mudfish

What do you do for a living?

Our Sponsors

I work in the wine and spirits distribution world in a sales management role.  It's not as fun as most people think, but it does have it's perks.  I was able to play Spanish Bay and Pebble on one of my wine suppliers dime.  That was unforgettable.  

• Like 5

I'm a firefighter with 14 years on.  Additionally, I teach for the fire service, and work on a FEMA search and rescue team.  

• Like 4

I'm a firefighter with 14 years on.  Additionally, I teach for the fire service, and work on a FEMA search and rescue team.  

Thank you for what you do!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

31 year old in tech sales for a startup. Great job for the addicted golfer as I don't have to work a strict 9-5 and can find some time for practice or nine holes during the week.

• Like 3

I'm 33 these days and I've been a machinist for Eaton (hydraulics division) for 9 years now.  I've done a little bit of everything, but I started on an old industry titan, a NATCO drill press and eventually moved into CNC machinery 4 years ago, but I did a lot of other things along the way.  I've worked all 3 shifts during that time and I'm currently on 3rd shift (11pm-7:30A.M.).  Currently, I'm just riding the steady ship to see how the 4th quarter plays out with the sale being finalized around that time.

• Like 2

I work in tech consulting for one of the big 4. I am the only older millennial that I know that has only worked for one company for their whole career.

• Like 2