Evolve Golf's Epoch Tee Used By Three Top-10 Finishers At Arnold Palmer Invitational

Sunset Beach, NC March, 31 2010 - Evolve Golf, Inc.

News Summary

* Evolve Golf - Evolve Golf - maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour - confirms that its Epoch tee was used by top-10 finishers Chris Couch, D.J. Trahan, and J.P. Hayes at the PGA Tour's Arnold Palmer Invitational.

* The Epoch golf tee has won 125 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 47 wins on the PGA Tour.

* The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.

* The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.

* Like all Evolve Golf products and packaging, the Epoch is environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials, the design is significantly more durable than its wooden counterparts and not harmful to mower blades.

Quotes

Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.

"The Arnold Palmer Invitational consistently draws a field of some of the most accomplished players in the world. The fact that these top performers trusted our tees speaks to the quality of the product," says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. "The Epoch has gained a strong and loyal following on Tour as players have discovered its ability to effortlessly improve distance and accuracy."

Links

Hi-res Photography: Photos

Please visit our purpose-built del.icio.us page for additional information, relevant data, industry news & reaction: Evolve Golf's del.icio.us page

About Evolve Golf

The industry's emerging golf tee leader, Evolve Golf's innovative and sustainable products are available at marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Visit the store locator online to find retailers in a specific area.

To date more than 150 top clubs and resorts nationwide have embraced the superior performance and durability of its eco-friendly golf tees by completely phasing out wooden offerings.

The Epoch tee recently finished at the top of GolfTest USA's 2009 "Comprehensive Golf Tee Test," besting 24 competing designs from every other leading manufacturer.

For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158

Bill Feidler (public relations representative)

Buffalo Communications

+1 703 891 3339

bfeidler@billycaspergolf.com

BJ Maloy (media spokesperson)

Evolve Golf

+1 910 200 6206

bjmaloy@evolvegolf.com

Don Niepoth (sales and distribution)

Evolve Golf

+1 706 380 1998

don@evolvegolf.com

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• 2 weeks later...

For myself, best tee going. When they first started out I was sent a big box (200++) of them to use. Just used the last of them and went out and paid to get the retail package.

Cannot see changing anytime soon.

I agree, I didn't have the luxury of receiving 200+ for free, but I paid for them and they are worth every penny!

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a bag of these yesterday... First time I've seen them, and I'll give them a shot on Tuesday...

Lets see if you guys lead me in the right direction...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Yep - I ordered some of these after seeing the OP, worth a punt for a fiver I guessed. Trying them out tomorrow morning.

Current Handicap (UK)

Current Bag

Cobra S9.1 10.5 + 3W

Cobra SZ 3I-9I, PW, GW

Vokey 52 & 60

Rife 400 Series Half Mallet

Evolve Golf's Epoch Tee Used by Jason Bohn During Zurich Classic Of New Orleans Victory

(Sunset Beach, NC) -- Evolve Golf -- maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour -- confirms its Epoch tee was used by Jason Bohn en route to victory at the PGA Tour's Zurich Classic of New Orleans, as well as by Lee Janzen and Boo Weekly, who finished fourth and 10th, respectively.

For myself, best tee going. When they first started out I was sent a big box (200++) of them to use. Just used the last of them and went out and paid to get the retail package.

Cannot see changing anytime soon.

OK, my curiousity is sufficiently piqued.

I have a big box of them as well, great tee. I have gone up to six rounds with one tee using them. I was just given a bunch of the Pride Tee System plastic ones, pretty good results with those as well. Although I did break one on a par 3, kind of caught me off guard when it broke since I have been so used to the Epoch tees laughing at me when I try to break one.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

On the contrary for me - I broke a good half a dozen. We've had no rain for weeks here, and the ground was absolutely solid though, it was hard enough to get the tee in the ground! For me, I judge the performance of the tee if I've still got the same ball at the end of the round, not the same tee - I did, so I'm happy :)

Current Handicap (UK)

Current Bag

Cobra S9.1 10.5 + 3W

Cobra SZ 3I-9I, PW, GW

Vokey 52 & 60

Rife 400 Series Half Mallet

Archived