Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

15 hours ago, did you see that? said:

.you all seem to have great success with the watch, how does it fair under a layer or two for those of us in the mid-west?

If I wear a long sleeve and pullover, the watch tends to ride below the the cuff, so I haven't had a problem.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

23 hours ago, did you see that? said:

So I think I’m going to run out tomorrow and grab an H4 on sale.  I want bare minimal editing and feel a touch of the gps should be fairly noninvasive.  My Arccos experience was not great due to missed shots.  I’m thinking this should be more error free(other than operator error) than V3.

Please jump in and tell me if my logic is flawed before I purchase..

Thanks all!

I have both. I got the H4 because I wanted a system that WASN'T so easily tagged with the club I have in my hand. Let me explain. I need to frequently but gently swing a club to keep my body relatively loose, so nothing falls off when I swing for real 😜. If I swing the club more than a few yards from my actual ball area, it'll register a shot. And then another when I actually hit the ball. The H4 works out nicely from that perspective. However, I play a lot in cooler weather and making sure the H4 is properly attached to the holder on my belt is a bit problematic when wearing sweaters or jackets. Fortunately, the magnet is pretty strong so it even stayed attached once when part of my thin sweater was underneath. I've tried just leaving it in my pocket that becomes a pain. So I'm back to my V3 during most of the season. Neither are perfect but like tony@CIC, I much prefer SS over ARRCOS having used both.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

29 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

If I swing the club more than a few yards from my actual ball area, it'll register a shot. And then another when I actually hit the ball.

It is much easier during editing to delete an extra shot like that than adding a missed shot. 

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

2 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

It is much easier during editing to delete an extra shot like that than adding a missed shot. 

I completely agree! But I haven't noticed a substantial difference between the two in that regard. Even if I think I feel the vibration from the H4 tagging, I've still had a missed shot on occasion. I guess I need to take all the other vibrating devices out of my pocket when I play 😯

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

Gents,

Thanks for the info.  I bought the V3 as I can visually confirm the club before the shot to confirm that i should get a reading.  i think that will be as good or better than tagging.  i just was thinking the H4 would be a bit more awkward on the green in manual mode, which seems to be the way the cool kids seem to be tracking their putts these days.  Now for the wait for the Chicago golf season to open and play with my new toys(driver tsr2 with a Tsr1 shaft and SS).

Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, did you see that? said:

I bought the V3 as I can visually confirm the club before the shot to confirm that i should get a reading.  i think that will be as good or better than tagging.  i just was thinking the H4 would be a bit more awkward on the green in manual mode, which seems to be the way the cool kids seem to be tracking their putts these days. 

Hope you like the V3.    Just for clarification,  you can also confirm the club with the H4;  the club you tagged is shown on the H4 screen.    People do seem to think manual mode works better; with the H4 I feel is is only necessary if you can't attach the tag.   In manual mode I have to push a button on the device and in auto mode,  I have to tag the club....no real difference.   

Make sure you come back and post your thoughts on the device and if you have any questions reach out as someone here has probably gone through the same thing. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, did you see that? said:

Gents,

Thanks for the info.  I bought the V3 as I can visually confirm the club before the shot to confirm that i should get a reading.  i think that will be as good or better than tagging.  i just was thinking the H4 would be a bit more awkward on the green in manual mode, which seems to be the way the cool kids seem to be tracking their putts these days.  Now for the wait for the Chicago golf season to open and play with my new toys(driver tsr2 with a Tsr1 shaft and SS).

Thanks again!!

One of the benefits of Chicago winters is it'll give you a chance to explore all of the options both in the app and dashboard. There are a couple of good youtube videos on editing- you'll find the links a couple of pages back in this thread.   FYI I don't use manual mode for putting - guess I'm not one of the 'cool kids'😁. I also prefer to use the phone app for editing - just personal preference. 

Feel free to ask even the most basic questions. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

14 minutes ago, did you see that? said:

nevermind, switched bluetooth on and off and it has moved into firmware update   all good sorry for the premature panic

No problem - we've all been there. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I don't use manual mode for putting

Both Auto and Manual modes for putting have their advantages and disadvantages. In Auto mode, the big advantage to me is that even if the Pin Collect screen is showing when chipping from just off the green, it will still sense and properly record the shot no matter what non-putter is used. The disadvantage I see to auto mode is the accuracy of the location of the first putt, and it is easy to quickly push the wrong number over the hole if you aren't thinking, and you used the putter from off the green and only recorded the actual number of putts from on the green.

The advantage of Manual mode is I get the sense that first putt accuracy is maybe a slight bit better, and, like auto mode, if the Pin Collect screen is showing it will still pick up the club used for a chip shot. (Note: I've tested chip shots using wedges with the Pin Collect screen showing for both modes, and all shots are recorded correctly.) The disadvantage I see to manual mode is when you want to use the putter from off the green and the Pin Collect screen is NOT showing. I haven't tested otherwise, but I feel I must go into the menu and manually scroll over and select the Pin Collect screen in order to record the shot using the top right button. Correct me if there is another way to record the use of the putter from off the green.

So...last year (2022 season) I finally purchased the Shotscope LX+ system.  Overall, I liked it at first.  However, I did notice that the range finder had trouble sometimes locking in on the flag.  Sometimes I would reshoot for distance 3-4 times and get different distances each time.  The small GPS, the H4, worked great, but I struggled how best to carry it.  I tried carrying it on my belt, but the H4 kept popping off the holder.  I then tried to carry it with the included carabiner, which worked great for a while, but then the H4 would periodically fall off the holder again.  Finally, about 3/4 of the way through the season, it fell off the holder and I was unable to find.  I called the clubhouse pretty regularly for a few weeks and no one had turned it in, so I was out of luck.

Another frustrating thing was trying to remember to touch the butt end of the club, where the sensor was, to the H4 to record shots.  Not sure how much good data I got, because I had to try to remember shots and update the data at the end of the round.  All in all, not sure I would but the Shotscope again.  I finally purchased a Garmin Approach S62 toward the end of the season and liked that a lot better for distance, accuracy and club info.  This year (2023) I plan to purchase the Garmin Approach CT10 sensors to go along with my S62 to see how I like this system.  Anyone else have a similar experience?

Finally got fitted and ended up with Callaway Big Bertha irons, drivers and hybrids.  Now...let's get out and learn how to use them better and better.  Hit em straight!

1 hour ago, PhilM75072 said:

Both Auto and Manual modes for putting have their advantages and disadvantages. In Auto mode, the big advantage to me is that even if the Pin Collect screen is showing when chipping from just off the green, it will still sense and properly record the shot no matter what non-putter is used. The disadvantage I see to auto mode is the accuracy of the location of the first putt, and it is easy to quickly push the wrong number over the hole if you aren't thinking, and you used the putter from off the green and only recorded the actual number of putts from on the green.

The advantage of Manual mode is I get the sense that first putt accuracy is maybe a slight bit better, and, like auto mode, if the Pin Collect screen is showing it will still pick up the club used for a chip shot. (Note: I've tested chip shots using wedges with the Pin Collect screen showing for both modes, and all shots are recorded correctly.) The disadvantage I see to manual mode is when you want to use the putter from off the green and the Pin Collect screen is NOT showing. I haven't tested otherwise, but I feel I must go into the menu and manually scroll over and select the Pin Collect screen in order to record the shot using the top right button. Correct me if there is another way to record the use of the putter from off the green.

Maybe you are talking about the V3 so maybe the H4 works a little different.  Help clarify:

1.  Why is the accuracy of the first putt better in manual?  I walk to the ball and touch my putter to the h4.  In manual mode I touch a button on the H4.    

2.  People always mention that you are supposed to count the number of putts from off the green.   I even see that on the Shotscope site.   I only count the use of the putter on the green and when I look at performance, the putts are counted correctly and it also show the use of the putter from off the green in short game stats.   I haven't ever seen a good description of how the stats are different if you do it the way you are "supposed" to track putter use.  

1 hour ago, DaveMS said:

Overall, I liked it at first.  However, I did notice that the range finder had trouble sometimes locking in on the flag.  Sometimes I would reshoot for distance 3-4 times and get different distances each time. 

The small GPS, the H4, worked great, but I struggled how best to carry it.  I tried carrying it on my belt, but the H4 kept popping off the holder. 

Another frustrating thing was trying to remember to touch the butt end of the club, where the sensor was, to the H4 to record shots. 

Anyone else have a similar experience?

The Rangefinder does not lock onto the pin;  it simply vibrates when it has locked onto something.   It could be the trees behind the green.   I leverage the H4 GPS distances to validate that the I actually read the flag.  

I have dropped the H4 a couple of times and that was entirely my own fault.  It happened because I didn't fully seat the H4 into the belt holder and once seated it doesn't fall out.  

touching the club to the h4 definitely takes some time to remember;  it probably took about 6 rounds to make it a permanent part of my routine.   I still occasionally forget to tag a shot; it is easily added via the dashboard when I am reviewing my round.   

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

Maybe you are talking about the V3 so maybe the H4 works a little different.  Help clarify:

I don't own an H4 so I don't have extensive knowledge of how it works. I was strictly talking V3 from my extensive (400+ rounds) with it.

21 hours ago, did you see that? said:

Gents,

Thanks again!!

Congrats on the new gear! Hope you enjoy the new Shotscope 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

2 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

I don't own an H4 so I don't have extensive knowledge of how it works. I was strictly talking V3 from my extensive (400+ rounds) with it.

Instructions seem to be the same for both so I still don't understand why the V3 would operate differently.   Still curious about the answers to my questions as it relates to the V3.  

Just an fyi for putting in either Auto or Manual - I've adopted the habit of moving my watch-wearing hand around when standing over the putt .. before hitting the ball .. in an effort to get the GPS to wake up and record the location. Cannot say if it really helps or not, though... 🤷‍♂️

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

23 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Just an fyi for putting in either Auto or Manual - I've adopted the habit of moving my watch-wearing hand around when standing over the putt .. before hitting the ball .. in an effort to get the GPS to wake up and record the location. Cannot say if it really helps or not, though... 🤷‍♂️

Is that because it's not picking up putts? If so maybe you need a new putter sensor. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Still curious about the answers to my questions as it relates to the V3.  

1, Using the V3 for over 400 rounds of golf, this is my experience. With the V3 in auto mode there is no "tagging" of the club or button pushing until one holes out and hits the button corresponding  to the number of times the putter was used. Small strokes in auto mode are often not sensed. Again, my experience. In manual mode with the V3, I mark the location of the ball by hitting a button, no need for the stroke having to be sensed. Then I hit another button over the hole to mark its location after holing out.

2. If you do that, the number of actual putts will be correct, but if you don't include using the putter from off the green, again, I'm talking V3, that chip shot with the putter will probably not be accounted for.

Last year in July, my wife bought ShotScope as a gift for our anniversary.  I was not interested in continuing with Arccos, as I kept having issues with it, and was not interested in the yearly subscription cost.  Since July I have had ups and downs with ShotScope, but for the most part were user errors.  ShotScope has replaced my V3 once due to some 'known issues' and since then has worked well IF I follow a certain routine:  I leave the app on my phone logged out.  Before I play I will log in and check for updates to the courses I am subscribed to.  IF I follow this procedure, things tend to go better.  Another thing I do now is when I address the ball, and take a practice swing or two, I touch the sensor on my club to the watch band to ensure the shot is recorded.  Hopefully as I move forward my 'routines' will continue to work.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Last year in July, my wife bought ShotScope as a gift for our anniversary.  I was not interested in continuing with Arccos, as I kept having issues with it, and was not interested in the yearly subscription cost.  Since July I have had ups and downs with ShotScope, but for the most part were user errors.  ShotScope has replaced my V3 once due to some 'known issues' and since then has worked well IF I follow a certain routine:  I leave the app on my phone logged out.  Before I play I will log in and check for updates to the courses I am subscribed to.  IF I follow this procedure, things tend to go better.  Another thing I do now is when I address the ball, and take a practice swing or two, I touch the sensor on my club to the watch band to ensure the shot is recorded.  Hopefully as I move forward my 'routines' will continue to work.

Paul, that's interesting. Are you on Android or iOS? Did SS support ever get back to you with the logic of signing out after every use? 

I've been pretty SS bug free for a while (discounting the latest update). I did install new sensors and that eliminated the majority of the edits due to club sensors not being picked up.   I also wonder if a new band would help as that's the 'antenna'. 

Even with the issues I've had in the past  - they pale in comparison to the issues I had with ARRCOS. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Another thing I do now is when I address the ball, and take a practice swing or two, I touch the sensor on my club to the watch band to ensure the shot is recorded.

You can eliminate having to touch the sensor to the watchband by just using the Show Club function and looking at the watch, as it will display the club in your hand if it has been sensed.

2 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

You can eliminate having to touch the sensor to the watchband by just using the Show Club function and looking at the watch, as it will display the club in your hand if it has been sensed.

The 'show club' function is set as a default. I wonder if there is a way to turn it off and that was Paul's issue. See link below:

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011658918-Why-does-my-device-show-me-a-club-tag-ID-on-its-face-during-a-round-

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

First 9 holes with Shot Scope!  I still am not good at golf!  It worked as well as could be expected and I was glad I could remove the round from my performance stats as it was just a test run for the watch and my game.  It did take a bit to hook on to the satellite so just give yourself some time.  Real excited to use this on a regular basis but alas winter returns tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, did you see that? said:

First 9 holes with Shot Scope!  I still am not good at golf!  It worked as well as could be expected and I was glad I could remove the round from my performance stats as it was just a test run for the watch and my game.  It did take a bit to hook on to the satellite so just give yourself some time.  Real excited to use this on a regular basis but alas winter returns tomorrow.

Interestingly, the desktop app has the ability to not include the round in the 'Club/performance' . I haven't found that feature in the phone app.  I generally just use the phone app to edit so I'll delete a round if I'm practicing. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

21 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Interestingly, the desktop app has the ability to not include the round in the 'Club/performance' . I haven't found that feature in the phone app.  I generally just use the phone app to edit so I'll delete a round if I'm practicing. 

I just looked and On the screen where you sign off, there is a checkbox to share the round on the course hub and to include the round in the performance stats.  

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

The 'show club' function is set as a default. I wonder if there is a way to turn it off and that was Paul's issue. See link below:

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011658918-Why-does-my-device-show-me-a-club-tag-ID-on-its-face-during-a-round-

That very article you provided a link to has a link to another article that tells you how to turn it off in Settings.

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Paul, that's interesting. Are you on Android or iOS? Did SS support ever get back to you with the logic of signing out after every use? 

I've been pretty SS bug free for a while (discounting the latest update). I did install new sensors and that eliminated the majority of the edits due to club sensors not being picked up.   I also wonder if a new band would help as that's the 'antenna'. 

Even with the issues I've had in the past  - they pale in comparison to the issues I had with ARRCOS. 

No, I never asked SS support about this.  I just know that every time I had an issue, the told me to log out of the app and log back in.  Today it seemed to work.  The only issue I had was that off the first tee, it seemed to take a very long time to find the course I was playing.  Perhaps I waited too long before my tee time to set it up, but it did not find my course until my second shot.  I will ask SS support if there is a way of shortening the time for the V3 to find the course I am on

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x

5 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

Thank you.  I will try that next round.