Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
tony@CIC

Dallas Golf

Anyone buy anything from this Co online? Looking to buy a new shaft and just curious about your experience.. 

Anyone buy anything from this Co online? Looking to buy a new shaft and just curious about your experience.. 

Haven’t heard anything bad about them.m and have read a few positive reviews. They also sell their stuff via eBay a little cheaper than you can get online. They are a Nice option if you want a particular adapter installed
  • Like 1

They are great. If you send them a message with the specifics of what you are looking for they will give you choices at different price points. I bought a driver shaft from them. They sent me a list and I researched each recommendation. In all cases they were spot on. Additionally if you review their EBay history you’ll see they do a lot of business and the positive reviews are impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Ordered a Sunday bag from them yesterday. It was in the mail first thing this morning and will arrive Saturday.

• Like 1

I’ve ordered some things from their eBay store and have zero complaints. I’d give them a recommendation.

• Like 1

I’ve ordered online from them, and have even been to their store in Dallas. Good folks, so the visit solidified my feelings about the products even more. Totally legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone in the Dallas area, they have fitting days each weekend for the next month starting the 25th with PXG. 30 minute slots. Would be worth it!!! Free!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2