Any good tips/resources to help my bunker play ?

I have really been struggling to consistently get out of bunkers near the green. I have have watched a variety of youtube vids and other stuff, but wanted to see if there was anything in particular that was especially helpful to any of you. Ex: Drills, videos, articles, tips. Im open to anything lol

Driver- Callaway Big Bertha B21

3 Wood- Taylormade Burner

4 Hybrid- Nike Vapor

Irons- Mizuno JPX 921 4-PW

Wedges- Titelist Vokey 52,54,56

Putter- Tad Moore Pro1 G

Bag- Callaway ORG14L 2022

The best method would be to get some lessons.  Since we don’t know what you swing looks like or the kind of bunkers you are playing out if giving any kind of advice is difficult.   I would suggest Dan Grieve; his YouTube videos and book go into how to play out of bunkers and deal with varying conditions.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Hit into them more so you have to play out of them more.... It exactly how I learned but not exactly the best method. 

Most courses don't have a practice bunker which makes it very tough to do that outside of playing so I just started to aim my shot for a bunker and learn to play out of them. It target/distance practice for approach shots while also getting some sand skills.

DRIVER  CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65-R 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.c09940dc65e88df056ed8bc6fac5d992.png STEALTH 2 Plus 15* w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65-R 42" 15*

HYBRID CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Big Bertha 19 w/ UST Recoil DART 75-S 20*

IRONS MALTBY.jpg.db763764d25fcfd7c75f92dc47028a09.jpg TS3 Forged 4i-PW w/ True Temper Score LT 100-R

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115-W 48*/52*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg HB SOFT 8 w/ Center Shaft 3*

Check out my Tests...

What @cnosil said is most likely the best advice. But for a quick "no swing advice" answer I say commit to your shot. Don't stand behind the ball and choose a swing only to change what you chose after you stand over the ball. Pick a shot in your mind and stick to it. All of it. Don't decelerate the swing speed, change your grip, or direction. For a while " Pick it, grip it, and rip it".

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

On 6/17/2024 at 11:31 AM, ADixon said:

I have really been struggling to consistently get out of bunkers near the green. I have have watched a variety of youtube vids and other stuff, but wanted to see if there was anything in particular that was especially helpful to any of you. Ex: Drills, videos, articles, tips. Im open to anything lol

First off @ADixon, glad to see you are using the forum to ask questions and seek info. Welcome. can't beat lessons if you can. I like @JAYER38 thought process but then I might get po'd cause I did hit into it. So I go to my local park and find times when the little kiddos are not around, early AM or just before dark. I hit balls out of the volleyball court, sand areas around swings and other playground equipment. That practice has really helped me a lot.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

On 6/17/2024 at 9:14 AM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Lessons. Or go to rebelliongolf.com and get use the bounce and use the bounce2.0

@ADixon  These two videos by Monte completely transformed my bunker and short game.  It’s very satisfying to get an up and down out of a bunker!!

Monte's method is very much like described by @Haro…  square stance, maybe very slightly open, low hands when the ball needs elevated, and make a normal swing.  The important thing about getting the ball out of the bunker is to finish your swing with club over shoulder.  Sand has to be thrown out for the ball to come out.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, Dweed said:

First off @ADixon, glad to see you are using the forum to ask questions and seek info. Welcome. can't beat lessons if you can. I like @JAYER38 thought process but then I might get po'd cause I did hit into it. So I go to my local park and find times when the little kiddos are not around, early AM or just before dark. I hit balls out of the volleyball court, sand areas around swings and other playground equipment. That practice has really helped me a lot.

This is honestly a solid practice idea... Never even thought about that 

DRIVER  CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65-R 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.c09940dc65e88df056ed8bc6fac5d992.png STEALTH 2 Plus 15* w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65-R 42" 15*

HYBRID CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Big Bertha 19 w/ UST Recoil DART 75-S 20*

IRONS MALTBY.jpg.db763764d25fcfd7c75f92dc47028a09.jpg TS3 Forged 4i-PW w/ True Temper Score LT 100-R

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115-W 48*/52*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg HB SOFT 8 w/ Center Shaft 3*

Check out my Tests...

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

... make a normal swing.  The important thing about getting the ball out of the bunker is to finish your swing with club over shoulder.  Sand has to be thrown out for the ball to come out.

make a normal swing

Repeating for emphasis.

I've struggled out of the bunkers. A lot. For a long time.

One of the main reasons I, and other amateur players, do is simply because - we think we have to change our swing to some kind of strange magic levitation act.

No. Make your normal swing. 

I will repeat what @Kenny B Said because I know it works: 

* The only thing you're doing different is hitting behind the ball. How much behind doesn't matter!

* Make your normal swing .. smooth and steady .. keep moving into a full finish!

* Your only swing thought is to "splash" the sand that's under the ball onto the green! 

At this point do not worry about how far it goes, or where it goes.

Job #1 = get the ball out of the bunker and anywhere on the green, from where you can (hopefully) two putt.

PS: love the playground idea @Dweed!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

34 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

make a normal swing

Repeating for emphasis.

I've struggled out of the bunkers. A lot. For a long time.

One of the main reasons I, and other amateur players, do is simply because - we think we have to change our swing to some kind of strange magic levitation act.

No. Make your normal swing. 

I will repeat what @Kenny B Said because I know it works: 

* The only thing you're doing different is hitting behind the ball. How much behind doesn't matter!

* Make your normal swing .. smooth and steady .. keep moving into a full finish!

* Your only swing thought is to "splash" the sand that's under the ball onto the green! 

At this point do not worry about how far it goes, or where it goes.

Job #1 = get the ball out of the bunker and anywhere on the green, from where you can (hopefully) two putt.

PS: love the playground idea @Dweed!!

I watched Monte’s bunker videos over and over… practiced over and over.  I went to Monte’s clinic; during the bunker segment after one swing, Monte said to the class that was how it’s done.  Made me feel pretty good.  

Getting into a greenside bunker doesn’t scare me anymore.  When I do, I can get out nearly all the time and I make a lot of sandy pars.  Longer shots are still a problem; we have greenside bunkers where it takes 10-15 YARDS just to clear the bunker, let alone get to the hole!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

24 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Getting into a greenside bunker doesn’t scare me anymore.  When I do, I can get out nearly all the time and I make a lot of sandy pars.  Longer shots are still a problem; we have greenside bunkers where it takes 10-15 YARDS just to clear the bunker, let alone get to the hole!!

Even in “muddy” bunkers like Virginia has 😂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Something I've been doing lately that's working well is keeping my head down and eyes focused behind the ball for the entire swing. Before I would be thinking of all the tips I've heard... dig back foot into sand, open face, finish hands horizontal, etc. I would then overthink and mishit the ball. I would look back at the sand and see I hit 6 inches behind where the ball was at. By keeping my eyes focused on my target and just making a committed swing through, I'm getting out 90% first try. 

P.s. This mindset is use has been for green side bunkers.

:taylormade-small: R11

:1332069271_TommyArmour: 3H 18°

:adams-small: 4i-PW XTD Tour

:titleist-small: SM9 52° & 58°

Top Flite Gamer Putter (Previous: Ping Anser from my dad, but he took it back 😠😅

PFM! Pure...Magic!

Some will frown on this. I actually have a couple of places I can go and practice in the sand near me. The problem is when I go there is alway a couple of guys in the practice bunker and a couple of more waiting so I could never get much time to practice bunker shots. A few years ago I bought this Tour Edge 1 out wedge just to try because I was so frustrated with my bunker play. I am now on my second one and I am almost automatic getting out of the bunker and on the green. Honestly it’s the best $30 I’ve ever spent to help my game.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Check out Danny Maude.....watch his bunker videos.  He even has one where he teaches his Dad.

He makes it simple....encourages just getting out and THEN fixing distance/height etc.

Helped me.....

:Sub70:    849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 60g 

:tour-edge:   EXS 7wood  Tensei Blue R

:Sub70:    699 4-7i   USTRecoil 660 F3 R

:Sub70:    699 Pro 8-AW  USTRecoil 660 F3 R    

:Sub70:   JB Forged 54 and JB Forged 58 Full Face

:Sub70:    TAll Wide Blade putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9

Grint_Shield_Logo.svg The Grint Pro

Im not a teacher, but this is what works for me.  I open the club a little bit (not wide open) with a slightly open stance.  Weight is forward, and commit to swinging down and under (assuming sand is not solid mud!).  Hit slightly behind the ball.

For practice, draw a line behind the ball and focus on that.

Growing up, would throw a couple balls in a bunker just to practice and get a feel for it.  Keep working at it, you’ll find something that works for you one day!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

@ADixon, bunker play around the greens can be a challenge, as well as frustrating.  I remember an interesting video done by Martin Hall of the Golf Channel's School of Golf - here is the link: 

I found Martin's explanation very simple to follow in developing the correct fundamentals for getting out of a bunker.  Good Luck I hope the video helps! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

I also struggled with this very issue.  I think most people think that they have to swing hard to get the ball out of the bunker.  Unfortunately, this is not true.  when I learned that you dont have to swing that hard to get the ball out is when i was able to hit clean shots out of the bunker.

Granted when you have 40-50 yard bunker shot you will have to swing hard but not so much for greenside bunkers.

WITB

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 driver

Cobra 3 wood

Nickent hybrid

PXG 0311 3-PW 

Cleveland zip core wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey/Goodwood  putters-models works 7 for odyssey and Goodwood custom putters switch out from time to time.

I watched every youtube video and even took a lesson on bunkers and everyone said something diffrent. I really sucked badly. Then a friend at work seen me hitting out of the bunker on our round a few months back and stopped me and said dude. Can you hit a fat shot i said ofcourse i can he said swing normal like you would out of the rough and make sure to follow through. Never had an issue again i hit 9 out of 10 out of the bunker now. I also can now use my 60 degree out of the bunker couldnt do that before i would always knife it i used my 50 degree. So my advice is swing normal and dont be scared to swing hard the farther out the bunker the less lofted club you use. 20yd 60degree 40 yd 56 degree 80 yd 50 degree so on so forth.hitem straight.

Love my apex irons and my brnr mini. Still fighting for par. Hitem straight...

The simplest swing thought for me that has helped is speed! Speed through the ball.   

for practice - I think most amateurs struggle with low point control. In bunkers and also approach shots. Get on some sand or dirt, draw a line and simply practice hitting the line over and over.  If you can do that then add SPEED…when you are over the ball in your round imagine the line 1-2 inches behind the ball and go for it!

Had some fun experiences with bunkers this past Saturday…

Hole 1: greenside bunker, dug get into nice soft sand…swing club and quickly bounced into the ball with hard pack just under the ball

Hole 2: 60 yard bunker shot, picked clean (ball then sand) right on line 15 feet short of pin

Hole 12: green side bunker, nice soft sand and good shot out 3 feet to hole (of course I missed the putt!)

This course has very inconsistent bunkers, so it is always an adventure when you get in one 

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I struggled for a long time then when I was getting lessons once the coach asked if there was anything else and I mentioned i struggled with bunkers.  He immediately got us into one (there are practice bunkers at my club) and showed me some key tips - keeping my stance wide, getting my hands low, and committing to eh shot, not slowing down.  For the most part this has worked well, some lies are much tougher than others and the wet/dry nature of the sand also has an impact, but overall that lesson stays with me. Then you just need to practice it a bit. 

image.png.b89fa684b54b186f20c376e6af43ac1d.png 425's- 5i to PW, UW

image.png.4462ac5ffcc9491d68e78951b3a1a587.png  G400 Driver, G425 3W, G425 7W, G425 3H

image.png.cf53a065a6e348c87221c4bf13510375.png 56 degree Hi-Toe wedge

image.png.4462ac5ffcc9491d68e78951b3a1a587.png  Glide 60 degree 

image.png.d4990c8d6330ecc392d9a5124b26165a.png Evnroll ER3

On 6/17/2024 at 8:31 AM, ADixon said:

1.  Use a dedicated sand wedge.  Full stop.  The old Hogan Sure Out 56 x 12, big heavy sole, is still a winner.  The weight of the sole helps, not just the size, shape, and bounce.  Don't try to use a all purpose, or your fav less-than-full swing wedge.

2..  Find a practice sand even if it is further away.  Go there 2x - 3x weekly for 45 minutes.  Don't keep hitting once you get bored.

3.  I follow the plain Jane formula:  dig feet in, hit sand behind, always follow thru, don't quit on the shot.

4.  Gauge if you can putt out, using enough speed to go over lip.  If sand is hard pack, wet, then putt, don't try the normal. 

#1  PXG 0211 10.5 deg, Evnflo Riptide CB 40 gram A flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr,  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram A flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1,    Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3i 18 degree, Recoil 95 reg flex.

4 iron:  GFF Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree forged hollow body,  Aerotech Steelfiber 😍😃💥.

5 Hybrid: Mizuno (2017) JPX Fli-Hi wave tech, Recoil ESX 460 reg flex.

Irons: 6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil Smacwrap ES 760, reg flex.

Wedges: 2 x Mizuno S5 52/09.  1@ 50 deg, 1@ 54 deg; New (July 2024) Mizu ES 21, 58 x 08, jet black.

Chipper: Don Martin "Up n In" brass/bronze. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, with 2 piece Stroke Lab multi material shaft.🙃💘

I'd back a few of those that have talked about Dan Grieve and Danny Maude - two people I think break down the short game really well and have some great videos on bunkers as well. 

That being said, the key is definitely practice. Some have talked about it - make a line in the sand where you want to be striking the sand and practice hitting it. It's a different aim to where you would be normally looking to strike with a wedge so it takes some mental preparation to not aim for the ball. The set up etc is a tough one without seeing what you're doing but most pros/coaches will talk about digging your feet down, hands lower than usual and weight forward. How open the face is depends on what flight you're looking for. 

I have a driving range near me that has a practice bunker and always spend some time working on it as was a real weak point for me. My brother in law is pretty much scratch and last time we went away as a family took his wedge to the beach to practice so there's always a way to get some reps in!!

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
RUNNER Mallet putter  

All fantastic advice, tips, and videos to look into!  Thank you spies!

I surely don't practice enough myself, and I have access to a bunker practice area.

From my limited experience, while the methods are all very similar,  the position in the bunker can make it difficult too. Under the rim, I usually try to punch out laterally if possible rather than risk a 2nd or third mishit.  Plugged edge lies are horrible no matter what too. For any other bunker shot I simply try to hit it out !

I rarely go for the pin if there is a bunker opposite of the green too. Just get it anywhere on the green.

There is no magic cure, but practice will get you there! 

Heck, even one of those kids turtle sandboxes would work!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

13 hours ago, Rob Person said:

All fantastic advice, tips, and videos to look into!  Thank you spies!

I surely don't practice enough myself, and I have access to a bunker practice area.

From my limited experience, while the methods are all very similar,  the position in the bunker can make it difficult too. Under the rim, I usually try to punch out laterally if possible rather than risk a 2nd or third mishit.  Plugged edge lies are horrible no matter what too. For any other bunker shot I simply try to hit it out !

I rarely go for the pin if there is a bunker opposite of the green too. Just get it anywhere on the green.

There is no magic cure, but practice will get you there! 

Heck, even one of those kids turtle sandboxes would work!

Yes your decision making is correct.  High lips are there on purpose to force you to get out in the "wrong" direction, costing you ONE stroke.      The harder the plug, the harder you have to hit AND FOLLOW THROUGH.  It's all in the head.  You have to always be confident that even when swinging real hard, all of that extra energy goes to move the sand, not the ball.  You are moving 2x or 3x more sand than if the ball is lying on top of sand.       Good 4 u on using yesterdays clubs.  I used to go thrifting, buy clubs to donate to local schools after taking it on the range a few times or a round or 2.  Fun, good learning.  You can get the Hogan Sure Out on ebay for $50ish with plenty of groove left in it.  Callaway I believe bought Hogan Co. way back when, just to get the Sure Out.  They don't make one like that anymore, but the design was copied by Alien and many other budget TV Infomercial types.  I think newer design sand w might be more accurate in skilled hands but not for you.  There is a trade-off between accurate versus consistent.

#1  PXG 0211 10.5 deg, Evnflo Riptide CB 40 gram A flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr,  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram A flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1,    Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3i 18 degree, Recoil 95 reg flex.

4 iron:  GFF Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree forged hollow body,  Aerotech Steelfiber 😍😃💥.

5 Hybrid: Mizuno (2017) JPX Fli-Hi wave tech, Recoil ESX 460 reg flex.

Irons: 6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil Smacwrap ES 760, reg flex.

Wedges: 2 x Mizuno S5 52/09.  1@ 50 deg, 1@ 54 deg; New (July 2024) Mizu ES 21, 58 x 08, jet black.

Chipper: Don Martin "Up n In" brass/bronze. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, with 2 piece Stroke Lab multi material shaft.🙃💘

Stay out of them.  If you can’t stay out of them and haven’t practiced how to hit in them take an unplayable, drop on the grass and play on.  You don’t want to ruin your day trying repeatedly to get out of a bunker until you have practiced…to hit that shot you need to build a slightly wider stance.  Get more of your weight towards your forward leg. Slightly open the club (wedge) about 3ish degrees.  Swing the club towards the ball and try to get the club to hit completely under the ball (do not try to hit the ball. Keep your swing speed the same all the way though while simultaneously keeping the face of the club slightly pointing up.  Good luck with practice…

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x