Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Other Forums?

STUDque

What about non-golf sites?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

The only other forum I belong to is a college basketball one. That I actually just read more than post to keep up with what's going on in the conference.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on WRX but only certain civilized areas like the Classic Golf and Golfers and the Clubhouse Grille Section of the 19th hole. MGS is more civilized and we are getting new great members all the time every day. No one seems to get their panties in a wad over here and we have a great time. Great Staff and Mods too. You can also freely state your religious beliefs or lack of freely here. Heck we even have a real preacher on here in Rev Kev. Yep we pick on each other in good spirit.  I have been on here a while so I guess I qualify as a "Elder Statesman" in both age and seniority. I also claim the title of resident Redneck and classic club ho too. Ole Gray has been challenging me lately for the Resident Redneck Title too! But it is all in fun

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I lurk around WRX a bit, but am not very active. I've been a member there since 2006 and only have 104 posts! I like the classic clubs area there but hopefully we can get a classic area here at some point.

As for others, I'm active in a couple guitar forums and a hockey forum and that's it.

I probably spend most time here. I prefer casual forums, WRX can be a bit intense at times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Besides here, I also post regularly on TheSandTrap.  There's much more activity there in the areas of rules and instruction, where here there's a bigger emphasis on equipment and testing.  On both sites people stay pretty calm and considerate, and I've learned a whole lot from each.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I am on WRX but only certain civilized areas like the Classic Golf and Golfers and the Clubhouse Grille Section of the 19th hole. MGS is more civilized and we are getting new great members all the time every day. No one seems to get their panties in a wad over here and we have a great time. Great Staff and Mods too. You can also freely state your religious beliefs or lack of freely here. Heck we even have a real preacher on here in Rev Kev. Yep we pick on each other in good spirit. I have been on here a while so I guess I qualify as a "Elder Statesman" in both age and seniority. I also claim the title of resident Redneck and classic club ho too. Ole Gray has been challenging me lately for the Resident Redneck Title too! But it is all in fun

I be on you like a blue tic on a prize coon bruther

I went to a high cotton Country Club club today to talk about a fitting for my Bettinardi putter review. I was in my old pickup truck and rolled up to the guard shack. He looked at me funny however after calling the pro shop let me in. I parked in the members parking lot and it was loaded with high dollar cars. Hell I looked like Sanford & Son with my old truck. Once in side I had all of them socialites rolling in the floor laughing. The pro ask me if I wanted to play a round of golf. I told em no cuz, it's too frigging hot for me today however I would take a rain check. He said said come on back and check our course out . I guess he wants me join em. Lol

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I lurk around WRX a bit, but am not very active. I've been a member there since 2006 and only have 104 posts! I like the classic clubs area there but hopefully we can get a classic area here at some point.

As for others, I'm active in a couple guitar forums and a hockey forum and that's it.

I probably spend most time here. I prefer casual forums, WRX can be a bit intense at times.

Yeah we are getting a few more classic club guys on here since you and some others have joined. For a long time I was the only classic club guy on here and that was back in the days when I was front line gaming the Mac VIPs and the older non conforming Cleveland 588s. The front line stuff has gotten a little more modern (see my signature) but I still play with my assortment of vintage stuff quite a bit too. If we get enough interested folks in the classics I am sure Adam and the staff can and will create us a forum

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I be on you like a blue tic on a prize coon bruther

I went to a high cotton Country Club club today to talk about a fitting for my Bettinardi putter review. I was in my old pickup truck and rolled up to the guard shack. He looked at me funny however after calling the pro shop let me in. I parked in the members parking lot and it was loaded with high dollar cars. Hell I looked like Sanford & Son with my old truck. Once in side I had all of them socialites rolling in the floor laughing. The pro ask me if I wanted to play a round of golf. I told em no cuz, it's too frigging hot for me today however I would take a rain check. He said said come on back and check our course out . I guess he wants me join em. Lol

Goes to show everyone likes having a good ole boy Redneck around--- Love it when I play a course I do not normally play--- I roll up in my raggety Dakota Pickup with the stereo blasting rock and roll drop the tailgate to get the clubs out. I sit on the tail gate to put my golf shoes and socks on too!! Now on this end of the beach everyone is used to me but wow some of the strange looks I get from the prim and proper tourist golfer crowd. 

G

No other golf forums, but frequent a couple of Raiders forums and Bourbon forums.

Those Raiders forums must be going nuts right about now.

I used to read a forum often where they talked about my college baseball team. It was weird reading people go on and on about you and your teammates with their opinions.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Yeah we are getting a few more classic club guys on here since you and some others have joined. For a long time I was the only classic club guy on here and that was back in the days when I was front line gaming the Mac VIPs and the older non conforming Cleveland 588s. The front line stuff has gotten a little more modern (see my signature) but I still play with my assortment of vintage stuff quite a bit too. If we get enough interested folks in the classics I am sure Adam and the staff can and will create us a forum

Unfortunately my focus has been that lost era of the late 80's/early 90's, which isn't classic to the classic guys and not modern to the modern crowd. Consequently, my discussions here haven't been much about equipment lately.

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I consider this site as my golf cyber home.   While I have access to WRX and THP, this is the only site that I enter daily and actually read, on those other sites I just peruse the local threads.   I will occasionally post on WRX locally, but I haven't bother to actually log in to THP for quite a while.   (I forgot my password and really don't care".)   I have been to some local outings via THP and at the 19th hole some less than flattering comments were made about the site.  But then, postings are made like its the greatest site in the world.   Personally, I find something wrong with that picture.   To date, I have never heard a bad word about this site and don't expect to.

I consider this site as my golf cyber home.   While I have access to WRX and THP, this is the only site that I enter daily and actually read, on those other sites I just peruse the local threads.   I will occasionally post on WRX locally, but I haven't bother to actually log in to THP for quite a while.   (I forgot my password and really don't care".)   I have been to some local outings via THP and at the 19th hole some less than flattering comments were made about the site.  But then, postings are made like its the greatest site in the world.   Personally, I find something wrong with that picture.   To date, I have never heard a bad word about this site and don't expect to.

Yeah, I found this a bit odd and awkward at the same time.    If you dislike something so much why continue to subject yourself to it.  I have a hard head, but if finally got through it...HA

Only MCS for golf and the only other one is HuntWA for Washington State Hunting.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I am kinda active on THP with a totally different user name than I use here. Just wanted to change my username here to my honorary call sign. I met some great people at THP and will remain participating there as well, but probably not as much.

I have had an account with WRX for years and less than 40 posts.

When I saw my friends Ole Gray and Dawg Daddy were here I eventually came over here to check things out. I see a few other names I know as well like Lefty, Spot, Philly Golf Guy and a few others.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I am kinda active on THP with a totally different user name than I use here. Just wanted to change my username here to my honorary call sign. I met some great people at THP and will remain participating there as well, but probably not as much.

I have had an account with WRX for years and less than 40 posts.

When I saw my friends Ole Gray and Dawg Daddy were here I eventually came over here to check things out. I see a few other names I know as well like Lefty, Spot, Philly Golf Guy and a few others.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It won't take long for you to figure out how different MGS is from the others. More about the overall community here and less about power groups. Anyways glad you joined 🏌️⛳️

Cleveland

It won't take long for you to figure out how different MGS is from the others. More about the overall community here and less about power groups. Anyways glad you joined 🏌️⛳️

Couldn't have said it better.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Would this be the comparison of an exclusive country club to a well-groomed public course?

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Would this be the comparison of an exclusive country club to a well-groomed public course?

You're on to something

Cleveland

Ole Gray, BIG STU, myself and a few other are Definitely members of a COUNTRY club..  :D

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Ole Gray, BIG STU, myself and a few other are Definitely members of a COUNTRY club.. :D

We do our drinking out of a Dixe Cup

Cleveland

I've been on so many different forums, golf, bmx, computers, jeeps, etc. Thus far, MGS has been the best experience of any of them. The only other place I still post (and fairly seldom at that) is Team Titleist - I know I play Nike clubs, but I'm a huge Titleist guy at heart.

Definitely agree with the posts I've read about the GolfWRX forums. It didn't take me long to realize that they weren't worth my time...

Thanks everyone for making this such a great community!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

We do our drinking out of a Dixe Cup

I'm a proud member of that Country Club.    Like a song says--"I was Country before Country was cool".    Heck, we knew long before the song that "women just love a pick-up man".   Like Travis says in another of his songs-"Now I have been called hillbilly, I've been called a redneck to, but I ain't backwards dumb or poor, I'm just red, white and blue".    Like Skynyrd says- My neck is red, my hair is turning white (that is, what's left of it) and my collar is still blue.

To give another country analogy in reference to MGS..."I love this Bar, it's my kinda place, just walkin through the front door, puts a big smile on my face" 

I'm a proud member of that Country Club. Like a song says--"I was Country before Country was cool". Heck, we knew long before the song that "women just love a pick-up man". Like Travis says in another of his songs-"Now I have been called hillbilly, I've been called a redneck to, but I ain't backwards dumb or poor, I'm just red, white and blue". Like Skynyrd says- My neck is red, my hair is turning white (that is, what's left of it) and my collar is still blue.

Amen bruther!

Cleveland

I've been I member at WRX for a long time but always felt intimidated to post anything there. Now I just check the Deal/No Deal section a few times a week but even it's not as good as it used to be. The only other place I'm active is a knife group on facebook, it's more like a family actually, The Dark Timber Brotherhood

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

I've been I member at WRX for a long time but always felt intimidated to post anything there. Now I just check the Deal/No Deal section a few times a week but even it's not as good as it used to be. The only other place I'm active is a knife group on facebook, it's more like a family actually, The Dark Timber Brotherhood

Remind me to give you plenty of strokes if we ever play together...ha

Remind me to give you plenty of strokes if we ever play together...ha

Haha, why's that?

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Haven't been on there in a while. But have you ever checked out UsualSuspectsNetwork? There are some knife stuff on there. Tons of it.

- Alan

Haha, why's that?

In case you have any of those Knife's as your 15th club...ha