Hoofer Monsoon pocket help

AdaMac1806

Hi everyone 

Bit of a strange question this but I am really puzzled and can’t see much into online to find an answer. 

I recently bought a Hoofer Monsoon (2023 model) and it looks great! The issue I have is around the pockets of the bag. 

Everything is waterproof as you’d expect, however (what I would class as) the ball pocket on the front of the bag isn’t a pocket? It seems to just be a removable panel that you can get embroidered with your name/logos etc. Under this removable panel, there’s a panel that says ‘this is not a waterproof pocket’ but it doesn’t seem to be removable? It feels like there’s room for a pocket underneath too.

Does anyone have any experience of this, and can it be removed to leave a normal ball pocket (albeit not waterproof)? 

It just seems a bit odd that there’s just the customisable panel and no actual pocket underneath and I don’t want to ruin the bag by trying to take it out and exposing the inside or something! 🤣

I’ve had loads of hoofers before but this is my first monsoon and they’re usually pretty straightforward!

Thanks in advance!

Hard working 3 handicapper

Always struggling with the lefts 🙂