Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Mini Shoe Review - Adidas Tour 360 Boost.

puttingpirate

Hey, so I've spent last few weeks playing in those shoes - so thought I'll do a little review.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/tour360-boost-2.0-shoes/Q44985.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpnbaUhn4m

Those are the bad boys. I won't comment on the looks as they are so subjective.
I like them, as they're a classic looking golf shoe. The good:

• Comfort - comparing to their old model they have a lot more room in the toe area, and I think are generally wider. They didn't feel like needed to be broken in, no pinching of any sort. Feels more stable and comfortable, and its enough space to fit in a foot-warmer for when it's really chilly.

• They're nearly most stable shoe I've worn in the sloppy weather. The only more stable/grippy shoe I've found is the FJ Hyperflex - which unfortunately are not as waterproof as I'd like, and my feet get damp in them.

• Super waterproof. Can only compare them to TrueLinks shoes. Those unfortunately are hard to get in the UK, and their grip is not as good.

The bad:

• Not the lightest. It wasn't a massive issue and probably they'd have to sacrifice something to get them lighter. I also wouldn't play them in summer tho.

• Cleaning them is a b**ch. Only worse shoes to clean that I've had are the UA Spieth One. If the air compressor is not working (like it happened last week at a course I play) - you are screwed.

Overall I'd rate them at a strong 4.5/5 and if you're looking for not expensive golf shoes for shitty days - I can recommend those ones.

I was looking at these at a golf shop.  Does mud and grass get caught in-between the arch and the plastic connecting the forefoot and the heel?  Is this what you were commenting on being hard to clean?  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Thanks for doing the mini review!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I was looking at these at a golf shop.  Does mud and grass get caught in-between the arch and the plastic connecting the forefoot and the heel?  Is this what you were commenting on being hard to clean?  

Hey! Actually no, that area is for some reason pretty OK. I was worried about it too, but it holds up well and doesn't collect dirt. The spikes tho love to get a ton of crap between them and the shoe if that makes sense. If you have a pressure washer or even an air compressor available at your club - it helps a lot and the mud/grass falls off in nice, big chunks.

Hey! Actually no, that area is for some reason pretty OK. I was worried about it too, but it holds up well and doesn't collect dirt. The spikes tho love to get a ton of crap between them and the shoe if that makes sense. If you have a pressure washer or even an air compressor available at your club - it helps a lot and the mud/grass falls off in nice, big chunks.

Thanks.  They are great looking shoes.  Maybe I should give them a shot. 

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately, they stopped being waterproof :((

Sorry to hear that. I've had mine (not the 2.0 though) for a little while now and being in dry Southern California that isn't an issue. I grabbed the Olympic colorway on closeout and adore them, super comfy. They do "pick up" lots of leaves, pine needles, etc from the course like you mentioned. Very very grippy.

Taylormade SIM Driver

Titleist 915 3 wood

Taylormade M1 Hybrid

Mizuno JPX921 Tour 4-PW

Mizuno T20 50/55/60

Toulon Las Vegas

Taylormade TP5x

📸https://www.instagram.com/samej_g/

Archived