DO NOT BUY SKYTRAK

I purchased the Skytrak + from AMAZON with the $78.00 plastic protective cover.  Amazon ONLY sends me the unit without the cover.  I call Amazon who has a person with a prepared script tell me the only thing they can do is have me send it back.  How can I send back what I did not get? I explain this and they say sorry all I can do is send it back. But wait, it gets worse.
SKYTRAK app does not allow you to sync your data from the driving range where there is no WIFI.    SKYTRAK's OWN MANUAL TELLS YOU TO GO TO SKYGOLF.com and purchase a $29.00 annual membership.  I did this.  When I went to add new device, it tells me they NO LONGER SUPPORT SKYTRAC.  Their customer service tells me I need to call SKYTRAK.  So, i did this and they offered no help whatsoever other than telling me to go to Amazon and SKYGOLF.  I tried to explain how their OWN MANUAL told me to go to SKYGOLF, but they didn't care.  HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Too bad you had those hassles... It actually is a very functional launch monitor with sim play capabilities. 

Amazon returns are usually pretty easy - go thru "Your Orders" and then look for a drop-off location near you (UPS or FedEx store).

Perhaps things have changed since GolfTec bought them out. And yes it does require an Internet connection to check your software license. And it is possible to use the unit in basic practice range mode with no subscription.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Box what you received up and send it back and they'll refund your money.

Woods:  :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 X Proto 3H & 4H, Xcaliber RT175 S  

Irons: :Takomo: IRON 101 5-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: LAB Golf EF3, Accra graphite, 34"

Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: :callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 Stand Bag / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit
Accessories: :Arccos: 360 /  Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized 

image.png

I've had no issues with my ST+ since I got it last year. Although I don't take it to the range.

Not receiving the protective case is an Amazon issue, not a SkyTrak one, to be fair.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Neither right nor wrong. But if I'm buying a LM or higher end product like that I'm going to a direct supplier or the company itself not Amazon. 

Just too many run arounds and other stuff to deal with for a product that has too much value.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Neither right nor wrong. But if I'm buying a LM or higher end product like that I'm going to a direct supplier or the company itself not Amazon. 

Just too many run arounds and other stuff to deal with for a product that has too much value.

I agree with this 100%. There are a few other sites geared towards golf simulator supplies that have great customer support reviews as well. 

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

the title is missing the "FROM AMAZON" section...

Skytrak has proven to be a great product and suggesting that you don't buy it is misleading. I would definitely do my research and if I'm paying that amount of money I'm going directly to the OEM or one of their trusted vendors.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I feel like this is the complete opposite of my experience with them.  ST+ has worked great since I got it but it does not leave my home setup. Now that its spring here I am hoping to bring it to the range a bit.  I actually made a mistake when I originally got it and accidentally registered the annual membership to a different email account than my ST membership one since PayPal defaulted weirdly and their customer service was incredibly helpful and got it reregistered to the right address pretty quickly. 

Driver:   G425 Max w/Hzardous im10
Fairway:  M4 3 wood w/fujikura atmos 
Hybrids:  G425  max 3 hybrid w/alta cb      
Irons:      P790 4-pw  w/ dynamic gold 95
Wedge:   50 degree MG4 54/58 degree MG3 w/dynamic gold r300
Putter:   white hot versa double bend seven 

On 4/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, JA Mitchell said:

How can I send back what I did not get?

It doesn't matter. Like @dbdors said, just return every thing you received to Amazon. Amazon favors the buyer. Even if you never received anything, you could get the refund as there would be no proof of delivery.

For all the rest of it, I don't know, can't help you there. Hopefully whatever time and money you spent beyond the original purchase can be re-used if you buy it again and actually get all the parts.

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone

1 hour ago, HikingMike said:

It doesn't matter. Like @dbdors said, just return every thing you received to Amazon. Amazon favors the buyer. Even if you never received anything, you could get the refund as there would be no proof of delivery.

For all the rest of it, I don't know, can't help you there. Hopefully whatever time and money you spent beyond the original purchase can be re-used if you buy it again and actually get all the parts.

I believe If it was purchased from a third party seller then there are different policies.    That is why I always buy things that ship from Amazon.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

22 hours ago, cnosil said:

I believe If it was purchased from a third party seller then there are different policies.    That is why I always buy things that ship from Amazon.  

I don't remember for sure, but I think it still strongly favors the buyer. The sellers might eat shipping. I returned something that was from another country and the seller said to just keep it. For the record, it's rare that I return something and I do not take advantage of any system, lol.

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone

I only see 2 listing for this with the protector on Amazon.  They both are the same.  "Ships from Amazon" , "Sold by SkyTrak Golf" and "Free Returns".

Sometimes what suppliers send to Amazon may be missing something, stuff happens, nobody's perfect.  But the situation is still the same, pack it up and submit a return.  Take it to your local Kohls, UPS or whatever options you have and send it back.  The refund will be processed within a day at worst.

Or you can submit it as an exchange.  Send it back and they'll send a replacement.  For the most part Amazon is pretty easy to deal with when stuff like this happens.  It is really important for their business model to make returns and exchanges easy.  That is why so many people shop Amazon.

2024-04-18_18-43-47.jpg.23fddea6c92d64e8f892ed76e5659876.jpg

Edited by dbdors

Woods:  :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 X Proto 3H & 4H, Xcaliber RT175 S  

Irons: :Takomo: IRON 101 5-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: LAB Golf EF3, Accra graphite, 34"

Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: :callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 Stand Bag / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit
Accessories: :Arccos: 360 /  Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized 

image.png

I don’t have too many issues with my SkyTrak. Also syncs fine when I get home. I don’t really need it synced at the range itself so that isn’t an issue as I am looking at the data live at the time.

TSR2 9° with Tensei AV Xlink Blue 65 TSR and MCC +4, 
TSR2 15° with Tensei AV Xlink Blue 65 TSR and MCC +4, 
2 Iron T200 Utility and MCC +4, 
T150 5- PW (44) Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105
Vokey SM9 48.10 F Grind, 
Vokey SM9 54.10 S Grind, 
Vokey SM9 60.08 M Grind, 
L.A.B Mezz Max Broomstick