Garage organization for golf 'stuff'

tony@CIC

9 minutes ago, Gmorenojr said:

these ideas are and pictures. Keep them coming.  I’m in the process of trying to refit the third garage bay into a gym and hitting area and I’ve “borrowing” ideas.

@Nick_D is that a hitting screan to the right in you picture?  I’d like to see it if you woundnt mind.  

Yup! I have a full setup with a Bushnell Launch Pro for sim play. You can check out my review of the Birdieball putting mat for more detail on my setup: IMG_0718.jpeg.ae23f46ce4e88d9b53b150583d8eab2b.jpeg

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:srixon-small: - Z-Star Diamond

sorry to the OP.  Can’t seem to figure out how to send a PM.

That’s awesom.  thanks for the speedy response and I hope you don’t mind a few more questions.

would you mind sharing the size?  I have a similar set up in mind.  Currently I have an 8ft wide, 10ft deep and 10ft tall area, but can’t find and prebuilt sets that drop right in.  If you wouldn’t sharing how you built yours I’d appreciate it.

Edited by Gmorenojr

TSi3 Driver 9*

TSi3 Fairway 16*

818h hybrids

TM Irons

SM9 wedge set

Ping putter

4 minutes ago, Nick_D said:

Yup! I have a full setup with a Bushnell Launch Pro for sim play. You can check out my review of the Birdieball putting mat for more detail on my setup: IMG_0718.jpeg.ae23f46ce4e88d9b53b150583d8eab2b.jpeg

That is a nice setup!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

18 hours ago, ZJeb67 said:

I think that ball rack is defective, they left out Michigan 😀

Also Hawaii & Alaska. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

15 hours ago, Nick_D said:

That is a great setup! Definite "garage goals" feel. Sadly I need to raise the garage rafters if I want to swing more than a PW.lol

One day...

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

On 2/1/2024 at 12:15 PM, Indy_Oz said:

Nice! I plan on making something for my garage too. Well, likely going to modify existing shelving to add a space for bag storage and deeper shelves for shoes. Just need to clear out the garage of all first to figure out the best configuration. 

I wish I had made the shelves slightly deeper for my shoes, but overall very happy. Now I want to add something for my hats.

Driver: Callaway Paradym w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 60

Wood: Srixon ZX 3 wood w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60

Hybrid: Tommy Armour Evo

Long Iron: Taylormade Stealth UDI 2i w/ Aldila Ascent 100

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 5-AW w/ KBS Tour Taper-C

Wedges: Vokey 54 w/ KBS Tour, Taylormade MG 58 w/ TT Dynamic Gold

Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black w/ SuperStroke Pistol 2.0 grip

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

On 2/1/2024 at 6:55 PM, Gmorenojr said:

sorry to the OP.  Can’t seem to figure out how to send a PM.

That’s awesom.  thanks for the speedy response and I hope you don’t mind a few more questions.

would you mind sharing the size?  I have a similar set up in mind.  Currently I have an 8ft wide, 10ft deep and 10ft tall area, but can’t find and prebuilt sets that drop right in.  If you wouldn’t sharing how you built yours I’d appreciate it.

Mine is about 10' wide, 5' deep, and 9.5' tall. I found a corner bracket kit on amazon similar to this: Amazon Golf Simulator Corner Bracket Kit

Then I built out the enclosure using 1 inch EMT from the hardware store and draped a net over top. The screen is a Carl's Place impact screen attached to the EMT with bungee balls. I added some blackout fabric over top of everything to keep light out and make the projector image show up a little better.

If you go down the EMT route, make sure you cover them up with foam or something to prevent golf balls from coming back at you!

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:srixon-small: - Z-Star Diamond