Smalls1588

Post Your Swing

#golfishard pic.twitter.com/x9pKLXkbKX

— Dan Mann MGS (@GolfSpyMBP) May 8, 2017

"Alright. Take out all your change and put it in your left-hand pocket. C'mon, do it. Alright now, tie your left shoe in a double knot. Right now, do it. Turn your hat around backwards. Turn your hat around. Do it. Now take this tee and stick it behind your left ear.

• Like 1

"Alright. Take out all your change and put it in your left-hand pocket. C'mon, do it. Alright now, tie your left shoe in a double knot. Right now, do it. Turn your hat around backwards. Turn your hat around. Do it. Now take this tee and stick it behind your left ear.

LOL, this is exactly what my playing partner said.

• Like 1

Pure gold MBP!!!!!

I love that you posted this

I have no shame...

Funny story, I hit driver - 58* to 4 feet and birdied the hole before, I'm just struggling with setup inconsistency with swing changes. No joke, my legs were shaking over that one I felt so off.

• Like 1

Hey, at least you killed the follow through and the club twirl

That was a pretty sweet twirl

A lot of good stuff going on with your swing. Do you have a coach/instructor? I see one thing that may help, but am hesitant to offer unsolicited analysis, or put thoughts in your head a coach may not agree with.

Yeah I have a coach, I'm curious what are you thinking?

I have no shame...

Funny story, I hit driver - 58* to 4 feet and birdied the hole before, I'm just struggling with setup inconsistency with swing changes. No joke, my legs were shaking over that one I felt so off.

It happens. Last year I was standing over a stock 7 iron and was thinking to myself, what the F am I supposed to do with this stupid thing ? Had a very similar result as you just the other direction. Can't figure out why it happens, just pops up every once and a while.. golf clubs feel like foreign objects.

- Alan

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1XmALqUls

Updated driver swing.

Positives: I've been coming in super inside lately this is a much better takeaway and swing looks on plane. Left side is clearing really well = ball is going a mile.

Critiques: Let arm could be straighter at the top, more chest rotation on back swing, a little handsy on takeaway, tempo is a little quick

Swing is coming along much better!

• Like 3

Updated driver swing.

Positives: I've been coming in super inside lately this is a much better takeaway and swing looks on plane. Left side is clearing really well = ball is going a mile.

Critiques: Let arm could be straighter at the top, more chest rotation on back swing, a little handsy on takeaway, tempo is a little quick

Looking good Bud! Keep up the good work!

- Alan

• Like 1

Looking good Bud! Keep up the good work!

- Alan

Thanks! Getting back out with some old high school teammates this week and don't want to get embarrassed lol
  • Like 1

Updated driver swing.

That's one powerful swing!!
  • Like 1