Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Forum Member Reviews: The SWINGCLICK Plus Swing Trainer

Official Forum Member Review: The SWINGCLICK Plus Swing Trainer

A few months ago, we asked for some volunteers to review a "secret" swing training device. Well, it's finally time to tell the secret and let everyone else in on it. It's the SWINGCLICK Plus - a very simple device that our testers have been using for the past few weeks.

It's time to see if this little thing can help you "click" your way to a better swing...

Here's the roster:

MattF

Fireinthehole

MGoBlue100

Chris O.

EthanSterlingPrice

swingclick11.jpg swingclick22.jpg

This will be a fairly informal review, so ask your questions and share your thoughts.  

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Interesting little device. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews.

On a side note.... as seen in the video; I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that breaks down like a lawn chair. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy busy lately. Luckily I was chosen for the most simple item to review. The SwingClick Plus is a stupid-simple and an awesome swing trainer. I pulled it out of the box, strapped it onto my forearm and I was ready to go. What I love most about it is you can just take your normal swing, for the most part. There are three "clicks" that you are to listen for; when you finish your back swing, at the bottom or at contact, and when you finish your follow through. I love this because my biggest issue is rushing and not finishing the back swing, which leads to other problems. This slows me down on the range and makes me get all the way back and really accentuate finishing the back swing. Honestly it makes you pause a little long at the top of the swing, but I like that as a solid reminder to get back. Overall this is a great swing trainer. If you need help finishing the back swing and working a little bit on tempo, this could be a good help for you. Sorry I'll be uploading pictures tomorrow. I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have, I just don't know what else to say about this product. It's awesome and very simple to use.

Driver:  :ping-small: G30 9*

Irons:  :callaway-small:  X-Forged 3-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX 2.0 52*

:ping-small:  Glide 58*

Putter:   :taylormade-small: Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Agree with Chris' review above.  I was fortunate enough to attend the PGA show, and met Michael and Liesel on the range there at the demo day.  Michael had me taking a LONG pause at the top of my swing, which I found very hard to do.  I've had much better luck using the swing click on the range using my "normal" swing.  I do usually start a little slowly with a wedge, just working on rhythm.  Then I seem to be able to go through my bag, and the "click" really helps me maintain my tempo.  Lastly, I take the swing click off, and try to maintain the momentum by "hearing" the clicks in my head.  (They have to work around the other voices, but you get the idea.)  Compared to other training aids, I think this is almost too simple not to work.  The MSRP is $29.99, which I personally think is a little high, but at least its not $69.99 like a lot of these seemingly simple devices.  ("The Slot Machine", anyone?!?) I actually use this, and really recommend it if you struggle with tempo issues.

Swing Click Box.jpg

Swing Click Box_2.jpg

2016-03-23 15.24.34.jpg

2016-03-23 15.24.38.jpg

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Firstly thanks to MyGolfspy for another product review opportunity. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from this test. I don't normally use training aids and the ones I have used left me unimpressed but I decided to keep an open mind and give this aid a fair shot.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460083500.020511.jpg

Here we have the SwingClick training aid. The premise here is you attach it to your forearm using the Velcro strap then align the sliding rail with your arm and the SwingClick will help to improving your tempo, timing, and backswing length. Using the SwingClick is easy and can be used on the course if you wanted to, once you have it set up you just execute your normal swing and the club acts like a metronome you simply start the club back and at the ideal top of your backswing the aid will make a distinctive click sound to let you know that's where your backswing should end.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460086522.933317.jpg

At this point you can start your downswing, and if you swing smoothly you will hear another click at impact.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460086581.750109.jpg

And then another at the end of your follow through.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460086931.136576.jpg

The SwingClick really does a good job of getting you to finish your backswing so I would definitely recommend it to players who might get quick on their transition or need to shorten their backswing. Faster tempo swings will have a pause at the top waiting for the first click which could be annoying at first and older players with little flexibility might have a hard time reaching that ideal top of the swing which could be fixed by adjusting the position of the SwingClick to match the top of your backswing.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1460088340.151725.jpg

Overall I'm very impressed with how much this simple training aid does and would definitely say it's worth a shot if your in need of fixing these flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Good looking swing! I also appreciate that your club doesn't have one of those big, pretentious club houses.

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Lol, thanks. Course was closed, had to make due with my practice spot.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Thank you to MGS and Swing Click for the opportunity to test this product.

I'll start by saying that I don't practice anything golf, between two jobs and working around the house I simply don't have time...but when I'm testing something, late nights are a norm.

I have the Tour Tempo app on my phone and have used it a few times just mucking around the house and thought that it was pretty cool being able to choose the tempo of your swing.

This is where Swing Click differs, in that it seems as though it's a set tempo, too fast and you have to pause at the top of your swing to hear the click and you'll hear the click before you strike the ball. Or, you won't hear any clicks at all. It's all about smoooth.

I did have a bit of trouble with it the first time out of the gate because I tend to only take a 3/4 swing and had to swivel the "clicker" to suit where vertical would be. But having swung more with it, I've got it set where the website says and all seems well.

If I have any complaints about it, it's the lack of instructions. There's four steps on the box, but to get more comprehensive instructions including 3/4 and chipping swings, you have to go to the website.

20160409_123458.png_zpstji1yjxz.jpeg

20160409_123434.png_zpsrels21fl.jpeg

20160409_123406.png_zps9rc3mlzm.jpeg

If you use a smartphone (aside from my FIL, who doesn't?) there's a nifty QR code on the box to scan, that will take you to their YouTube video.

MSRP is $29.99 but it can be had on Amazon for a hair under $25 with Prime shipping.

It's a simple device and for someone like me, after some work and continuous use, I can really see the benefit of practicing with it.

This one I'm keeping in my bag.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Thank you to MGS and Swing Click for the opportunity to test this product.

I'll start by saying that I don't practice anything golf, between two jobs and working around the house I simply don't have time...but when I'm testing something, late nights are a norm.

I have the Tour Tempo app on my phone and have used it a few times just mucking around the house and thought that it was pretty cool being able to choose the tempo of your swing.

This is where Swing Click differs, in that it seems as though it's a set tempo, too fast and you have to pause at the top of your swing to hear the click and you'll hear the click before you strike the ball. Or, you won't hear any clicks at all. It's all about smoooth.

I did have a bit of trouble with it the first time out of the gate because I tend to only take a 3/4 swing and had to swivel the "clicker" to suit where vertical would be. But having swung more with it, I've got it set where the website says and all seems well.

If I have any complaints about it, it's the lack of instructions. There's four steps on the box, but to get more comprehensive instructions including 3/4 and chipping swings, you have to go to the website.

20160409_123458.png_zpstji1yjxz.jpeg

20160409_123434.png_zpsrels21fl.jpeg

20160409_123406.png_zps9rc3mlzm.jpeg

If you use a smartphone (aside from my FIL, who doesn't?) there's a nifty QR code on the box to scan, that will take you to their YouTube video.

MSRP is $29.99 but it can be had on Amazon for a hair under $25 with Prime shipping.

It's a simple device and for someone like me, after some work and continuous use, I can really see the benefit of practicing with it.

This one I'm keeping in my bag.

Nice review Matt! So does this mean we will see you actually hit a few warm up balls before a round? Lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Nice review Matt! So does this mean we will see you actually hit a few warm up balls before a round? Lol

Thank you mate...you never ever know. This could actually make me get to the course early and warm up!

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I would like to start by thanking Mygolfspy.com and Golfspy Barbajo for the opportunity to take this little device for a spin.

Quick background on me:

Fast tempo, 

Driver swing speed 117mph

HCP: Not known at this time- not enough rounds 

Mostly self taught. a few lessons. Biggest issue is too big of a back swing

So this device seems so simple, could it help cure my overly exaggerated back swing. Short answer: Kinda.

Forearm swing click.jpg

(Not too distracting as you can see)

As others have said this device requires you to have a smooth back swing. That proved very tricky for my full shots as my tempo went from a 2.9:1 to a 3.6: 1 per my Swingbyte 2 device. It resulted in poor shots as you can imagine...Sometimes I would here a click other times not as much. What did seem to help but adjusting it for a shorter back swing.  I just couldn't get a long with the driver and the swing click. I won't blame the device because it is a long standing issue, having days where the driver is on fire and irons are so-so and vice versa.

Where it helped me immensely was half wedge shots. Oh lord did it help. It set me up to pause a bit at the top, bump my hips and hit little push draws that bit. I don't think I can overstate how much more these improved. Before timing was a bit of an issue. 

File Apr 12, 8 24 55 PM.jpeg

(Very useful for half wedges)

I also used it for chipping more so than pitching because I make easier moves to the ball in that regard and this helped improve that aspect as well.

The majority of people will complain of the lack of instruction that comes with the box, but i didn't have trouble accessing that info and videos online. Those less tech savvy might be less than impressed with the majority of instruction/ help being online. 

I would have to say this device represents a great value because you can use it for green side finesse shots, half shots and full swings. If you are someone who wants to have a smooth transition I would highly recommend it. As with anything that changes your swing, have patience!

File Apr 12, 8 25 03 PM.jpeg

(Full swing power!)

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I just picked up one of these to try out.  So far it has been a good training tool to help me not get too quick in my transition.  The problem I am having though is that when I get to the top I get a click, then it clicks again almost as soon as I start my down swing.  Have any of you observed the same behavior?  Perhaps I am casting too much, but I had a friend try it and it did the same thing.

Driver: Ping G30 SFTech Stiff Flex

3W: Cobra F9, Atmos TS Blue 7S

5W: Cobra F6

4H: Cobra F7 4-5H 22* Stiff Flex

5-PW: Taylormade RSI TP +1/2", 2* Upright, Stiff Flex (DG S400)

50, 54: Titleist Vokey SM6 Steel Grey, F-Grind/M-Grind

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just picked up one of these to try out. So far it has been a good training tool to help me not get too quick in my transition. The problem I am having though is that when I get to the top I get a click, then it clicks again almost as soon as I start my down swing. Have any of you observed the same behavior? Perhaps I am casting too much, but I had a friend try it and it did the same thing.

hmm, I didn't have that problem that I can recall. The second click should be at impact assuming it's set correctly, it's really a fancy metronome for all intents and purposes, perhaps you might be getting a bit jerky which could prevent it from sliding smoothly, that would be my first guess. I'll find mine and try to replicate your issue then I'll get back to you.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

• 4 years later...

Reviving an ancient thread, because I just bought one of these for next to nothing on eBay 🙂

I'm interested in this because I know I have a very aggressive transition: I can be the anti-Hideki:

[Quality centering of the video courtesy of Kirke]

I don't believe that this is merely cosmetic: because of my quick transition, there are a lot of sequencing things that go wrong for me. Working with the PlaneMate (and watching slow motion of Kirke's swing, to see how it's supposed to be done), I've learned there's a lot in my swing that goes wrong right away from the top.

So I'll be interested to see if this forced pause, in conjunction with the PlaneMate (and the force insoles) can help me make a more intentional transition, getting things a bit more organized. Many months of winter yet to go here!

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Hmmmm, I have one of those doodads somewhere .. have kinda forgotten about it....

For tempo training I have the Tour Tempo tones; also have a Blast Motion sensor but so far have only used it with putting.

Anyway, good luck MPR on your continuing - and always interesting! - journey to "better"!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 6 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 1:12 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Reviving an ancient thread, because I just bought one of these for next to nothing on eBay 🙂

I'm interested in this because I know I have a very aggressive transition: I can be the anti-Hideki:

[Quality centering of the video courtesy of Kirke]

I don't believe that this is merely cosmetic: because of my quick transition, there are a lot of sequencing things that go wrong for me. Working with the PlaneMate (and watching slow motion of Kirke's swing, to see how it's supposed to be done), I've learned there's a lot in my swing that goes wrong right away from the top.

So I'll be interested to see if this forced pause, in conjunction with the PlaneMate (and the force insoles) can help me make a more intentional transition, getting things a bit more organized. Many months of winter yet to go here!

Did this work for you?  I also have an extremely quick tempo / aggressive transition and figured I would give this a try.  I stumbled across this thread because I was searching for that Gabe Golf swing aid that Sleeze mentioned in NPG #85 and this looks like it would do the same thing for a lot less than the $150 they want for that club.  

Couldn't find it "dirt cheap" but managed to get one for $20 off amazon so it's worth the risk to give it a try.  Fortunately the youtube videos outlived the actual company making these things it appears so I can still go through those once it arrives.

15 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

Did this work for you?  I also have an extremely quick tempo / aggressive transition and figured I would give this a try.  I stumbled across this thread because I was searching for that Gabe Golf swing aid that Sleeze mentioned in NPG #85 and this looks like it would do the same thing for a lot less than the $150 they want for that club.  

Couldn't find it "dirt cheap" but managed to get one for $20 off amazon so it's worth the risk to give it a try.  Fortunately the youtube videos outlived the actual company making these things it appears so I can still go through those once it arrives.

Hard to say. I can't say that I committed to it in any systematic way, though it is a device I regularly incorporate with other training aids (including my PlaneMate). Consider it a work in progress.

In terms of the device: it does what it says. I cannot swing my usual tempo and get the clicks to work. I have to wait. But I don't believe that I've used it enough to embed that feeling in my on-course swing.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I've finally gone back through this resurrected thread - @MattF, do you still have/use yours? Just curious.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

19 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I've finally gone back through this resurrected thread - @MattF, do you still have/use yours? Just curious.

Ummm, I really have no idea but I don't think I do.

In the bag:

Bag: