Sign in to follow this  
Kenny B

Mid- to High- Handicapper Challenge

4 hours ago, BenjaminButtonz said:

Challenge Accepted!

Might take me some time to accumulate 9 rounds with a newborn and busy schedule. But I promise I will keep the next 9 score cards and post pictures once I hit that point. Hopefully by round 10, the theory will have payed off. With only a handful of rounds under my belt for the season. I feel like my golf game is stronger than ever, yet my scores at the end do not reflect as so. This could just be me setting unrealistic expectations of shooting 40 or better every round. But there’s one thing I’ve noticed in each round. There is a “tipping point” where I realize shooting anything close to Par is a pipe dream and say “screw it.... can’t get much worse than this. What’s the worst that could happen, you can’t “hurt” a round that I’ve already “murdered” and a majority of the time I start hitting my best shots on the back stretch of holes. Obviously warming up, learning from earlier mistakes, and recognizing how your swinging the club that day play a roll in this. But if I can’t count how many times I think in my head “well damn... here’s my 100 yard chip-in for par that isn’t going to happen.”

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Good luck with it.  Always be positive with your thoughts... and being positive that you can't get much worse doesn't count!!

• Like 1