Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Great practice and pre round routine

Hello all. I had a thought about 10 days ago while tinkering around with some old clubs in my garage. A original Taylormade Pittsburgh Persimmon was in front of me and a thought if I can hit this thing I can hit anything. For the last week I have hit roughly 75 balls daily with it, Truly feels great when you flush it. After I will hit my M3 15 -20 balls or so. It is amazing the speed I have gained and the consistency I have gained in a week. I am just using Sc300 for my testing but before I was at 105-110 mph and after the week 109-114 mph with the M3. Swinging the old heavy club with a tiny head really makes you concentrate and focus on your impact more. It has really improved my ball striking and keeping my swing inside out, more compact. With the Pittsburgh Persimmon a hard long swing will punish you any slight miss is magnified 10 fold over the M3. It has truly helped me in a short time and just thought I would share my experience.

Sent from my iPhone

Good stuff geez, keep up the good work and let us know how this works out long term.

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I could see that. Most likely makes you keep your lower body still and really make a turn to get a solid shot out of the club. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Good stuff geez, keep up the good work and let us know how this works out long term.

I play tomorrow morning in my league. Going to use it to warm up before I play. I let you know the results.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived