Favorite Major of 2019?

Favorite Major of 2019??  

361 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote!!

• Tiger @ Masters
    • Brooksy @ PGA
    • G. Wood @ US Open
    • Shane Lowry @ The Open

Outstanding year of major golf. Can’t wait till April....

What’s your favorite of the year?

Masters - Tiger

PGA - Brooks

US Open - G. Wood

The Open - Mike Laaawry (Shane Lowry rather)

I personally enjoyed watching Tiger Win #15, that was historic.

Yet, watching BK struggle on Sunday and still raise the trophy... pretty darn gooood.

Gary Woodland holding of Mr. Koepka, awesome! Wilson gets the last 2000’s major to keep the streak alive.

How about Mr. Lowry winning in his country on a course that has been moth balled since 1951? This one was extra special.

Tigers win was special to me. But the rest of the majors were rather enjoyable too.

Whatchu say?

• Like 2

Shane Lowry's win was really great. Brooks' performance in the Majors was amazing. Watching Gary Woodland win his first major in such a strong way - holding off a hard-charging BK was so good. BUT seeing Tiger overcome the physical and emotional trials of the last 10 years to win the Masters is one I'll never forget and be talking about many years from now. Truly memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They were all great in their own right. 

But I don't know how anyone can not say The Masters.  Whether you like Tiger or not, that was simply just incredible to watch. 

• Like 2

One of the better years for majors. Really all of them were very enjoyable. That being said @Shankster knows there is one that is head and shoulders above the rest.image.jpeg.0d4d2b83023a8ffa6dc42f75f9f870e4.jpeg 

• Like 3

One of the better years for majors. Really all of them were very enjoyable. That being said [mention=69396]Shankster[/mention] knows there is one that is head and shoulders above the rest.image.jpeg.0d4d2b83023a8ffa6dc42f75f9f870e4.jpeg 

Oh absolutely. Best thing for golf since 97’

This year.....

Tiger at the Masters..........by a clear country mile- the others pale beside it.

• Like 1

Added poll.  For those that already “voted” in the thread please add your vote in the poll!!!

thanks!!!!!!

This was easily the best year of majors in a while. Tiger takes the prize but collectively they were fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

How is one not going to vote for Tiger!!! Easily arguable that it was one of the greatest comebacks in sports history. However, take nothing away from Shane Lowry that was a great win considering the circumstances.

Tiger for life (Pray for his back after he dropped out earlier today)🐯

• Like 1

It was a great year for majors. Tiger was great, Lowry was great historically and for Ireland, but I couldn't turn off the US Open. Woodland was amazing TV..

The Masters with Tiger winning. Nothing else comes close for me. I know there are a lot who are “over Tiger”, but, honestly, the golfing world was waiting for him to win another major, so nothing comes close. It was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1