Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Thoughts on Crossfield?

Sschaffer24

Golfaholics are the reason I want a drone.... wife still says no.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Mark is a very outgoing and has a bubbly personality! I like him! Rick and Peter finch are nice as well, I tend to catch myself forwarding through the small talk a lot and just like to see the shots and stuff. MeandMygolf don't really help me a lot to watch since it's mostly instructional stuff! Golfholics is a nice one if you have need seen them, they are super cool guys with amazing editing! They also play some really nice courses. They make you want to go out and play golf again! If you haven't seen them it's definitely worth checking out!

+1 on the golfholics... their drone footage is 2nd to none.... they play mostly SoCal courses but their footage and use of the gimbal is great.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I've been watching Crossfield and Shiels for a while now. Don't really have a favorite like them both. I enjoy the reviews and comparisons a lot .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

... As someone that reviews clubs fir over 20 years now, I can assure you it is easy to fall in love with an OEM when they are making great products. It can seem to an outside observer that al of a sudden you have been bought by an OEM, but truth is they are just making clubs that fit your game, your eye and they really perform for you. 

... I think Mark talks too much about stuff irrelevant to the review. I like to fast forward thru his reviews but usually like what he has to say about any given product. 

Have to agree. When its good its good and when it works for you its even better. Some of us remember the way Callaway and Eli changed the game and the iron market. Nothing but props for Callaway..

Crossfield plays, in the venacular of my family in England, "silly buggers". Always on and acting as if he just got off the school bus for the latest outing. It works for him and those that like him. Its all about the show on youtube for the endless click click click here subscribe subscribe subsribe there crowd where ratings and rankings mean revenue. His golf tips and ideas are nothing earth shattering but he is quite good in the lesson booth.

Crossfield has all the toys to of which I dare he didnt pay for as well. Its no accident he is rated on youtube where he is...

Archived