Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

First Post from NoVA

This is my first Forum post and I'm excited to join. Golfing for over 25 years with friends and strangers alike!

Love competition, Nassua's, and my weekly Wheel group (by far the best gambling game out there!)

Looking forward to insight on new equipment, general golf stories, and hearing about great places to play,

Adams XTD Ti Driver

Callaway Big Bertha 3-wood

Adams Pro Hybrid 20 degree

Ping S55 4-PW KBS Pro shafts

Titleist Vokey 52, 56, 60

Odyssey Versa #7

Titelist Pro V-1X

Welcome aboard.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Welcome

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Welcome to the forums, from another NoVa golfer.  Where do you play?  I'm a member at Stoneleigh GC, out west in Round Hill.  Maybe we can get together for a round some day.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Welcome to you NoVA diehards.  I know how hard it is to find a place to play in your neck of the woods and I remember driving half way to Harpers Ferry just to get on some weekends.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Mark, I basically do drive halfway to Harpers Ferry every weekend,  Well, I drive out, and my wife drives home.  I live in Reston (near Dulles Airport for anyone who has traveled through here) and play almost 30 miles away in Round Hill.  We joined the club when the course was being built, just over 20 years ago, and its worth the drive every time.  Its a quirky challenging course on the east side of the Blue Ridge, great people, beautiful views, and relatively uncrowded.  Anyone interested in becoming a member??

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Hey Dave I'd love to play sometime! I play all over, Springfield, Westfields, and a bunch of places in MD. Grew up playing at Glenn Dale GC, quirky and fun like Stoneliegh, minus the massive elevation changes :). Let me know, I'll, be back in the area next week!

Adams XTD Ti Driver

Callaway Big Bertha 3-wood

Adams Pro Hybrid 20 degree

Ping S55 4-PW KBS Pro shafts

Titleist Vokey 52, 56, 60

Odyssey Versa #7

Titelist Pro V-1X

Mark, I basically do drive halfway to Harpers Ferry every weekend,  Well, I drive out, and my wife drives home.  I live in Reston (near Dulles Airport for anyone who has traveled through here) and play almost 30 miles away in Round Hill.  We joined the club when the course was being built, just over 20 years ago, and its worth the drive every time.  Its a quirky challenging course on the east side of the Blue Ridge, great people, beautiful views, and relatively uncrowded.  Anyone interested in becoming a member??

Well, going by how hard it is to get on anywhere on the rebel side of the Blue Ridge and south of the Potomac, what's a 30 mile drive?   If I still lived there, I would join.  I would drive out to Goose Creek, 1757 and the Algonkian all the time.  Reston National was my bane, some of the slowest rounds of my life there.   Never played that Trump course when it was called something else.  Played South Riding and Twin Lakes a lot, General's Ridge, Bull Run, Fairfax National and Virginia Oaks.   Hell, anything that was public I played.   Now it seems like more places have gone semi-private than when I was last there in 2004.   Signs of the times.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Well, going by how hard it is to get on anywhere on the rebel side of the Blue Ridge and south of the Potomac, what's a 30 mile drive?   If I still lived there, I would join.  I would drive out to Goose Creek, 1757 and the Algonkian all the time.  Reston National was my bane, some of the slowest rounds of my life there.   Never played that Trump course when it was called something else.  Played South Riding and Twin Lakes a lot, General's Ridge, Bull Run, Fairfax National and Virginia Oaks.   Hell, anything that was public I played.   Now it seems like more places have gone semi-private than when I was last there in 2004.   Signs of the times.

Welcome BrrrMan!  

You guys are talking' my old stomping grounds.  Went to college at AU and still get to DC quite often.  Have played Reston National, Trump and Strawberry Hills/Ridge/Fields or whatever the heck they call it.  

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived