Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New with Questions

Good day,

I'm new to posting and setting up the profile. I'm confused as I have tried to fill out my profile several times and it says only 4% complete. When I click next it goes no where.  What am I missing?

Also, I posted a cover picture which was easy.  However, every time I try and post a profile picture it says the file is too large.  I've cropped photos and it still is too big.  What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

Diablo 5 Wood Nuetral Stock shaft

:taylormade-small: M3 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Weight set to fade

:mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-GW KBS C Taper Stiff 1/2 inch longer 

:callaway-small: Mac Daddy 4 54, 58

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

:srixon-small: Z-Star

14 minutes ago, T2Grn said:

Good day,

I'm new to posting and setting up the profile. I'm confused as I have tried to fill out my profile several times and it says only 4% complete. When I click next it goes no where.  What am I missing?

Also, I posted a cover picture which was easy.  However, every time I try and post a profile picture it says the file is too large.  I've cropped photos and it still is too big.  What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Try saving the photo as a compressed size. We have to do this in reviews because the true photo size is too big and would take forever to load. A simple app like Pixlr is the one I have used... Save the picture and it gives a option for pixel sizes. 

Pretty sure I had to do that with my profile pictire too.

Hope this helps...

As for the 4% I have no idea. Yours looks pretty complete and done up! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

The profile photos are limited to 250 pixels. Don’t know why that’s the number but it was set up by default and seems to work well. Just drop the picture you want into MS Paint then resize to that and it should work. 

As to the % complete, I’m stumped. It looks like you’ve filled out everything of consequence. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Mine says 0% complete as well.   I would say it isn't important;  just fill out the profile information that you want and leave the rest blank.   the problem described seems to occur when you go through settings and use the complete my profile button.   I recommend just going to the profile/edit profile and filling out that information.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

One of the reasons it concerns me is because to be considered for testing products you have to have a completed profile. Thanks all for your insight. 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

1 hour ago, T2Grn said:

One of the reasons it concerns me is because to be considered for testing products you have to have a completed profile. Thanks all for your insight. 

I think it is just a glitch with the forum. If @cnosil has a 0% complete profile then you don't have anything to worry about because it looks like he was a tester for something back in '18.

9 hours ago, T2Grn said:

Profile pic is all you need. We can't see your personal profile % complete. Did the resizing help?

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Haven’t tried yet but will. Thank you. 

18 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Try saving the photo as a compressed size. We have to do this in reviews because the true photo size is too big and would take forever to load. A simple app like Pixlr is the one I have used... Save the picture and it gives a option for pixel sizes. 

Pretty sure I had to do that with my profile pictire too.

Hope this helps...

As for the 4% I have no idea. Yours looks pretty complete and done up! 

That helped. Thank you did it with Pixlr. You guys are awesome for helping me out. And I think I might be able to get my introduction on the southwest forum.