Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

Bushnell warranty is fraudulent

Mtnoneputt

On 8/4/2022 at 5:30 AM, cnosil said:

We can’t tell you what caused the damage.  My guess is that like phones, the rangefinder has a liquid contact indicator that changes color indicating exposure to water and that is why Bushnell is saying water damage.    I doubt it was the drop that you are mentioning and the damage proceeded that incident or occurred when the unit was not in your possession. 

sounds like you have had bad luck with Bushnell products. The Bushnell products I have had have been great.  

As someone with professional history at a very large cell carrier in the US, when a corporate representative claims a ‘liquid contact indicator’ as a reason to deny responsibility for an otherwise valid warranty claim on a ‘very expensive item’ with no other perceivable damage, it’s very often straightforward fraud, of the type that the business knows it will never be held accountable for. I recently had my pro x2 stolen after years of good service and I was planning on buying an X3 this fall, but the love for precision pro is strong in this thread so maybe I’ll check one out.

Edited by ryan.mzzz

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

• 7 months later...

I just had a very similar experience with Bushnell and will not ever be buying a product from them again.  I had issues with my Bushnell Tour V5 Slope Edition range finder and went three times through their "corrective steps" to solve the problems, ordered new batteries, and then finally sent in for diagnosis which said water damage... The range finder worked, just not the slope or the pinseeker technology... But they did offer me a 20% coupon!  What a joke, I will be moving on from Bushnell and will never be buying anything else from this company.

Currently rocking Callaway Apex Pro Irons that I purchased earlier this year.  Driver is a Ping G425.  Fairway wood is a Cobra Rad 4-wood and my hybrid is a PXG.  Putter is an Evnroll with two (58* & 54*) Callaway Mack Daddy Wedges.

40 minutes ago, bertieboy54 said:

I just had a very similar experience with Bushnell and will not ever be buying a product from them again.  I had issues with my Bushnell Tour V5 Slope Edition range finder and went three times through their "corrective steps" to solve the problems, ordered new batteries, and then finally sent in for diagnosis which said water damage... The range finder worked, just not the slope or the pinseeker technology... But they did offer me a 20% coupon!  What a joke, I will be moving on from Bushnell and will never be buying anything else from this company.

Why is it a joke if their warranty doesn't cover water damage and water damage is what is causing your slope and vibrate to not work?

they say water damage was the cause, read the other reviews, Bushnell comes up with whatever gets them out of having to cover their warranty.  

Currently rocking Callaway Apex Pro Irons that I purchased earlier this year.  Driver is a Ping G425.  Fairway wood is a Cobra Rad 4-wood and my hybrid is a PXG.  Putter is an Evnroll with two (58* & 54*) Callaway Mack Daddy Wedges.

15 hours ago, bertieboy54 said:

they say water damage was the cause, read the other reviews, Bushnell comes up with whatever gets them out of having to cover their warranty.  

Glad to know in 3 years, they haven't stopped being shady and everything comes back "water damage". 

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔