Jump to content

What Brands/Products Do You Want To See for Member Testing 2024?


GolfSpy_APH

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Owengeorge13 said:

 

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

Yeah those came up earlier with Bryson using them.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tomdisy said:

I like that you seem to focus on some of the other than top brands and provide exposure to things we don’t see on tv. 

Totally agree - before I joined MGS, I knew very little of smaller / D2C brands, but this community has def shined a light on a lot of great companies. 

Heck, before I was selected to participate in the Cobra Challenge last year, I don’t think I ever would have considered their clubs. Now I’m a MASSIVE fan of their brand - the AJ woods and FT irons were a big improvement to my game. 

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver:  image.png.f54d2adeca80979bef0a4e22ab464b6f.png Aerojet Max 10.5* with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, tomdisy said:

I like that you seem to focus on some of the other than top brands and provide exposure to things we don’t see on tv. 

It's been really fun on a staff end because we end up building relationships with these brands and getting to know a lot more of the story behind them.

And don't worry we have several more coming this season! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we are doing clothes, I don't know if I have seen it before so throwing it out there. How about LinkSoul? I just found them and they look like they have pretty good clothing. If they were already used for a member review, then I will take my mulligan.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Dimana Shafts

PXG 0311 XP Gen 4 5-GW irons with Elevate Tour X-stiff shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Cobra 3d Print Supernova with 35 in shaft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to see a test of some of those strap on training aids,  do they really do what they say they can do to improve your game or are they just a waste of money. The only training aide I ever bought was the Inside approach by Jack Nicholas, and it really helped me to stop coming over the top and casting the club. I still go back to it when I feel myself doing that, it worked for me. 

Frank musolino 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Big moose said:

I would like to see a test of some of those strap on training aids,  do they really do what they say they can do to improve your game or are they just a waste of money. The only training aide I ever bought was the Inside approach by Jack Nicholas, and it really helped me to stop coming over the top and casting the club. I still go back to it when I feel myself doing that, it worked for me. 

I got the tour striker plane mate training aid, I just have to get more consistent using it. I feel like it has helped me more than not though.

Edited by Wheelieb
Add exact training aid

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Dimana Shafts

PXG 0311 XP Gen 4 5-GW irons with Elevate Tour X-stiff shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Cobra 3d Print Supernova with 35 in shaft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2024 at 4:44 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

While I would agree it would be cool, im not sure possible in a forum sense. Most wanted testing covers a lot of that comparison where forum testing is a lot more of brand feature. 

What I can say is that there will be plenty of tests where similar products are reviewed and then comparison can be done then between the groups.

Just for argument's sake:  Seems like this kind of test could still be a "brand feature".  It is one brand offering multiple options for the same spot in the bag.  They give their 3 options to 6 golfers (2 high, 2 mid, 2 low handicaps) and let those golfers compare their options and choose which is best for them.  They would then return the other two to the company.  This would allow the company to actually feature all of their options and allow the golfers at that handicap to then kind of be the salesman for their choice, explaining why that choice was better for their game than the other two.  As a forum reader, I think it would then entice me to look into (and likely eventually buy) the choice of the golfer I most related to.  Regardless, the brand gets to showcase their stuff, and people would then get to consider that brand's options for their game.

Also, the Most Wanted testing doesn't really pit different options against each other.  It's always fairway woods against other fairway woods, hybrids against other hybrids, utilities against other utilities, etc.  Now, if Most Wanted testing did go the route of pitting the top 3 fairways against the top 3 hybrids against the top 3 utility irons ... THAT would be ... ... ... AWESOME.  

chris-farleythatwasawesome.gif.ea46951ad702aad2787cb0bcd01db44f.gif

I think this same idea could go for blades vs player's irons vs GI vs SGI ... again for different handicap (or maybe swing speed) levels.  Same for blade vs mallet putters.  I think all of that kind of comparison across player levels could be eye-opening.  Call it the "Most-Most-Wanted" or "Most Wanted Overall" series

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, vamosjackets said:

Just for argument's sake:  Seems like this kind of test could still be a "brand feature".  It is one brand offering multiple options for the same spot in the bag.  They give their 3 options to 6 golfers (2 high, 2 mid, 2 low handicaps) and let those golfers compare their options and choose which is best for them.  They would then return the other two to the company.  This would allow the company to actually feature all of their options and allow the golfers at that handicap to then kind of be the salesman for their choice, explaining why that choice was better for their game than the other two.  As a forum reader, I think it would then entice me to look into (and likely eventually buy) the choice of the golfer I most related to.  Regardless, the brand gets to showcase their stuff, and people would then get to consider that brand's options for their game.

Also, the Most Wanted testing doesn't really pit different options against each other.  It's always fairway woods against other fairway woods, hybrids against other hybrids ... I'm not sure if utility irons even have a category in Most Wanted (maybe I'm misremembering).  Now, if Most Wanted testing did go the route of pitting the top 3 fairways against the top 3 hybrids against the top 3 utility irons ... THAT would be ... ... ... AWESOME.  

chris-farleythatwasawesome.gif.ea46951ad702aad2787cb0bcd01db44f.gif

I think this same idea could go for blades vs player's irons vs GI vs SGI ... again for different handicap (or maybe swing speed) levels.  Same for blade vs mallet putters.  I think all of that kind of comparison across player levels could be eye-opening.  Call it the "Most-Most-Wanted" or "Most Wanted Overall" series

So this test essentially already happened with the Mizuno long game and PING long games. The difference is the comparisons and such happened during the fitting process!

I was thinking you were meaning multiple brands in one test.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a higher handicap golfer myself. I would like products for higher handicapper golfers. I would also ask to be involved in these testing process of the product. And obviously tested by those golfers, but not limited to, would be helpful. Being able to give/get feed back on forgiveness and ability to make/understand any adjustments of the product to help with miss hits. This would be a great topic of testing to read and/or write about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bortery said:

As a higher handicap golfer myself. I would like products for higher handicapper golfers. I would also ask to be involved in these testing process of the product. And obviously tested by those golfers, but not limited to, would be helpful. Being able to give/get feed back on forgiveness and ability to make/understand any adjustments of the product to help with miss hits. This would be a great topic of testing to read and/or write about. 

It starts with adding a profile photo and becoming active around the forum community. We have a ton of opportunities this season, for golfers of all skill levels and will need a corresponding number of testers. Looking forward to your contributions 😁

WITB:

D: TBD ??? 🤔

3w: :callaway-small: Paradym ♦️♦️♦️15° Hzrdus 6.0

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

4u:   :titleist-small:  T200 Utility Build 24° Hzrdus 6.0

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 25°-30.5° Recoil 110 f4

8i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 36°-44° Recoil 110 f4

48°:   :vokey-small:SM-9 Recoil 110 f4

54° & 58°:   :taylormade-small: MG3 stiff

P:   :L.A.B.: Mezz1.Max

Ball:  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Bag:  Jones Trouper R stand bag 

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Bortery said:

As a higher handicap golfer myself. I would like products for higher handicapper golfers. I would also ask to be involved in these testing process of the product. And obviously tested by those golfers, but not limited to, would be helpful. Being able to give/get feed back on forgiveness and ability to make/understand any adjustments of the product to help with miss hits. This would be a great topic of testing to read and/or write about. 

This gave me a few thoughts on higher handicap member testing opportunities ... When trying to get my wife in the game, I found that irons were particularly difficult for the beginner golfer to figure out.  Also, my dad at 76 can no longer hit irons (even though he's played his whole life).  I've gotten both of them into hybrid options throughout the bag, and it works well for them.  Here are some ideas for member testing:

1. Cleveland XL Halo "iron" set.

2. Cobra T-rail "iron" set.

3. Wilson launch pad "iron" set.

4.  Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Iron Woods "iron" set.

5. Thomas Golf hybrid "iron" set.  https://www.thomasgolf.com/buy/Hybrids-Right/Mens-AT705

6. Wedgewood Golf "iron" set.  https://wedgewoodgolf.com/products/wedgewood-sets

7. iDrive hybrid "iron" set. https://www.amazon.com/iDrive-Hybrids-Senior-Complete-which/dp/B0794P2ZMG

8. Moon Wood hybrids. (21* up to 35*)  https://henryhawkgolf.com/products/21-moon-wood

9. McGregor Golf Wizard "iron" set.

10. Eleven Golf hybrid "iron" set. https://www.eleven-golf.com/  (These have gotten a lot of traction from YouTube reviewers recently.)

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to see lots of different iron tests this year. It would be awesome to see some Wilson staff, Srixon, Pxg as well as some of the DTC brands. Oh and I would like to see if the Taylormade Qi irons truly do give you straiter ball flight.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vamosjackets said:

This gave me a few thoughts on higher handicap member testing opportunities ... When trying to get my wife in the game, I found that irons were particularly difficult for the beginner golfer to figure out.  Also, my dad at 76 can no longer hit irons (even though he's played his whole life).  I've gotten both of them into hybrid options throughout the bag, and it works well for them.  Here are some ideas for member testing:

1. Cleveland XL Halo "iron" set.

2. Cobra T-rail "iron" set.

3. Wilson launch pad "iron" set.

4.  Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Iron Woods "iron" set.

5. Thomas Golf hybrid "iron" set.  https://www.thomasgolf.com/buy/Hybrids-Right/Mens-AT705

6. Wedgewood Golf "iron" set.  https://wedgewoodgolf.com/products/wedgewood-sets

7. iDrive hybrid "iron" set. https://www.amazon.com/iDrive-Hybrids-Senior-Complete-which/dp/B0794P2ZMG

8. Moon Wood hybrids. (21* up to 35*)  https://henryhawkgolf.com/products/21-moon-wood

9. McGregor Golf Wizard "iron" set.

10. Eleven Golf hybrid "iron" set. https://www.eleven-golf.com/  (These have gotten a lot of traction from YouTube reviewers recently.)

I've mentioned almost all of these on my personal list to try out at some point, as I struggled with 3-7irons tremendously.   Not sure a hybrid will alleviate or worsen my playability.  

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bad Golfer said:

I would like to see lots of different iron tests this year. It would be awesome to see some Wilson staff, Srixon, Pxg as well as some of the DTC brands. Oh and I would like to see if the Taylormade Qi irons truly do give you straiter ball flight.

If I may, I will semi-hijack your post to add the following ….
I am probably to old for the testing of these to do me any good,  but from a pure nostalgia and trip down memory lane standpoint, I would be enthralled with a MacGregor iron testing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rob Person said:

I've mentioned almost all of these on my personal list to try out at some point, as I struggled with 3-7irons tremendously.   Not sure a hybrid will alleviate or worsen my playability.  

In case it might help, here's what has worked well for my dad:
Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver and fairway woods up through 9-wood. He also liked the Mavrik Max fairways and they go up that high in number also.
Ping G425 (or 430) hybrids 5 and 6 hybrids (6 hybrid goes up to 30 degrees I think).
A couple of Thomas Golf hybrids up to 9-iron (gets into the low 40's degree mark).  
He keeps a regular PW, SW, and 7-iron for greenside shots.

He's playing as good as I've ever seen him play - shot half his age on 9 holes a couple times in the last few months.  

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

If I may, I will semi-hijack your post to add the following ….
I am probably to old for the testing of these to do me any good,  but from a pure nostalgia and trip down memory lane standpoint, I would be enthralled with a MacGregor iron testing. 

I'm sorry I forgot about the MacGregor irons release. They would be awesome to see a spy test as well.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2024 at 2:29 PM, Fred Mitchell said:

The new Ventus blue shaft coming out.

I would love to see the Ventus line from Fujikura tested against the Tensei line from Mitsubishi and the HZRDUS Smoke RDX line from True Temper. I'm interested to know the similarities and differences from each style (or color, rather) and how it would help/effect golfers of the different swing speed categories. Obviously, this would be more geared towards drivers, woods & hybrids. I've always played the HZRDUS with my woods, but have always heard great things about Ventus.

Driver: Callaway Paradym w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 60

Wood: Srixon ZX 3 wood w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60

Hybrid: Tommy Armour Evo

Long Iron: Taylormade Stealth UDI 2i w/ Aldila Ascent 100

Irons: TM Stealth 5-AW w/ KBS Tour Taper-C

Wedges: Vokey 54 w/ KBS Tour, Taylormade MG 58 w/ TT Dynamic Gold

Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black w/ SuperStroke Pistol 2.0 grip

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How important are comparisons to you all when seeing member tests?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

How important are comparisons to you all when seeing member tests?

For me, it’s one data point…might help relate to something that I have played previously as a comparison.  Gives me an understanding if it is working for someone who has similar equipment to me.

But, it’s also not the only thing…really looking to see if it performs how the manufacturer says it should.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would love to see Artisan wedges for testing.  They look fantastic. I have seen very positive reviews in the magazines.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

 :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

 :titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png

 :Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

How important are comparisons to you all when seeing member tests?

I am pro-human testing and reviewing vs. robot / machine data spewing. Member testers seem to do an extremely good job of explaining any bias or prejudice that they may have. The reporting of how weather, turf conditions, differences between hitting off sims, ranges, and actual course play is well done… The clincher is the “ feel aspect “ that only humans can engage in. All of the above should transfer to member testing of like products. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While we often see the Youtubers do a new driver side by side of the differing versions (i.e. standard v max etc) I'd be interested in seeing how this looks for an amateur and could be interesting to see how they stack up. 

Other than that, training aids are of interest to me and how this looks/feels and ease of use is key to see if they're worth the investment. A lot can be pretty expensive but you don't know how much difference they could make. For instance putting mirrors - how quickly do you see a change, how easy to use and take with you etc.

 

D - Callaway X 416

3 Hybrid - Mizuno JPX850

Irons - Mizuno MPH4 5-PW

54deg Vokey SM7

50deg & 58 deg Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full-Face

P - Odyssey Tank 2 ball  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

How important are comparisons to you all when seeing member tests?

I think product comparisons are a valid point of interest, however, with all of us being unique in our abilities I am more interested in knowing if the product performs as advertised by the OEM. If comparisons are conducted under controlled lab conditions, such as robotic testing, it will generally carry more validity in decision making process.

 TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

 TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

 TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, HZRDUS RDX Smoke 6.0 

 RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

 T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

 Studio Select, Newport 1.5

 ELIXR (2022)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...