Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

NFL/NCAA Football

chipperman

Thought i start i thread now the NFL Draft is done

We have the NFL games here in London , last  year the Eagles played but i couldn`t go (i would rather see them in Philly)

And we get College Football on tv including  College Gameday with Coach Corso and his head gear !!!

i supose being an Eagles fan , it should follow that i be a Penn State or Temple fan but i haven`t got a college team ,never really paid much attention to College football until i saw the Gators Stadium and was amazed at the size and the fact that most stadiums are packed on gameday........... it is a religion............ i like the history and traditions 

So im looking forward to the new season for both

GO EAGLES !!!

I hate college football - my traditions were trampled by something called the BCS. The playoff is a sham, should be 8 teams perhaps even 16 but it exists in its current form to appease big money bowls.

I used to love the traditions and uncertainties of the old bowl tie ins with the arguing over who really was the best team at season’s end.

They lost me though and the sport itself is boring - 4 hours plus for 20 minutes of actual game activity. I should have come back when the playoff thing started - tried one game and was done for good after a first half that lasted two hours and fifteen minutes. :(

There’s a huge lesson to be learned for golf - once you loose a customer or fan it’s very tough to get him back.

Glad some people still enjoy the sport

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I used to be a fan of football, college and pro but not really anymore.  If I watch a game, it's part of a game; I can't remember the last time I watch an entire game.  I like college ball a little more because there are so many different styles of play that have the potential for the big play.  Some pro teams did play a "run 'n gun" offense for awhile, but now most teams look like every other team... some just have better players and coaching.  The game just got stupid because the players make so much money and act like idiots instead of doing their job.  What happened to players who loved the game and played it with passion, like Walter Payton and Jim Brown?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The kid that grew up down the street from me wasn't drafted but was signed by the Arizona Cardinals to a free agent deal.  I'm not sure what his chances are of making a roster come August.  His combine stats were really good. 

• 225 pound bench = 25 reps (only 3 guys better at his position)
  • 40 yard dash = 4.70 (better than a lot of guys drafted)
  •  Vertical = 32" (Top 20 but not overwhelming) 

He's a "bowling ball" at 5'-8" and 222 pounds.