Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I refuse to succumb to one of the Seven Deadly's on this, of all days, LOL, though I will just say that, boy, I wish that I were in FLA.

Enjoy the rounds

Merry Christmas

Don't you mean one more? I know after the Christmas Dinner at my sister's, I am perhaps guilty of Gluttony and Laziness. And I admit that I am slightly prideful at times.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Yeah I pretty much went for a healthy course of the slothful and glutinous yesterday - certainly wasn't prideful on the course today though - we had a cold front move through and half an hour of rain before teeing off today - gusty, 25 mph plus winds oh was it ever ugly - shot 80 - yeck - but I was 7 over after 6 holes and suddently woke up and remembered how to play so it wasn't a total lost.

Bottom line - I played golf and had a great time and will play golf again Friday - unless the Myans were off by a week. I'm betting I'll play better Friday too.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Did play yesterday although we were only able to play 10 before the rain game - weather man whiffed on that one - it was supposed to rain today - sunny and beautiful today!

I was 2 over for 10 - I get a bit better every time out of the new equipment - I'm planning to at least hit balls every day of my vacation - did some chipping today, range tomorrow, playing Mon, range Tues, playing Weds, range Thurs, playing Friday. I'm hopeful that I'll be solid by the end of the week. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I played 3 holes and was 2 over before I decided that there was still snow in bunkers and in the shade so that was a hint to wait until tomorrow. I also had the wrong driver shaft, and putter. So I went back home.

The weather finally broke enough to get out and play today, there's still big patches of snow all over the place and the ground is frozen solid, but it bumped up over 40* for the first time in awhile, so we went for it! Only a 4 holes were reasonably playable, so we played them 3 times! The snow was tough to play out of, some of it was loose but most was pretty crusty, dig too deep and the club breaks through the crust and it's all over!

I played pretty well considering the conditions and the rust. They're calling for more snow tomorrow so it might be a while before I get to play again.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I have been battling the flu all week but could not stand it anymore. I went to the course this morning and we had to wait until the frost melted before we could play. It was like 27* but warmed up really fast. Ok, it was 39* when we finished, but by then the wind picked up. I saw that it was supposed to be cold but no wind until 1 pm so we got there at 9:30 and teed off at 10.

I played the new Grafalloy Shaft and hated it, and put the Talamonti back in on the third hole. We did not have a bet anyway. I started off bogey bogey, then ran off 5 pars and then the flu kicked in. I could barely swing the club. I was about to call it quits but I did not want to abandon my friend who had braved the cold to come out and after 3 doubles and a single bogey, i decided to just hit the ball and stay out of trouble. Then the putter got hot and without hitting a really good shot, just a series of safe shots and good putts I finished with a birdie, two bogeys and three pars.

Richard - going with the 5 iron as my longest iron and still playing my old Adams Idea Pro's as the 3 and 4 - I just hit them too well to take them out yet - the 5 is an 825 - the 6 through GW are 825 pros - I have an MP fli-hi 4 - I hit it well on the range but have yet to feel comfortable with it on the course.

I'm playing again tomorrow - we'll see if I have the courage to bag it.

Right now I'm hoping for an FFb championship - has to be the worst championship game ver but hey - I'm winning by 34 going into the second half - he has Romo and I have Witten - feeling pretty good about it. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Dude, you're unbelievable, HaHa. 27*? They gotta drag me outa the Patrol hut to ski in that, I can't even visualize playin golf in that, lol.

We did good! :-)

Especially considerin ya feel like crap. I hope that you fel better. Seriously, stay in a few days and give your body a rest. You're not 25yo anymore.

Nice playin!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

That reminded me, we were on number 6 and there is a lake that covers the right half of the green. both of us were in the fairway about 140 yards out, and I hit and the ball lands just short but hits a frozen puddle of water. It was solid and the darned ball bounce 40 feet in the air and goes over the green. My opponent had a bit shorter shot so he went next and shanked it. and it bounces off the a tree and goes to the center of the lake. But wait, the lake is frozen so his ball bounces 8 or 9 times and goes up the other bank and leaves him a 15 foot putt for birdie. So I hit an almost perfect shot, and now have a nasty up and down and he hits a horrible shot and has a birdie opportunity. We both parred but come on.

Hey R.P., this was my first round after getting an extension in the FliHi I got from you, I had to add about 1 1/2" to it and now I finally think its going to work out pretty well for me.

There's a group of us here that are pretty hard core as far as cold weather goes. Depending on the wind, if it's over 30* and sunny, there's a good chance we're playing! Cold and wind don't bother me too much, I can dress for anything, but I'm a wimp about rain, once I can't keep my grips dry, I'm done! Today was fun because we decided to play out of the snow if we were in it! Pretty funny trying to figure out how to hit those shots!

Well shot 65 yesterday! Sounds great until I also tell you that I walked off the course with 3 holes left to play. We were 4 and a half hours into the round at that point, it was heading towards New Year's Eve, we had 15 people coming out to the beach. Through that and all the swing issues I've been having and the 5 and a half inch issue I'm having from being mentally exhausted (that got worse last night when I was told by my reception and deaconess that one of our members died friday and they hadn't told me - a death isn't an emergency? I said, "No calls unless it's an emergency like someone dying." Guess I wasn't specific enough because someone died and no one told me.), I was actually starting to string some good shots together, a nice par on 12, 13, beautiful birdie on 14 when I had the discipline to go 8 iron GW from 240 rather than trying to force something over water, a perfect and take on the risk drive off of 15 that left a 9 iron in to a tough placement -

That's one I looked at the 16th tee and saw a group on the green, two groups on the tee and a Cecil B Demille cast playing 17. I wanted to walk off then but made a pedestrian who cares bogey first just so I wouldn't go home feeling good about my game.

In the clubhouse I pointed out to the assistant pro that they have a placard in the cart which states in part, "As a courtesy to members and guests please complete you round in four hours." I've played this course in 3:30 with a foursome in the past. It's where I have my clergy membership but I did tell the pro that they've got to get the rangers off their behinds and out on the course or they're going to develope a reputation that will kill them. In fact why not ask for handicap cards and "suggest" what tees to play right from the start.

Okay thanks for letting me vent a bit - I feel better and best of all I was able to figure out what I'm doing wrong in my swing - now fixing it will be a different matter. I'll start a thread elsewhere for that though. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I posted a much longer post on my 'Breaking 100' thread, but thought I would post here as well.

I finally broke 100, by shooting 97 on the 31st of Dec.

Had a chip-in from about 50m, a 90m GW that lipped out and my first sand save in 10 months (I used to fear bunkers, but not anymore...)

Shot 51 on the front 9, ending with two triples. Heart-breaking.

Shot 46 on the back, just thinking of stroking through the ball, instead of hitting the ball.

Felt awesome tallying up my scorecard, as I don't keep track of score while on the course.

Can't wait to do it again.

Next target is sub 90.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know but I need to brag - the weather here has been spectacular - 82 today, nice breeze, okay enough of that - you guys can brag on your stuff in August when I'm wilting from day after day of 90 and 80 percent humidity. :(

At any rate got out to play for the first time with my reborn swing - didn't start so well - I was 4 over for the first 4 holes and then it happened! I was 1 under the last 14 holes for a 75. Averaged 246 off the tee according to what was stored in my GPS - that was for 13 drives (hit 3 wood on one hole) and included two very skanky right around 210 yard drives - I had 3 over 260 with a 272 on 18 - nothing special about it - no cart path hit, no ridiculously strong wind - the fairways were running average obviously it's not downhill or anything like that - it was a pretty legitimate 270 yard drive - yeah for me! :) Freaked my playing partner out - he hit his solid and was around the 150 - I had 113. Knocked a GW on the front fringe and rolled it in for birdie.

I think I'm getting my mojo with these new clubs. About time!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I know, I know but I need to brag - the weather here has been spectacular - 82 today, nice breeze, okay enough of that - you guys can brag on your stuff in August when I'm wilting from day after day of 90 and 80 percent humidity. :(

At any rate got out to play for the first time with my reborn swing - didn't start so well - I was 4 over for the first 4 holes and then it happened! I was 1 under the last 14 holes for a 75. Averaged 246 off the tee according to what was stored in my GPS - that was for 13 drives (hit 3 wood on one hole) and included two very skanky right around 210 yard drives - I had 3 over 260 with a 272 on 18 - nothing special about it - no cart path hit, no ridiculously strong wind - the fairways were running average obviously it's not downhill or anything like that - it was a pretty legitimate 270 yard drive - yeah for me! :) Freaked my playing partner out - he hit his solid and was around the 150 - I had 113. Knocked a GW on the front fringe and rolled it in for birdie.

I think I'm getting my mojo with these new clubs. About time!

That's great Rev way to turn it around.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Today it was 72* and sunny. There was supposed to be a 25 mph wind but it never materialized and the wind was 12 to 15 mph. Here in Texas that constitutes no wind. We did have almost 4 inches of rain this week so there was no roll, the greens were soft and slow and I played like crap. Well, an 81 is not exactly like crap but I never really had a chance of winning. I did not play near as nice as the conditions warranted. But what the heck, I wore shorts outside in mid January and was not cold all day.

Today it was 72* and sunny. There was supposed to be a 25 mph wind but it never materialized and the wind was 12 to 15 mph. Here in Texas that constitutes no wind. We did have almost 4 inches of rain this week so there was no roll, the greens were soft and slow and I played like crap. Well, an 81 is not exactly like crap but I never really had a chance of winning. I did not play near as nice as the conditions warranted. But what the heck, I wore shorts outside in mid January and was not cold all day.

When I play like this I think - I'd rather suck or be great but this is the worst - a bunch of pars, a bunch of bogeys, no loot.

Then I realize - no I'd rather play like this than like crap and then I realize - I'd just rather play great.

The weather has been unreal the past week and it's supposed to keep up at least until next weekend. I have a wedding next Sunday afternoon - want to bet about when it will change?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

The mojo is the key Richard -

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I played again today, and managed to get in 27 holes before it rained or turned cold. Well, it actually had already rained but only showered on us three or four times for a half of a hole or so. There was water standing all over the course so there was no roll. Soggy conditions so for a trapper of the ball like me it is a distance killer. The greens of course did not break like normal and judging the speed was especially difficult but I played so I had a great time. I do not think I hit a single fairway with my driver, and usually hit all of them. Also, I did not even hit an iron except on the par 3 on the first 9 holes. I had to hit FM, Hybrids and wedges.

I played again today, and managed to get in 27 holes before it rained or turned cold. Well, it actually had already rained but only showered on us three or four times for a half of a hole or so. There was water standing all over the course so there was no roll. Soggy conditions so for a trapper of the ball like me it is a distance killer. The greens of course did not break like normal and judging the speed was especially difficult but I played so I had a great time. I do not think I hit a single fairway with my driver, and usually hit all of them. Also, I did not even hit an iron except on the par 3 on the first 9 holes. I had to hit FM, Hybrids and wedges.

It's like the reverse of weather for us - In the summer the ball rolls forever for you - here its nothing but FM and Hybrids with a few mid-irons mixed in or so it seems in the summer but now we're starting to get a bit of roll.

Hey at least we're playing golf!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

The weather warmed up, close to 50 in Abq. I have this cold/bronchitis junk that came back for another run which ticked me off. I was planning to get 18 holes in today but felt like crap. But I couldn't stand to stay inside all day with decent weather. So I played 9 holes in the mid to upper 40's with just a slight breeze this afternoon. Not bad for January. I didn't score great over-all. What let me down the most is usually the strongest part of my game which is pitching and chipping. I flubbed several and just plain came up short on several. I usually practice everything inside 120 yards in my back yard everyday almost. But between surgery, winter and snow, I haven't been out there since October and it shows.

And just to preface any distances I say I hit, I will reiterate that the course is at about 5500 ft. and I have a Golf Buddy Voice GPS I use to mark my ball and get a distance. I'm not guessing or exaggerating. (Don't want to get the label of "Forum Phenom" you know! ;) )

I started out with two pars. Missed the green on 1, but 1 putted. The third hole is extremely narrow at the 210 to 250 range off the tee. Trees left and water right with a pretty good slope to the water. Even if you hit the fairway, it can roll to the right into the water. I didn't want to risk it with my driver. If I hit a good drive I would be past the water and safe, but if not, good chance of being in it. I hit that 18* Callaway X Utility. I hit an OK shot off the tee. It went 225 smack in the middle. Kept me out of trouble, though not particularly long. I didn't hit any horrible shots, but bogeyed every hole from there on with a double on 9. :(

Most of my drives were 240-250. I was hitting them high with a lot of spin cuz they were balooning. I was just too steep. I got myself flattened out for the last few holes and did better. On 5 I was 294 yds dead center of the fairway. The fairways are hard and dry though. It probably had 25-30 yds of roll. Not sure where it landed to know how far it rolled.

8 is another par 5. I only hit the driver 243. From there I pulled out that Utility again. This time I flushed it. I was just shy of the green. It didn't roll much either because it was up a pretty steep slope to the green in thicker grass. I marked where I hit from with the GPS and that shot went 246! Out drove my driver with an iron, dang. I'm going to love that club though! But I flubbed my chip, which left me on the green, but as far away from the pin as I could have gotten and 3 putted from there. Another bogey. <_>

On the last hole, I hit another perfect drive. 279 yds right in the middle into maybe a 5 mph breeze. I don't think that one rolled as much. It was in the air forever. I had 70 yards to the pin cut front left, sloping away from me. I didn't want to be long, but probably would have been better off. I came up about 10 yards short using my 60*. Just didn't judge my swing well for the distance. Held back too much trying to make sure I didn't go long. My chip from there wasn't bad except it hit a down slope at the edge of the green which shot it across the green. I 3 putted from there for double. :(

I had three 3 putts in the nine holes, but no penalties. If I can get my short game back where it usually is and improve my putting some more, I might be able to score pretty decent this summer.

It sure was nice to get out even though I was coughing and didn't feel good.

65* Sunny, a bit more wind, the course was in great shape but the fairways are still a bit soft and wet in many areas. The greens were firm and fast. Apparently, they not only rolled them on Friday, a regular occurrence but they greased them as well. We had two guys come out from Dallas and join our little group and had 2 five man teams. Of course, I got the new comers and my team got stomped. The other four guys on my team did not break 90.

I could not make a putt and racked up 8 straight bogies and finished with 10 straight pars. The wind played a factor in putting today more than the slope of the green. The guys from Dallas were asking if we practiced putting on our kitchen floors to get used to the speed. I explained it is all what you are used to because I could not get used to the speed in Fort Worth with HULK yesterday. They were fast but not as fast as ours.

On a positive not, the one plane swing is going great. I am averaging great distance and great shots. I never really hit the 3 wood or even a hybrid the distance I should have off of the deck. In reality, I doubt that I even averaged 200 yards with a 3 wood, and that was this three wood. The ones before this were even worse. However, I have only hit the 3 wood off the deck in a round maybe 5 times over the last 4 rounds or so, but I am averaging almost 250 with this and great ball flight. This may turn into an offensive weapon for me rather than the defensive weapon it has always been.

Finally put a decent round together with some good ball striking yesterday. Shot 80 with a silly double on the first hole and about 6 makeable birdie putts that I couldn't roll in. All in all I'm pretty happy with that, it felt good to be hitting greens again.

Finally put a decent round together with some good ball striking yesterday. Shot 80 with a silly double on the first hole and about 6 makeable birdie putts that I couldn't roll in. All in all I'm pretty happy with that, it felt good to be hitting greens again.

I'd be happy with that. Heck, I'd be happy just to get 18 in anymore. Don't think I've played more than 9 at a time since late July.

It was a beautiful day and I played pretty good tee to green, but putted horribly. I am on the first green, and one of my partners said, "Oh, I see you are using that illegal putter today." Well, it pissed me off that my partner would call me out like that. It pissed me off that the USGA would make a rule like that. It pissed me off that I was partnered with some idiot who neither understood the rule or even knew enough about it to have a clue that the putter was not illegal, just certain strokes with it. I did not even have a stroke or a grip that will be illegal, but I was having to defend myself for doing nothing wrong. I was so pissed off that on the next hole after I had a four putt double bogey I decided I had to vent and blasted this idiot.

I told him that before he accuses me of cheating he should learned the effing rules. And it pretty much went down hill from there.

I can now never use those putters again because they know it will piss me off and get inside my head. So all they have to do is bring it up. I wish I would have had a USGA official around because my last stroke with that putter would have been upside his head.

Richard says that he is sending me the Coronado and will be here Thursday, meanwhile I guess I will be practicing with the Kombi S and the GSS Newport 1.5. The GSS may be best on the really fast greens which is why I went to the Big Sur.

Tee time tomorrow, MLK Day, so the lawyers are playing, at 10:30 ish.

It was a beautiful day and I played pretty good tee to green, but putted horribly. I am on the first green, and one of my partners said, "Oh, I see you are using that illegal putter today." Well, it pissed me off that my partner would call me out like that. It pissed me off that the USGA would make a rule like that. It pissed me off that I was partnered with some idiot who neither understood the rule or even knew enough about it to have a clue that the putter was not illegal, just certain strokes with it. I did not even have a stroke or a grip that will be illegal, but I was having to defend myself for doing nothing wrong. I was so pissed off that on the next hole after I had a four putt double bogey I decided I had to vent and blasted this idiot.

Tee time tomorrow, MLK Day, so the lawyers are playing, at 10:30 ish.

Don't let Em get in your head. Putt whatever way works best for you. Then stick with it. If that's long or belly anchored do it until the rule actually goes into effect. Tell those jerks it's still legal and make some putts and take their money.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

RR - two things

1. I'm sorry I missed that you were shifting to a 1 plane swing when I made a comment on avoiding the Hardy stuff on another thread. I think you or more importantly your back will love the change.

2. Anchored putting is legal until at least 2016. It seems to me that if someone is accusing you of breaking a rule because of it that you're in their head, not vis a versa - I would use that to my advantage if I were you.

Hope you have a great day on the course today and wish I could join you. I will bet a bit of time on the range after some hospital visits but before my evening meetings. MLK day has no meaning for me other than there's no school so I got to sleep in a bit.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Monday, hit the ball great, didnt have my distance wedges dialed in enough. Missed lots of 12 to fifteen footers. Missed two 5 footers. Good strokes poor reads many lip outs. Only one birdie on an easy par 5. That equals 75. That also means that next time I play look out cause some putts are overdue to drop and I've been practicing my distance wedges.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

After a week with the new (One Plane) swing, I had pretty good results. Driving the ball has never been better. Actually the longer the clubs the better I was hitting them. I found out today that I was too close to the ball with my mid and short irons and now that I have moved back I am hitting the irons great.

My putting has been going down hill for weeks. Enough that I went back to the long putter but that is still sucks. I shot 40/40 today and had no one putts. No three putts either but I had to work for every putt. I barely made most of those that went in. This evening with Golf Channel on in the back ground, I had all the putters out and was working on my putting green when they had a deal about Brandt Snedecker and how he had a little short popping putter stroke and how is becoming more rare on the tour. I also used to do that back when I was putting well, but I have worked hard to slow the tempo down. With a longer more flowing stroke.

I went to the mallet putter, and then they started speeding up the greens. The mallet with the popping stroke went way by the hole. So I started a different stroke. Now all of a sudden, I am not putting well so it is back to the blade putter and a popping stroke. I spent 2 hours tonight working on the and feel confident with the putter now

I've played one time this year and I hope it was a sign of things to come. It was 50* with a 15mph fairly steady wind, everything was really wet from a storm the night before, and the green were hairier than Chewbacca. I shot 78 with two three putts, 4 fairways hit, and only hitting 6/18 greens.While I did miss 12 greens, 9 of those misses were on the fringe and most were caused by the wind, I only hit one bad iron shot on the day. It was one of the poorest driving days I've ever had; contact was all over the face and I didn't know which direction it was going to go. My chipping is what saved me, it was probably the best it has ever been, I had 6-7 chips that were within a few inches of going, three of which lipped out. I can't wait to get this new driver and start playing more from the fairway.