Questions for Jacustomgolf

Our Sponsors

I see your bag except for the putter is all Hireko, which I think is cool, especially since you play to a one!

1. Did you build them all?

2. How do the Apollo steel shafts compare to True Temper shafts?

3. Woods and hybrid, Acer, but the irons are Power Play Rawpower. Why did you choose those? I need a 4 and 5 and wonder why you chose those over an Acer offering.

4. Your wedges and Driving Iron are beautiful! You should be proud of your build!

Thanks!

I see your bag except for the putter is all Hireko, which I think is cool, especially since you play to a one!

1. Did you build them all?

2. How do the Apollo steel shafts compare to True Temper shafts?

3. Woods and hybrid, Acer, but the irons are Power Play Rawpower. Why did you choose those? I need a 4 and 5 and wonder why you chose those over an Acer offering.

4. Your wedges and Driving Iron are beautiful! You should be proud of your build!

Thanks!

1.  I did build them all. 

2.  The Apollo steel shafts are great.  They tend the be a higher ball flight than the True Temper shafts I have played (X100 & S300).  I have a very low ball flight so that helps.  And for the price of the shaft you can not go wrong. 

3.  I went with the Power Play Raw Powers for the loft combinations. I liked the spaceing between the irons in loft and that has helped me put another scoring wedge in the bag.

4.  Thank you, I cannot wait to try them out.  Hopefully by the end of next week the snow will be gone and I can get to the range. 

If you have any other questions let me know.

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Sub70 16* 4 wood

Irons:  Sub 70 

699 Pro - 3 Iron (4 iron bent to 20*)

639 CB 4 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges:

Titleist Vokey SM7 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Bag: Sub 70 Cart Bag
Handicap index:  +3.5