Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

wdgolf's bag

I built everything except the CG15s. I still can't say enough good things about the Dynacraft Prophet Tour irons. Love the putter too. For the driver, woods, and hybrids, I tend to have an on and off again relationship depending on how I'm swinging. The scratches in the paint of the driver and 3-wood are from hitting in a driving range that had a layer of sand under the grass.

Pics are from cell phone, not the best quality

2011-09-25_15-00-14_195.jpg

2011-09-25_15-00-33_262.jpg

2011-09-25_15-03-04_400.jpg

2011-09-25_15-01-43_668.jpg

And my son's bag:

2011-09-25_15-04-26_417.jpg

What made you decide to go to cleveland wedges? I know the maltby wedges are supposed to be good, just asking because you built the rest of your set. Set looks really nice!!

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

What made you decide to go to cleveland wedges? I know the maltby wedges are supposed to be good, just asking because you built the rest of your set. Set looks really nice!!

I got the CG15s before I built my set. They don't feel as nice as my irons, but I can't justify replacing them yet. Eventually, I'll probably switch to Maltby, Snake Eyes, or Dynacraft wedges.

I got the CG15s before I built my set. They don't feel as nice as my irons, but I can't justify replacing them yet. Eventually, I'll probably switch to Maltby, Snake Eyes, or Dynacraft wedges.

I love the Snake Eyes wedges. I started building them, because I replaced my wedges every season and it was getting costly. Now I can just replace all three heads for under $100.

I love the Snake Eyes wedges. I started building them, because I replaced my wedges every season and it was getting costly. Now I can just replace all three heads for under $100.

I wish I could play enough to say I need to replace my wedges every season, as it is I'm guessing they have another good year in them if not more. The Snake Eyes BX wedge line is really tempting and slick looking, though I'm leaning towards Maltby to get another 50-54-58 setup so I can offset distance loss from a high spin, heavier shaft (My PW is 47*, but with a fairly light shaft). I'm looking at KBS Hi-Rev, Project-X Spinner, and DG Spinner shafts. Too many choices...

Archived