Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

PREMIUM IRONS

Spartan01

I have recently been lucky enough to upgrade my irons, I was playing an old set of cavity back blades. 

They were CALLAWAY X,  I was lucky enough to be able to test aew sets to decide on the ones would buy.

These were second hand sets at a pro shop,  there was Titleist,  Taylomade,  Callaway and  the one I settled on was Mizuno. Out of 10 sets 2 of the final four I selected were Mizuno. 

I was limited by the amount I had to spend,  an older set of Titleist mb irons was canceled out then a Bridgestone set crossed off . That left 2 sets of Mizuno irons and the one that won the day was MP-54 5 iron to pitching wedge with carbon shafts in a stiff flex.

The weight of the sets was amazing revelation,  so light and allowing so much speed through the impact and the feeling or feedback through that shafts was something newfor me.

I found the Mizuno irons are far away and above anything I had ever hit before,  the feeling is so buttery and smooth with instant feedback on off center shots.

Shots hit low on the face or slightly thin tend to travel just as far as a middled shot , ( after the inevitable run out).

Have lowered my handicap from a 7 to a 3 , within 1 year with the new irons.

I also upgraded more parts of the bag, will explain these changes in other blogs.

BRAVO MIZUNO,  many thanks. 

I can only imagine what I could accomplish with a bigger cheque book to buy some newer ones. 

Happy golfing 

Mcchilds 

TAYLOMADE SIM 2 MAX driver and 3 wood.

TAYLOMADE SIM UDI 2 iron. TAYLOMADE P790 4 iron.MIZUNO MP-54 5 iron - pitching wedge. CALLAWAY X HOT 50° 54° and 58°.PARAGON WIN-R putter, with superstroke 3.0 fat grip and 70 gm weighting. Playing CALLAWAY CHROME SOFT XALSO in the bag TAYLOMADE TP5 Xand SRIXON Z- STAR XV.BIONIC glove, also have FOOTJOY ones.FOOTJOY spiked shoes and NEW BALANCE flat shoes. 

Congrats on making some big strides in improving!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I just recently found out that the assistant pro I train who got a new set of Srixon irons last year (for free) was offered a new set of Ping irons (for free) cause the ladies at the club play ping. She also had a choice of Mizunos, and I was like, hey why not the PT that works at two clubs? We will see what the Mizuno rep thinks of that. Point is, I didn't realize how club pros get free sets wedge through drivers to promote the clubs!

Dr. Walter Young IV, PT, DPT

I've been playing the Mizuno JPX 921 Forged for a couple years now.. absolutely love them, they replaced the JPX 919, and before that it was the MP60 which I still wish I would have kept.

Can't go wrong with the Mizunos Love them. 

0702232008_HDR-EDIT.jpg

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

1 hour ago, NUTTY2003 said:

Hi read through guidelines and instead of just reading posts I will try to become more pro active 👍 

I need to do better with that too, I have only really done quality replies. It is hard for me to do the simple replies. 

Dr. Walter Young IV, PT, DPT