Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Showing off my Sunset Beach Surfside

myndcraft

This one was a fun one to put together. The basics that James wanted were on his spec sheet, and he gave me a ton of leeway on a lot of the features. I had a blast doing that triple-slot on the sole. Not a quick job, that one. I am learning a little, with every single putter that is ordered. Great to see pics of this one, again. It has been quite a while since the J-Bird left the nest, ;-).

Thanks for digging up those pics!

LaMont in AZ

SSB's Custom Garage Guy

I lover the Surf stamping. That's pretty wicked cool. Nice job LaMont.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Is that standard size? It almost has the look of a mini from the back. Can you post an address with ball picture when you get the chance?

Not the best picture in the world, but I was in a hurry this morning so I used my iPhone when I couldn't find the camera

photo.jpg

And not noticeable in the pic is that I have a UST Frequency Filtered putter shaft in it with a white Iomic grip.

Thats a great looking putter. The only thing I am not crazy about is the neck but only cus I dont like the plumber style neck. The stamping, paintfill all look great and +1 on getting a bad grip.

How do you like the Iomic? I have a Red Baby T on my Scotty that I love but I hear that the Iomics are just about they greatest putter grips that one can buy.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

Thats a great looking putter. The only thing I am not crazy about is the neck but only cus I dont like the plumber style neck. The stamping, paintfill all look great and +1 on getting a bad grip.

How do you like the Iomic? I have a Red Baby T on my Scotty that I love but I hear that the Iomics are just about they greatest putter grips that one can buy.

Well the nice thing with the hole custom route is that you can have pretty much any hosel you can imagine on there. As for the grips I have the Iomics on all my putters. I don't know if they help my any really, but I like have a consistent feel when I'm switching around.

Well the nice thing with the hole custom route is that you can have pretty much any hosel you can imagine on there. As for the grips I have the Iomics on all my putters. I don't know if they help my any really, but I like have a consistent feel when I'm switching around.

And I like the fact that custom putters are literally so custom when it comes to colors, finishes, necks, faces, etc. But what does the Iomic feel like? Is it really soft like a Winn or more firm like a GolfPride?

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

• SPY VIP

And I like the fact that custom putters are literally so custom when it comes to colors, finishes, necks, faces, etc. But what does the Iomic feel like? Is it really soft like a Winn or more firm like a GolfPride?

Closest non-iomic feel is the old cameron studio grips, but softer and stickier

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived