MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Anyone completely ditched fairway woods in their bags?
As the title would suggest, I am toying with the idea of ditching my 3 wood and adding an additional long iron.  Distance is one of my strengths, and I play my 3 hybrid 19.5 deg. to 240 carry.  My n…
Forum Pick'em 2024!
It's returning! Want to take part in a large weekly Pick'em? There will be one prize to the overall winner at the end!  More details to come, but you are in let us know and we will get you setup…
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
Set Wedge vs. Specialty Wedge
Getting a new set of clubs this winter, and I was curious what everyone's though is on going with a wedge from a set versus a specialty wedge like a Vokey? What would be the reasons that would influ…
Planned 2030 Golf Ball Rollback
Well, folks, the folks at the R&A and USGA are dead-set on limiting distance now. Bifurcation is coming. These folks are SO out-of-touch with the recreational golfer, the 99% of golfers they SUP…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts in a classic White Hot for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai…
Odyssey Ai-ONE Milled Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts with a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai-O…
FlightScope Progression Series: 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! FlightScope Progression Series! *Special Announcement Read Bottom Section!* Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience FlightScope stands as a front…
ODIN Golf Balls: 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_BNG
Testers Announced! In the vast landscape of golf ball options available to consumers, the direct-to-consumer (DTC) golf ball market has experienced an explosion of new brands in recent year…
Sacks Parente Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Introduction: Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the …

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Member Recap - Caley 01X Utility Iron
Forum Member Recap - Caley 01X Utility Iron
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity - Part One: Unveiling Caley Golf's 01X Utility Iron Caley Golf, a rising star in the Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) market, has swiftly carved its niche as a brand to watc…
11 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 40 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_BEN
Season 2 - Week 39 Virtual Championship Tour is now open for scoring!!! Photo credit: @MC3157 (That's his ball now, them's the rules...) Happy New Year!!! 

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Trackman 4 indoor/outdoor
Jt1022
Selling my TM4. Will work indoor and outdoor. You can re-warranty it and add software subscriptions through TrackMan but not necessary. Will work perfectly fine on the range or out on the course for…
0 comments
Ventus Blue Velocore 5-R shaft
GolfSpy_BNG
Up for sale is a Ventus Blue Velocore 5-R shaft with an all fit adapter. I will include the cogs that came with the adapter. Some OEM’s require different screws but I don’t have those.  This played …
0 comments
Hzrdus 4G 5.5 60g Limited Edition Finish
GolfSpy_BNG
Up for sale is a limited edition ion finish Hzrdus 4G 60g 5.5 shaft with an all fit adapter. I will include the cogs that came with the adapter. Some OEM’s require different screws but I don’t have …
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT