Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Watching your hole in one

Zeasy

I've never had one, and have only been in a group that has gotten one once. I was 14 and there were 3 of us playing a par 3 course in Lexington before baseball practice. It was a 135-yard hole with nothing but hardpan between the tee and green. The tee shot that hits the ground maybe 5 feet in front of the tee box and hops and skips all the way to the green and somehow ends up in the hole, looked like he was playing Plinko on Price is Right.

lol

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

IMG_1483590071.677319.jpg Only one I've had. Around three years ago playing a quick 9 with a friend and my little brother on the 130 yard 13th at Lake Whitney Country Club. Hit a 9 iron and didn't even get to see it go in, got up to the green and thought I'd rolled off the back till we looked in the hole.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

A couple of years ago, my wife and I, the pro and his girl friend and two other people were playing together in the evening after work. It's the pro's course so we can do that.  I was on the tee and nobody was paying much attention; they were all chatting (yes rude, but it was a fun round and I can tune it out), so they didn't see my shot on a 190y par 3.  I hit the ball and said... it's either in the hole or off the back of the green.  It was hard to see because of the late evening shadows.  It landed on the green directly inline with the pin and disappeared.

When we got to the green, my wife went up to the hole, pulled out a ball, and held it up.  Everyone cheered but me.  The next thing my wife said was... are you playing a ratty, old Pinnacle (knowing full well that I never play Pinnacles)??  I said........... no.  My ball was off the back.    :(

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

A couple of years ago, my wife and I, the pro and his girl friend and two other people were playing together in the evening after work. It's the pro's course so we can do that. I was on the tee and nobody was paying much attention; they were all chatting (yes rude, but it was a fun round and I can tune it out), so they didn't see my shot on a 190y par 3. I hit the ball and said... it's either in the hole or off the back of the green. It was hard to see because of the late evening shadows. It landed on the green directly inline with the pin and disappeared.

When we got to the green, my wife went up to the hole, pulled out a ball, and held it up. Everyone cheered but me. The next thing my wife said was... are you playing a ratty, old Pinnacle (knowing full well that I never play Pinnacles)?? I said........... no. My ball was off the back. :(

that sucks but maybe better hole in one awaits with everyone watching

Archived