RIVL golf bag

Another new bag hitting the market, the RIVL bag. Looks nice and very similar to some others out there. Im not a fan of white, as i would spend more time trying to keep it clean, or cleaning it!

They are doing a launch sale on it for $249.00

https://rivlgolf.com/products/rivl-premium-pu-leather-stand-bag

Screenshot_20240608_113851_Instagram.jpg.c202daaf01591204095ecb71bef7150a.jpg

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Another new bag hitting the market, the RIVL bag. Looks nice and very similar to some others out there. Im not a fan of white, as i would spend more time trying to keep it clean, or cleaning it!

They are doing a launch sale on it for $249.00

https://rivlgolf.com/products/rivl-premium-pu-leather-stand-bag

Screenshot_20240608_113851_Instagram.jpg.c202daaf01591204095ecb71bef7150a.jpg

I completely agree with you on the white bag, I wouldn't even want to take it out if I were walking which is most days. Looks like a nice enough bag, but for the price I would probably just go with a Ping Hoofer. 

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max 10.5°

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 25°, :titleist-small: Tsi2 21°

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM10 - 50° 12f, 54° 14f, 58° 14k

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :vice: Pro Air

Bag: Ghost Golf Maverick 14-Way 

Glove: Nexgen Nano-X Pro Tour+

It would seem the bag market is an easier one to get into than some. Getting the name out is surely tough, but at least from a bird's eye view many of these bags look similar.

I will say the price point is much better than others I have seen though.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It would seem the bag market is an easier one to get into than some. Getting the name out is surely tough, but at least from a bird's eye view many of these bags look similar.

I will say the price point is much better than others I have seen though.

You aren't wrong about that!  I've now seen 5? different retailers offering very similar looking bags now.  This is the lowest price one yet!

I wonder if they are all from the same manufacturer plant, but different contracts for different design nuances.

I think I asked Cnosil to check at HQ if the vessel and GG bag had interchangeable removable bottom pockets as they seemed very similar. 

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

That bag looks great! I’d like a new bag and think I would like to go back to a 5 way carry bag. I’m still rocking the 14 way top flite gamer cart bag that I got for $100 lol I get funny looks from the people that get on the internet and trash every thing top flite but it’s been a good bag. The only thing stopping me from getting a new one is my wife somehow has a new golf gear radar and within a couple of days sees and comments on my “ridiculous obsession” 

(I caught her the other day hitting balls in the backyard btw and if you knew my wife you would know how big of a deal this was) 

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

• 2 months later...

More than anything, RIVL has great customer service. Every DM I have sent their way has been responded courteous, knowledgeable, direct, and personal touch. I have used their wedges now for a couple of months, but best wedge I have used in a while (still cant let go of 58 RAW). Owner is all about offering premium quality (wedges, bag, towel, and now putter!) to the general public without the markups. I would have gotten the bag, but white did have me hesitate and I had just purchased a bag not too long ago so didnt want to be in the doghouse by the missus. Whatever product they come out with will definitely be on my radar.

D : G430 SFT 10.5* (adj to 9.5) Alta CB 55S 

3W:  Cobra LTDx 15*

5W : Takomo Ignis 17* Vista Pro 55S

7W : Takomo Ignis 21* Vista Pro 65S

5H : Ping G430 26* Alta CB 70R

Irons : Takomo 101 5-PW KBS Tour Stiff

W RIVL 50/56

W : Callaway JAWS 58/10J

P Cobra King 3D Agera 35" 

14 minutes ago, kbpablo said:

More than anything, RIVL has great customer service. Every DM I have sent their way has been responded courteous, knowledgeable, direct, and personal touch. I have used their wedges now for a couple of months, but best wedge I have used in a while (still cant let go of 58 RAW). Owner is all about offering premium quality (wedges, bag, towel, and now putter!) to the general public without the markups. I would have gotten the bag, but white did have me hesitate and I had just purchased a bag not too long ago so didnt want to be in the doghouse by the missus. Whatever product they come out with will definitely be on my radar.

They are working on a full iron set and putters now too.  Bags will be offered in white grey and black soon I read 

WITB-

1 minute ago, Rob Person said:

They are working on a full iron set and putters now too.  Bags will be offered in white grey and black soon I read 

Yea i actually caught a glimpse of the irons. They look 🔥
I guess I have to wish my newer bag gets worn down soon..more golf perhaps? Lol

D : G430 SFT 10.5* (adj to 9.5) Alta CB 55S 

3W:  Cobra LTDx 15*

5W : Takomo Ignis 17* Vista Pro 55S

7W : Takomo Ignis 21* Vista Pro 65S

5H : Ping G430 26* Alta CB 70R

Irons : Takomo 101 5-PW KBS Tour Stiff

W RIVL 50/56

W : Callaway JAWS 58/10J

P Cobra King 3D Agera 35"