Sqairz Shoes

Duffer_E

I guess someone has to rain on the Squarz parade. I bought two pairs last year, had them shipped to friends in NYC and picked them up in October. Didn't wear them over the winter and started using them about April of this year. A few weeks ago I noticed that the uppers at the toe end on one pair were covered in tiny cracks or slits in the material. Sent photos to the company and was told to just polish them out and to look after the shoes better! Replies that polishing out wasn't going to address the problem and that I don't buy expensive shoes and not look after them. Got an apology of sorts and was told that the issue would be taken up with the owners again, since when silence. Not sure what make I will buy for next year but I know which one it won't be.

Interesting - me?

1 hour ago, David George said:

I guess someone has to rain on the Squarz parade. I bought two pairs last year, had them shipped to friends in NYC and picked them up in October. Didn't wear them over the winter and started using them about April of this year. A few weeks ago I noticed that the uppers at the toe end on one pair were covered in tiny cracks or slits in the material. Sent photos to the company and was told to just polish them out and to look after the shoes better! Replies that polishing out wasn't going to address the problem and that I don't buy expensive shoes and not look after them. Got an apology of sorts and was told that the issue would be taken up with the owners again, since when silence. Not sure what make I will buy for next year but I know which one it won't be.

Reach out to Bob Winskowicz, founder of SQAIRZ. He participates on the forum.

Play like a champion today!