Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

Jones Golf Bags are back

Dr.Jones

Hi all,

My dad, brother and I recently purchased the rights to the Jones Sports Company. We are very excited about rereleasing the Original Jones golf bag, bringing back the spirit of the game. We are going to be at the PGA show in booth #1611. My brother Matt and I have golfed our whole lives, so we are excited and humbled to be remaking a product with so much history. A lot of work has gone into reproducing this bag the right way. Here's a picture of our gray bag...still not perfected, but super close. The bags will come in red, gray, green, navy, and black. Plus our new line of bags, "The Players Series", with all black ballistic nylon material. Hope you enjoy. Bags available in April 2012.

Doctor Jones

New Bag photo 2.jpg

SWEET!!!! I can only hope that these are as good as the original. Jones was the one bag that I couldn't wear out. Good luck at the show!!!!

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

These look retro cool. Anyone know why the color of the player bag is Matt Blackâ„¢ not matte?

We need a brown and gold MGS version...

One of the co-owners is named Matt. Or just out of respect for the fact that Matt is an awesome name. :D

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Archived