Have you heard of Marcus Edblad? Now I have!

So who is Marcus Edblad? Until 3 days ago, I had no clue. I was at the PGA Show, sort of introducing my SwingWing to the golf world, when all of a sudden this Swedish guy pulls over and starts talking up a storm with me. He say's he has seen my product, and my video at swingwinggolf and he thinks it is a terrific idea. He tells me that he thinks the "Little One" (7 iron with a tiny club face) is the 2nd best product at the show... but for training to hit the ball further, the SwingWing is, in his mind, the best product at the show!!

Lot's of stragglers were complimenting me on the SwingWing, so I was not terribly impressed. I asked him who he was and why was he at the show. He told me his name was Marcus Edblad and that he has a training academy in Sweden. He bought a SwingWing, and then told me he would be ordering between 50 and 100 per year going forward... another order! Then as a matter of courtesy and to acknowledge my appreciation that he is now a customer, I had a passerby snap a photo of us on my iphone. Can't really see the SwingWing too well, but what can I say.

Three days later (about an hour ago) I was going through cards from the show and came upon Marcus' card. I googled his name just to see what his credentials are, and it floored me what I saw:

Marcus Edblad: Swedish Long Drive Record Holder - 432 Meters (oh, about 475 yards). 25 times top 10 on European Longdrive Tour. AN ANIMAL!!!

So now you know who Marcus Edblad is, and although not a sponsor of SwingWing Golf, he now owns a SwingWing, and he is of the opinion that Wind-Resistance training works and the SwingWing can help any golfer add distance to their game. It's only $20 at my site, and if you don't like it --- send it back for a refund of the cost plus shipping both ways.

IMG_0999.jpg

Archived