NPG Episode 70: Are Fittings Going Virtual?

Our Sponsors

9 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

That's a crazy good deal...presuming you mean 30 sessions for $10.  How long is each practice session?  I could see this offering quickly overwhelming their capacity.

Sorry... 30 min session is $9.99. 

I want to say they were running a special for $99 giving you unlimited access to 30 min sessions for a year. 

Still a good deal! Cheapest sim around here goes for $36 an hour (and that’s the “member” rate). 

• Like 3

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :Snell: MTB-X | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can foresee this episode getting more than a few people fired up!!

I would rather trade off turf interaction with real, appropriate and unbiased data.  I'm a big supporter of keeping things "old school", but I love the idea of some A.I. giving me real analytics.

Duration: 00:48:39 In-person club fittings were already troublesome, and that was before a global pandemic. Are virtual fittings the wave of the future? 0:30 - Putter testing check-in 1:23 - Ar

Posted Images

....resulting in folks waiting in line, lingering around all of the eye candy....

Image result for brilliant gif

• Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

....resulting in folks waiting in line, lingering around all of the eye candy....
ScratchyFrequentHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

Exactly. [mention]Lacassem [/mention] and I went down did a practice session and then proceeded to hit several of the new drivers, putters, and browsed the whole store!

The temptation is very strong. Practice areas are in the BACK of the store too. So you walk by everything.
  • Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :Snell: MTB-X | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

Marketing 101!

I think best fitting would be a best of both world, human AND computer. The Data never lie but a computer never have a  gut feeling either. Most options for electronic fittings would cost too much for what they can get in return. You need the best data possible to be able to fit and sadly lower cost equipement simply dont deliver for now

I signed up for a TM virtual fit as I saw they were doing free sessions. 

I also tried the TruGolfFit and was pretty underwhelmed to be honest. I emailed and go no response back, which was also disappointing. 

I might post my findings once I have the sessions.