Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

54 holes in the last 5 days, and 18 more coming.

Agent Mike

So excited with the start of summer weather, and courses reopening. This may be my first year with a membership somewhere since I worked at a country club growing up. Swing is coming along very well for me this year, with consistency and distance increasing. I’m pledging to walk as many rounds as possible to increase my stamina and endurance along the way. I have restarted my Arccos stats this year to account for my new yardages, hoping to dial in my GIR hitting over less greens and more to the left.
Cheers to all the “regular” golfers out there, hoping you aren’t running into what I’ve termed the “Rona” golfers. In my area I’ve seen a influx of not your average golfer, which I feel is great for the industry and I’m happy to see people who take up the sport. I just hope they quickly learn the etiquette of the game for the sake of pace of play.  Yesterday I played super crowded course here in Northern California waiting on the group in front for 18 holes even with the increase in time between groups. We were playing a while hole in the time it took them to tee off, and watching them chip from one side of the green to the other and back was painful by the end of the day. Most of my rounds have been pleasant and quick compared to normal peak times. 
Has anyone else notice any difference in play since their courses have reopened? 

EF0023FC-D561-457F-A1DD-A8C02B234FA0.jpeg

C1C700C7-3548-4C4C-99EE-7AAF64F7D2CB.jpeg

WITB Cobra F9 Speed Back w/Fujikura Atmos x70 black, Cobra 🐍 Fly Z Pro Irons 4-PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60.04L(thanks MGS for the lesson), Ping Ketsch Putter, Ping Pioneer Bag, Tri Swivel II Cart.