What clubs do I need?

Hello everybody, I am a new golfer at age 30 and love the game. My set up currently is a Wilson launchpad driver, which I am pretty happy with. I have a set of Nike vapor speed irons from 5 iron to pitching wedge as well as a offbrand sandwedge. I also have a Callaway five wood fti. I currently shoot a 28 handicap, but I am working to become more consistent in my strikes and lower my scores. My question is is my set up adequate? It is easy to fall into the hype of needing to buy different clubs and everything you read on the Internet tells you that your game will get better if you buy this club or that club. Overall I feel pretty happy with my set up and feel like I don’t need to add any other clubs or swap anything out but because I’m so new I don’t know what information is accurate and what is not. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Power fader 

Golf marketing will tell you that their club, ball, shoes, drink holder, tee, etc will enable you to hit the ball better or farther.  If you have clubs that fit your swing that is probably not true.   If you are happy with the clubs then stick with them until you realize you need something different.   

Welcome to the game and the forum.   Just remember that the game can be difficult and frustrating and if you want to talk golf this forum is a great place.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Thank you for the insight. I felt that what I have is adequate but being so new to the game it’s easy to get lost. I’m gonna stick with what I have until the time comes to go for a club fitting.

Power fader