beckettBman

Golfweek Am Senior Tour

Our Sponsors

Hello,  

Has anyone ever joined and played in a Senior tour event and what did you think of your experience. I am thinking of joining this year on the Cincinnati/Dayton tour.  Thanks for your help !

I haven’t done the Sr division but I did play on the regular one a few years ago. Lots of fun got to play some cool courses that I didn’t know about. Would do it again if I had the time. 

Also what good tracks are there in Dayton. If from there but took up the game when i moved to Columbus 

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Hello,  
     Has anyone ever joined and played in a Senior tour event and what did you think of your experience. I am thinking of joining this year on the Cincinnati/Dayton tour.  Thanks for your help !

I’m not in the senior division but I play in the Dallas tour and have a good time. Can be extremely competitive as far as scores go but haven’t had any issues with people that I can think of, bunch of good golfers on and off the course that enjoy testing their games in competition. There are a few seniors that play in mine but most of them are in the B or C flights. If you’re down in the Dfw area any time after 3-3-19 there’s an event every two weeks or so and nonmembers can sign up for up to 2 events I believe. You might call your region’s division and ask about nonmember entries, you might get a try out.

In the bag
Driver: Callaway Rogue Subzero 9.5 Stiff flex
3 wood: Callaway Rogue Subzero 15 degree
Hybrids: 17 degree titleist 816 h2
Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 22-46 degree (4-pw)stiff flex standard lie
Wedges: Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50,54,58 degrees
Putter: Odyssey EXO seven

Gig’em Aggies!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.