PMookie

Superstroke club grips (not putter)

Yeah they're pretty solid. Nothing groundbreaking. But definely a worthy option 

• Like 1

Yeah they're pretty solid. Nothing groundbreaking. But definely a worthy option 

Which ones have you tried? I’m looking at the wrap one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haven't played with any of them, but took some swings with the one you are looking at and it felt good. Like a slightly firmer Winn Dri Tac 

• Like 1

My friend has the new decade style from them. Not sure which one it is. He likes them though. God a solid deal and they’ve held up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Has anyone tried any of the Superstroke club grips like the Traxion or Cross-Comfort?
https://superstrokeusa.com/product/traxion-wrap-club-grip/

Last year SuperStroke sent me a Cross-Comfort to review. I don't wear a glove when I play so having a grip that is tacky and won't slip is a must. For that reason I have played some variation of Winn for a long time. The SS seems to be competing with Winn with these grips but I found the SS to be a bit slick. They are a quality grip - no doubt and perhaps a different model would be better but they weren't for me. I can try and answer any specific questions you may have.

Last year SuperStroke sent me a Cross-Comfort to review. I don't wear a glove when I play so having a grip that is tacky and won't slip is a must. For that reason I have played some variation of Winn for a long time. The SS seems to be competing with Winn with these grips but I found the SS to be a bit slick. They are a quality grip - no doubt and perhaps a different model would be better but they weren't for me. I can try and answer any specific questions you may have.

Have you tried the Traxion?

I tried the super stroke s-tech cord before they were readily available.  It was a bit soft for a cord grip, but I found them to have piety of tack and comfortable.  A bit more comfy than the Lamkin  UTX.

• Like 1

Have you tried the Traxion?

I have not - only the Cross Comfort.

• Like 1

I tried their S-Tech series a while back and wasn't impressed. They felt slippery to me. The Traxion look a lot like the Winn Dri-Tec so they might be a good option if you like that style of grip. I used the Winn's for a while and liked the feel of them but hated how quickly they wear out. If the Super Stroke options wear better, I may be willing to give them a try.

• Like 1