Jump to content
Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

Foreward golf company


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So it's a self fit kit?

Yes they send you a bunch of 7irons that all have different specs with different shafts in multiple flex’s grips weight and you hit them and get your data off of a simulator and send them the clubs and data back and then they will build them to your specs that you choose after going through what one comes out best 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment

Also the guy Dan said they are working on the blue color iron like what mizuno put out

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment

I just found this thread and this sounds really cool and exciting.  Part of that is because I had a negative fitting experience this time last year, where honestly I did not think the fitter gave a crap about whether the clubs worked for me or not, and this hyper-personalization and dedication really strikes a welcome chord.  I will follow this for sure.

Also, those clubs - especially the copper -- look SICK!

EDIT:  To clarify, I was reacting to the protocols for the in-person fittings.  I, like others, am a bit skeptical about the remote fittings, but am open to listening on that front.

Edited by IndyBonzo

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

  •  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

 

Link to comment

I guess the part I'm confused on with it all is that he is so big on the fitting process and whether or not a lesson or fitting needs to be done first on his website and Instagram.  

Unless there is more to the "box" that we don't know, it would seem like it would be more beneficial for the customer to have just the heads shipped for a "deposit fee" and taken to an actual fitter in your town and pay for an actual fitting.  

I'll be interested in hearing more @Nolan220 if you end up doing this.  I really like the look of the clubs and the soles are similar to Srixon which are my current sticks.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment

Just saw this link. This is a very interesting idea. I agree with Jamie about our individual bias. I would hope the shafts and heads are only numbered without a brand (unrealistic). Also knowing my limitations in self-coaching and analysis, it would be difficult culling down what fit was best for my swing. Looking forward to some moe information. The Black irons look awesome, but BLUE might be so cool!

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

 

Link to comment

Just my assumption of the process and from seeing the social media posts. I imagine they have a process you follow and record your data, use spray for club head contact, etc. I will say I've seen alot of outdoor use with there fitting system which is preferred in my opinion to get a real feel for the club and your swing/ball flight. Nice part I see with this is you could probably take more then a day vs if your feeling "off" during your fitting it is what it is kind of. 

Would be cool if we could get a group together to do this and help each other out making choices as we go thru the fitting.

DRIVER PING.png G425 MAX w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 65 S 12*

*DRIVER TESTING CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 S 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.8ad786f4fccdf7215d321a861dfa1c7f.png STEALTH 2 Plus 3w w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 75 S 15*

HYBRID PING.png G425 2h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 75 S 17*

HYBRID PING.png G410 4h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75 S 22*

IRONMIZUNO.png.2bd95ff6ee2eb76ff25e7f5057c68c47.png 919 Forged 4i-PW w/ Dynamic Gold 105 S300 

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115 W 50*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg FRONTLINE 8.0 w/ 35" Slant neck 3*

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Placasse61 said:

Just saw this link. This is a very interesting idea. I agree with Jamie about our individual bias. I would hope the shafts and heads are only numbered without a brand (unrealistic). Also knowing my limitations in self-coaching and analysis, it would be difficult culling down what fit was best for my swing. Looking forward to some moe information. The Black irons look awesome, but BLUE might be so cool!

@GolfSpy_APH the bias part I think is fixed a bit bc they black out all the shafts and you don’t know any of the specs, you are using the numbers they put on the club which looks like 3 club each set and the clubs are numbered 1,2,3. But I do see the by your self part with the data, I am going to use a pga pro I know to help me on a track man to go over the data. Also when you send them the data they set up a call to go over it with you too. But def understand the hesitation. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

@GolfSpy_APH the bias part I think is fixed a bit bc they black out all the shafts and you don’t know any of the specs, you are using the numbers they put on the club which looks like 3 club each set and the clubs are numbered 1,2,3. But I do see the by your self part with the data, I am going to use a pga pro I know to help me on a track man to go over the data. Also when you send them the data they set up a call to go over it with you too. But def understand the hesitation. 

Fair enough. That also does mean the fitting isn't truly $300, but closer to $400 or so because you'll likely have to pay for their time and efforts as well (the fitter you are seeing). 

Is there a cheat sheet for the fitter so they can at least know to help better guide you? 

Sorry for all the questions and skepticism! Trying to understand it more because truthfully it's is screaming red flags for me. 

The among of money I have spend self fitting when had I just don't a proper in person fit would be more than I care to admit.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Fair enough. That also does mean the fitting isn't truly $300, but closer to $400 or so because you'll likely have to pay for their time and efforts as well (the fitter you are seeing). 

Is there a cheat sheet for the fitter so they can at least know to help better guide you? 

Sorry for all the questions and skepticism! Trying to understand it more because truthfully it's is screaming red flags for me. 

The among of money I have spend self fitting when had I just don't a proper in person fit would be more than I care to admit.

Yeah not sure about a cheat sheet, I just ask high level questions to them, if I get any more info I’ll pass it along 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment

@GolfSpy_APH when I get the case to remote fit I’ll do a review on it and post it here, also before I start we can get a list of questions together from the members to really see if this is worth it or not 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

@GolfSpy_APH when I get the case to remote fit I’ll do a review on it and post it here, also before I start we can get a list of questions together from the members to really see if this is worth it or not 

I like this thought.

1. Does the $300 go towards the purchase of the clubs?

2. What all comes in the "box"? Any way to check loft/lie? Face Impact Positions?

3. Are you supposed to take video from behind and in front for the fitting?

 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I like this thought.

1. Does the $300 go towards the purchase of the clubs?

2. What all comes in the "box"? Any way to check loft/lie? Face Impact Positions?

3. Are you supposed to take video from behind and in front for the fitting?

 

Good questions didn’t even think of video.. when the guy I spoke too didn’t mention anything about the $300 going towards clubs but I’ll ask, from the pictures the clubs are mostly blank to avoid biases .. prob could figure it out though. I’ll ask these questions when I speak to them but could be in a month 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment

“The remote fitting is the same process as when you come to our studio. We test all 8 variables in isolation to see what works and what doesn’t for each player. Once you receive the kit, we explain and walk you through it. We capture strike location and ball data for any launchmonitor you have available to you. Once all the clubs are hit and we look over the results, we then write out a prescription for OEM heads and shafts as well as custom Foreward options. so far we have fit 20 people remotely from pros to beginners. Results have been just as good as flying out to see us”

 

”Remote fitting results are the same as in person. Blind test completely unbiased. And the best part is the player cannot self sabotage the fitting”

above is a response from Chad.

Edited by Owengeorge13

🙃

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Owengeorge13 said:

“The remote fitting is the same process as when you come to our studio. We test all 8 variables in isolation to see what works and what doesn’t for each player. Once you receive the kit, we explain and walk you through it. We capture strike location and ball data for any launchmonitor you have available to you. Once all the clubs are hit and we look over the results, we then write out a prescription for OEM heads and shafts as well as custom Foreward options. so far we have fit 20 people remotely from pros to beginners. Results have been just as good as flying out to see us”

 

”Remote fitting results are the same as in person. Blind test completely unbiased. And the best part is the player cannot self sabotage the fitting”

above is a response from Chad.

I'm interested to see what's in the kit and the actual process as it plays out.  Not saying it can't be done or successful but not knowing the process 100% leaves a lot to the imagination.

I really like the look of the house irons and his builds so I hope that it works out and to learn more about the remote fitting.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment

What happens if the build they fit you into ends up being not what works best for you after you recieved the clubs and use them?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

 

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Rob Person said:

What happens if the build they fit you into ends up being not what works best for you after you recieved the clubs and use them?

That's always the risk any time you buy clubs/equipment, fitted or not.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

What happens if the build they fit you into ends up being not what works best for you after you recieved the clubs and use them?

Fitted clubs are just that fitted so unless it's a loft or lie issue it means you are set with them.

It's kinda why I prefer the in person experience (preferably also outdoors)

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment

Very interesting! I'm not in the market for irons and $160-200 per club is out of my price range anyway, but I will be intrigued to see how this works and to read the review from @Nolan220 on the self-fit kit.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

 

Fit For Golf tester 2024

 

Link to comment

More from Chad on the Foreward golf fitting process/remote fitting:

“The total amount is $299 for the remote fitting. No strings attached. This process Worked successfully for three professionals as well as very beginners. These results are guaranteed.
I have a guy sponsored by Taylor made, Ping Callaway and titlest coming to get fit by our process. And getting completely different prescriptions, written, and playing  Better Golf.”

Edited by Owengeorge13

🙃

Link to comment

Even generally knowing my likely specs I'm not sure id be willing to fork over hundreds of dollars to get a kit of clubs where I could basically do the same thing for free at my local PGASS.  

There's a lot that goes into interpreting the data and fine tuning the strike location with weight, lie adjustments, shaft profile changes, etc.

Just as an example, last year when I was being fit for my Edel irons my fitter showed me a chart on the flightscope report of how consistently I was delivering a particular shaft.  Turns out while I loved the shaft I was using there were better option to improve the consistency in my swing.  Without his expert knowledge, the Flightscope, and the software, I would not have been able to tell that from my swings.  

Then there's the social aspect of it.  I enjoy going to my fitter and the experience of trying out new clubs and talk all things golf.

I guess that was just a long way of saying I'm not sure I get the value proposition of this fitting model from foreward golf.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Fitted clubs are just that fitted so unless it's a loft or lie issue it means you are set with them.

It's kinda why I prefer the in person experience (preferably also outdoors)

I agree totally. Any fitting I do has to be outdoors. One some people swing different inside and two I need to see the flight myself. I like seeing the numbers, but as a feel player I need to feel and see what is happening. My best fittings are when the fitter looks at the numbers and I watch the ball flight. When the two are in sync then I have a winner. 

Play like a champion today!

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

I've been following this guy since I talked to @GolfSpy SAM earlier this year.   He's started to get more in depth into the process and I've watched parts of a couple Livestream fittings.   It's a pretty intriguing and extremely well thought out methodology.   I love the granular detail about all the variables they check.  I saw one video where George Gankas went through the process and was surprised how much he liked the Jumbo grips the fitting suggested -- based on how it seemed to enhance a swing feel of his.

 Its high in my list to go do a fitting.  Not necessarily for new irons, but to see what my 'scrip' looks like based on all the variables.   From there I may tune what I have since I'm reasonably sure ( through lots of trial and error) that I've found the sole design that's best for me.  

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Syks7 said:

I've been following this guy since I talked to @GolfSpy SAM earlier this year.   He's started to get more in depth into the process and I've watched parts of a couple Livestream fittings.   It's a pretty intriguing and extremely well thought out methodology.   I love the granular detail about all the variables they check.  I saw one video where George Gankas went through the process and was surprised how much he liked the Jumbo grips the fitting suggested -- based on how it seemed to enhance a swing feel of his.

 Its high in my list to go do a fitting.  Not necessarily for new irons, but to see what my 'scrip' looks like based on all the variables.   From there I may tune what I have since I'm reasonably sure ( through lots of trial and error) that I've found the sole design that's best for me.  

If you get a date, let me know, I'll see if I can join to film/photo some stuff so you can focus on the fit.

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

Link to comment
2 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

If you get a date, let me know, I'll see if I can join to film/photo some stuff so you can focus on the fit.

Definitely.  I feel like I'm coming off of a step back with my swing.  It's starting to feel strong again after some adjustments.  Will let you know when I decide to do it.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

So I looked into this again as I'm very interest in trying this. And the remote fitting can be for as many players as you can "fit" into what I assume is a certain time frame as you can keep the set forever.

Would anyone in the Richmond/Hampton Roads area of Virginia be interested in doing the remote fitting with me? Split the cost so that's now $150/person or we can add 1-2 more and it get really cheap!

I have a BLP we can use and GSPro/FSX to see ball flight/data

DRIVER PING.png G425 MAX w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 65 S 12*

*DRIVER TESTING CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 S 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.8ad786f4fccdf7215d321a861dfa1c7f.png STEALTH 2 Plus 3w w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 75 S 15*

HYBRID PING.png G425 2h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 75 S 17*

HYBRID PING.png G410 4h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75 S 22*

IRONMIZUNO.png.2bd95ff6ee2eb76ff25e7f5057c68c47.png 919 Forged 4i-PW w/ Dynamic Gold 105 S300 

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115 W 50*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg FRONTLINE 8.0 w/ 35" Slant neck 3*

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, JAYER38 said:

So I looked into this again as I'm very interest in trying this. And the remote fitting can be for as many players as you can "fit" into what I assume is a certain time frame as you can keep the set forever.

Would anyone in the Richmond/Hampton Roads area of Virginia be interested in doing the remote fitting with me? Split the cost so that's now $150/person or we can add 1-2 more and it get really cheap!

I have a BLP we can use and GSPro/FSX to see ball flight/data

If you were to do that, would the company accept others fitting specs without charging them too? What if they require extra data from the others?

It's a great idea to reduce costs on the consumer side of things. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

 

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...