Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Taylormade Tour Reserve

jbsap

Let’s hear it. For those who jumped on the release, how do they feel/sound? I love the look of the b31, but can’t pull the trigger without someone giving some insight on how they compare to Sc and pld lines. I’m a taylormade fanboy, but I haven’t found anything that can knock my pld prime tyne 4 out of the bag. 

D=Stealth 2 - Accra TZ RPG Tour M4+ 462 (D7)
FW = Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond - Tensei AV White 75 Tour X(D5)
Ping iCrossover 3 iron - Hzrdus Red RDX 6.5(D5)
4-5 =Titleist T100 - Modus 120X - 2 Deg. Flat (D6)
6-P =Titleist 620CB - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat, 1 Deg. Strong (D6)
50/54 =Callaway Jaws Raw - Modus 120X 2 Deg. Flat (D6, D7)
58= Callaway Jaws Raw Full Toe - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat (D7)
Putter - Taylormade Spider Ghost (2024) 
Ball - Titleist ProV1X Left Dash
Bag - Vessel Players 3 Carbon Navy

• 3 weeks later...

I got to roll a b11 this weekend. Can’t speak to the b31 other than it looks like a great version of a notchback. Some scattered thoughts:

The milling looks premium; the sole and bumper milling is a great touch. They nailed the address look and topline. The styling is a bit understated which suits my eye… I don’t understand the R in the cavity, but what do I know… maybe we are all raving about our cool circle R putters in 5 years!

Feel was very solid and a bit on the firmer side, in a good way for my taste. Still plenty softer than Ping Heppler line which is the firmest putter I think I can remember trying, but just a bit bit more crisp than most off the rack Camerons from the last decade, or Toulons, or most Odysseys, Evnrolls, etc… could be due to the topline being thinner than most OTR blades I’ve seen? I am in no way looking for a new putter to replace my Cameron Hollywood but this thing had me thinking...

*I definitely have not tried everything out there, so take my feel impression with a grain of salt.*

IMO it’s a strong B+ start; if they can use the MyTP customization on this line it becomes an A quickly. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H