hit a good shot. Compensations and consistency is like water and oil, they don't mix. If a player has a consistent path to the left for example -3 on average, they should play a fade. If a player has an in-to-out path they should naturally play a draw. Having predictability of what the ball will do before hitting it is where good golf lives and now strategy can be unleased. Good golfers don't aim hit and hope, they know what the ball should do based on there swing type. We explain what the shot shape should be, and how we need to get the face matched up to that path so that it happens. Then we need to explain the Tiger strike, which I use a slide show to explain in detail. I will try and type it out, but please bear with me. 

I have a photo of Tiger's club from the year 2000, and you can clearly see where he has worn out his club. Dead center, and very low on the face. Most people will identify that strike as thin feeling, and that maybe true, but there is magic in it that, I will explain. When a player hits a 7 iron the ball will compress against the face, and the ball is stuck on the face for 1/2 inch or so. These moments in time are my points of interest. A Tiger strike will compress the ball the same way, but the key is the ball will be completely off the face before the club crashes into the earth. When this happens the pure physics of the swing dynamics will be influencing the shot unalter by the earth. Most people associate a strike location 2 grooves higher as feeling pure or perfect, because it feels the best. However you can clearly see tiger didn't become the iron player he became doing it like that. Why? Hitting 2 grooves higher allows the earth to act as a variable in the shot. If the ball isn't completely off the face before the earth is influencing the clubhead our dispersion cone and shot shape predictability is all but lost. I've watched 1000's of people hit balls looking through this lens and I truly believe this. The variables we test  play a significant role in achieving a Tiger strike and matching up the face to path relationship. This is explained the same way with visual aids for every person doing our process. 

So now we know what a Tiger strike it and what it looks like, so here is how the process goes... When hitting the variables there are 2 steps. Did they tiger strike??? if yes did the ball shape in the direction stated during there warm up of what should happen? Once a player achieves both the ball will fly and come straight down the chimney. Then they are incentivized  to repeat there natural swing. The swing you can repeat most often is where good golf lives. Paring a club up to that is paramount. What tends to happen is the player will begin the hit the same shots over and over with consistent ball speed, launch, spin, carry and shape. They are now one with the club. Golf is still hard, but knowing we are going out there with our best chances of playing well is all we can do.    

Sole deign/ bounce: High, Med, Low  : which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Lie: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Weight: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Profile: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Flex: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

CG: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Offset: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Length: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

Grip: which produced the most tiger strikes and provided shot shape?

 

Every test will have a winner. We then write a prescription based on the data for the top OEM brand on model,  or a Foreward iron which is the only iron I have come across to meet the needs of every possible prescription. 

We will write out all the specs and shaft that match your needs based on the data. We have a custom build shop so everyone has the option of having there clubs built to spec at Foreward golf. We have had so much success in this process thus far, we have been shipping the system across the country, allowing people to collect the data and strike locations so our trained professionals can then write a prescription. So far the results have maintained performance as our in person fittings. 

I hope this all made sense, I tried my best. Just like all of you, I love golf, I want to help people get a return on there investment in equipment and coaching, because nothing is better the a new personal low round. This is all a by product of wanting to become the best golfer I can be. 

What maybe the  most interesting thing I've noticed about the process is how much the variables not only influence ball flight, but how a players swing responds to them. I have learned to assume nothing and test everting, because each individual will often times respond differently then the next guy. Every persons subconscious is different and making any predictions is a slippery slope. 

Appreciate your time and interest,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          

Man, if I could afford the time and money, I would hop on a plane and visit your shop for a fitting.  Good luck with your enterprise.

Edited by Hook DeLoft

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, 03trdblack said:

I've been using these irons for a while now, here is the set I'm gaming. 

 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those are some great looking clubs!  The color combo is sick!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Chad  (@Foreward golf )

  Can't thank you enough for joining up over here and letting everyone know what your philosophy is - awesome stuff!  

  I would love to schedule a time to come in and go through a fitting, if you're amenable (and available) and film as much of it as possible to put together a little presentation for the forum members.  I'm up in Santa Clarita, and I've been to your studio before (for an awesome putter fitting, a couple years back) - we actually talked then about what you had in mind re: fittings and designing your own clubs - LOVE that you followed through! 

  I'm typically available Fridays - happy to move this over to a direct message if that's easier to plan.  Just let me know your availability, and if you're okay with a little filming.  

  Looking forward to getting something on the books!

 -Matt

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (4-PW) - Caley 01T (4-PW)
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Maxfli Tour

Link to comment

What color combo would you get in these Foreward irons?  I might go with the gold/brown with the black screws.  If I could afford new irons at this current time.  My irons are only 3 years old…

although the silver and black looks really good…

Edited by Owengeorge13

🙃

Link to comment

I dig the black on black and then maybe go wild with a colorful BB&F shortie ferrule. I have always liked black irons but I would be curious what type of finish it is (DBM like the Maltby/Ben Hogans or more of the glossy Taylormade finish). For the record, DBM seems to be much more resilient and would be my preference. The forewards look like the black might wear rather quickly but I could be wrong. 

15 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

I would love to schedule a time to come in and go through a fitting, if you're amenable (and available) and film as much of it as possible to put together a little presentation for the forum members.  I'm up in Santa Clarita, and I've been to your studio before (for an awesome putter fitting, a couple years back) - we actually talked then about what you had in mind re: fittings and designing your own clubs - LOVE that you followed through! 

That would be amazing! Hopefully you guys can make that happen. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 

Titleist White Box 2023 Prototype Golf balls review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/53743-member-test-titleist-pro-v1pro-v1x-white-box/?do=findComment&comment=870550
Mizuno Long Game 2023 Testing review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59890-testers-announced-2023-mgs-forum-review-mizuno-long-game/?do=findComment&comment=941928
Rapsodo MLM2Pro Unofficial review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62637-unofficial-review-rapsodo-mlm2pro/

 

Link to comment

Haven't heard anything yet, but I'll be reaching out to the store in the next few days when I have a clearer idea of my December schedule.  Would LOVE to get this on the books before the New Year!

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (4-PW) - Caley 01T (4-PW)
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 11:20 AM, GolfSpy SAM said:

Haven't heard anything yet, but I'll be reaching out to the store in the next few days when I have a clearer idea of my December schedule.  Would LOVE to get this on the books before the New Year!

I think Chad/Foreward golf does a live fitting on instagram every Wednesday night.  If you have a chance try to watch , I would suggest it.  The fitting process is really interesting.

Edited by Owengeorge13

🙃

Link to comment

They are interesting Clubs and look pretty good. I do wonder how some models will evolve or if they will just stay with the normal CB they have.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I just saw this thread I reached out to Chad this morning and they already called me, I live in NJ and talk to Dan at foreward, really nice guy went over the whole process for the remote fitting. They send out a giant heavy duty crate that has the multiple different 7 irons and you go to a a simulator and get all the data and send everything back and then they custom build it for you. The fitting is around $300 which includes shipping and then like above the different color heads cost differently I forget the prices but I believe the copper is the most expensive around $200/club depending on shaft I believe. I’m about 5th in line so I’ll let you guys know when I get my remote demo

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

Hey guys I just saw this thread I reached out to Chad this morning and they already called me, I live in NJ and talk to Dan at foreward, really nice guy went over the whole process for the remote fitting. They send out a giant heavy duty crate that has the multiple different 7 irons and you go to a a simulator and get all the data and send everything back and then they custom build it for you. The fitting is around $300 which includes shipping and then like above the different color heads cost differently I forget the prices but I believe the copper is the most expensive around $200/club depending on shaft I believe. I’m about 5th in line so I’ll let you guys know when I get my remote demo

So it's a self fit kit?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Nolan220 said:

Hey guys I just saw this thread I reached out to Chad this morning and they already called me, I live in NJ and talk to Dan at foreward, really nice guy went over the whole process for the remote fitting. They send out a giant heavy duty crate that has the multiple different 7 irons and you go to a a simulator and get all the data and send everything back and then they custom build it for you. The fitting is around $300 which includes shipping and then like above the different color heads cost differently I forget the prices but I believe the copper is the most expensive around $200/club depending on shaft I believe. I’m about 5th in line so I’ll let you guys know when I get my remote demo

Interesting.  I definitely want to hear more on the process of this because I would think shaft choice, loft/lie and everything else that goes along with a fitting would be tough to figure out.  

Was the pricing with the shaft?  I think when I reached out that was head price.  I may have mis understood his message though.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Interesting.  I definitely want to hear more on the process of this because I would think shaft choice, loft/lie and everything else that goes along with a fitting would be tough to figure out.  

Was the pricing with the shaft?  I think when I reached out that was head price.  I may have mis understood his message though.

When talked to Chad he had said “around 200 a club depending on shaft selection.”

🙃

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...