Smalls1588

Post Your Swing

It’s called “shot tracer”.

but it doesn’t figure it out for you, you need to enter it in. I could have written in 331, but I wanted it to be realistic, cuz I don’t hit them that far... but that would have been a fun gag now that I think about it...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gaussman1 said:

Not a bad swing but fam I am not long enough to take that line. Cameron Champ might not be long enough for THAT line. Right in the lumber yard

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You might not be long enough for that line, but CHEERS for trying.

Nice looking swing you have there

• Like 1

You might not be long enough for that line, but CHEERS for trying.
Nice looking swing you have there

Thank you, but it wasn't entirely intentional lol. The 3 guys in front of me kept hitting it further and further OB right and I let it get in my head so much I'm aiming way too far left. A bit of mental weakness really. Cool looking vid though

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

On 12/6/2017 at 2:04 PM, MGoBlue100 said:

Always a little afraid when someone says "I took a video of that swing". Afraid of what I might see. This is 3 wood off the deck, taken in AL in OCT this year. Didn't think it was too horrible. I hit a really nice shot, at least!

File Dec 04, 8 46 55 AM.mov

The slow-motion clips are fun to watch.

• Like 2

On 4/16/2018 at 6:11 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You young guys that can make those full turns piss me off emoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

@GB13 wins the full turn award...my back aches still hurts 😁

• Like 3

Just google "Best Golf Swing Ever" mine looks nothing like that.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Haha. Still true!
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

@GB13 wins the full turn award...my back aches still hurts 😁

Well let’s see how far he turns with another 100 lbs, and another 45 years!

youth is wasted on the young ain’t it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

That a fine example of age jealousy from me, GB13... you’ve got the one thing I can never have again. I wonder how many trillions have been spent looking for the fountain of youth?

Anybody have a product recommendation to mount my phone to my stand bag to record my swing? I see a lot on Amazon, but need something reliable so my phone doesn't break. 

• Like 1

Anybody have a product recommendation to mount my phone to my stand bag to record my swing? I see a lot on Amazon, but need something reliable so my phone doesn't break. 

Lookup SelfieGolf, it's exactly what you described. I got one a few years ago as a present and it's come in handy quite a few times.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TSauer said:

Lookup SelfieGolf, it's exactly what you described. I got one a few years ago as a present and it's come in handy quite a few times.

Thanks! I'll give it a try. I had seen that before on Amazon, but for some reason I'll trust 1 recommendation on this forum over the 200 reviews that SelfieGolf has on Amazon. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scratchmybirdie said:

Thanks! I'll give it a try. I had seen that before on Amazon, but for some reason I'll trust 1 recommendation on this forum over the 200 reviews that SelfieGolf has on Amazon. 

You're welcome! I haven't had any issues with mine. Just gotta remember more people will voice their opinion if they don't like something versus if they do. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scratchmybirdie said:

I have 2, both are cheap, but both are quite effective for what I use them for. I think most options will do what you want without dumping your phone. The difference is some may wear out faster than others. 

One is this goose neck "desk" holder. I walk with a cart so I'll clip this to my bag in the cart and coil the neck around a club in the bag for support. This acts as a nice chest-level rolling tripod. It's usually for the range but I've used it during rounds a few times as well so I can document all of my shots. It didn't slow me down since I was able to just leave it set up at all times and hit record when I pull a club. Once I figured out the setup, it's easy to reproduce. 

14F0AA18-E37A-4CD7-8C00-062CB19E55B9.jpeg

The other is this little gorilla arm, octopus thing that's good for setting up ground-level shots. Good for putts, chips, or other cool angles. Also mounts to irregular surfaces nicely if you're trying to capture video inside your house. 

4C3B902C-3960-4C2C-AFC7-6AB4F6948AE3.jpeg

The recommendation by @TSauer is a really good suggestion. I'm just giving other ideas to think about depending on the type of shots you're looking to capture. 

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 1:45 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

I have 2, both are cheap, but both are quite effective for what I use them for. I think most options will do what you want without dumping your phone. The difference is some may wear out faster than others. 

One is this goose neck "desk" holder. I walk with a cart so I'll clip this to my bag in the cart and coil the neck around a club in the bag for support. This acts as a nice chest-level rolling tripod. It's usually for the range but I've used it during rounds a few times as well so I can document all of my shots. It didn't slow me down since I was able to just leave it set up at all times and hit record when I pull a club. Once I figured out the setup, it's easy to reproduce. 

14F0AA18-E37A-4CD7-8C00-062CB19E55B9.jpeg

The other is this little gorilla arm, octopus thing that's good for setting up ground-level shots. Good for putts, chips, or other cool angles. Also mounts to irregular surfaces nicely if you're trying to capture video inside your house. 

4C3B902C-3960-4C2C-AFC7-6AB4F6948AE3.jpeg

The recommendation by @TSauer is a really good suggestion. I'm just giving other ideas to think about depending on the type of shots you're looking to capture. 

Thanks for this! I actually bought a gooseneck product because I figured I can use it in more situations including attaching it to my bag. Cheers!

• Like 1