Vice Golf -lacking style in apparel?

I’m a huge fan of Vice Golf. I love their balls and all the style they bring to the course. The drip series is awesome, and my shade balls get attention a lot too. Every now and again, they do special releases in accordance to some theme, and usually they are witty and fun. 

Because of this, I’d love to go to their apparel and be as equally excited to buy something. Every time I do, it’s like someone completely different has designed their gear. The color pallet for clothing is black, white, brown and grey. It doesn’t make a lot of sense. Does anyone else feel this way?

To me, Vice should have apparel like Sunday Swagger. Loud! Bright! Bold! Embrace their Vice! 

I’m curious to hear everyone’s thoughts. Please let me know!IMG_6174.png.a652c1afeb26216c1868bc392a0d798d.pngIMG_6175.png.32e3d21988cbf139ebd5e234dc375a0d.pngIMG_6176.png.71dc26a186e4821b5d96b5f5e0f37ce6.pngIMG_6177.png.86b96dafb18576c4961e8df54afdafab.png

I love their golf balls and towels are kinda cool but never been interested in their clothing line. Too many other (fun) choices out there. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I love their golf balls and towels are kinda cool but never been interested in their clothing line. Too many other (fun) choices out there. 

Exactly my thoughts. 

Yeah I was excited when they first started releasing clothing, until I saw it. Very bland and boring. I agree, it seems like someone else is designing their clothing. Not much I would wear. That being said, I did pick up a pair of the Adidas Stan Smith X Vice Neon Red Golf shoes. I get lots of good comments on them.

WITB - 2024 
Dr, 3W, 3Hyb, 4Hyb -Ping G425
Irons - Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal
Putter - Odyssey Tri Force 3

That’s sick! Do you like them? I think with their clothing, they are pushing some European hipster vibe. I’m glad it’s not just me. 

36 minutes ago, DerekB54 said:

That’s sick! Do you like them? I think with their clothing, they are pushing some European hipster vibe. I’m glad it’s not just me. 

yeah I've been very happy with them. Comfortable, stylish and good tread on the bottom for grip. But easily worn out after if you want to grab some food or drink, I think you may be right on the Euro vibe. Good for them if it's working. The Euro golfers need some clothes too. 🙂

WITB - 2024 
Dr, 3W, 3Hyb, 4Hyb -Ping G425
Irons - Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal
Putter - Odyssey Tri Force 3

• 1 month later...

Agreed on their apparel. It seems like it's more geared towards the European market. It might get better over time, but right now its pretty pedestrian, and not geared towards their customer base in NA. Some of the limited edition stuff is awesome though. 

IG: @albatrossleather  

https://www.Albatross-Leather.com

Current WITB

Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport Champions Choice

58° - Vokey SM9 Raw  /  54° - Vokey SM8 Raw  /  50° - Vokey SM8 Raw

PW-4i - Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro ~ KBS Tour 120

Hybrid - Cobra Dark Speed 3H 19° ~ Hazardous Smoke Black S

Hybrid - King Cobra 2H 17° ~ Hazardous Smoke Black S

Driver - Titleist TSi2 9° ~ Graphite Design Tour AD HD 70g S

On deck - (3W - PXG 0341X Gen4 ~ MCA Diamana S+ 70G)(2i Mizuno Fly-Hi ~ Graphite Design Tour AD DI S)

10 hours ago, Albatross Leather said:

Agreed on their apparel. It seems like it's more geared towards the European market. It might get better over time, but right now its pretty pedestrian, and not geared towards their customer base in NA. Some of the limited edition stuff is awesome though. 

I agree. Have you seen their new wedges and putters? I’d love to try those out. They look sick!