TaylorMade Shaft Length vs. Playing Length

I'm sure this is a repeat topic in some way, but didn't find it in initial searches, can't find this published anywhere, and I don't have the measuring equipment to check for myself (I do grips, but not shafts/other things - maybe someday). Does anyone know if there are standard measurements for shaft length vs. playing length for TaylorMade's current lineup of wood heads? Or, alternatively, how their measurements differ from the USGA's (it's a disclaimer on their driver page only, specifically calling out custom shafts at 45.75") and whether a 0.25" difference from USGA makes sense? Most interested in the BRNR Mini, but also interested in the other woods. 

Context: TM advertises the Mini as playing length 43.75", and the stock shaft w/adapter is a shade under 42.75" butt-to-tip (so by their measurement, seems to be shaft length +1"). I ordered an after-market shaft, specifying build as the Mini at 43.75" playing length, and they built the shaft at 42.5" (so their measurement was shaft +1.25"). Started to give them hell for it, but now with that driver disclaimer, I'm starting to think it's a TM oddity that I should've anticipated and now need to apologize/deal with my mistake 😬 I'm basically down to: the 0.25" difference could make sense based on how TM measures, or maybe they measured with a deeper driver head than the Mini - hoping someone has the info to help me confirm before I do anything else. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 8* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6X or Terra Forza Yellow+ (MGS Test in Progress!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Tm adapter plus ferrule is roughly 1.5”. The adapter is about 1” that’s how much tm used to tip their shafts and in some shafts they still do 

TM used to have how they measured stuff on their website 

TM talks about club measurement in the custom shaft guide. Looks like they shifted to USGA approach for everything but woods.   You can see how they measure in the document linked below 

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-tmag-custom-catalog-us/default/v1582967710268/pdf/Custom_Shafts.pdf

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG