Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Center Shafted Putters

alii1959

Anyone using them.  I had, up until recently, 7 rotating putters.  The one in use depended greatly on which of them had recently been banished.  I have a cheap center shafted putter, it was a house brand, from Edwin Watts.  I keep going back to it, even though there are, and have been, a multitude of more expensive, fitted for me, fancier putters that have come along...some have been banished to the used club area in local golf store.  I seem, this is so subjective, to putt better with it on really fast greens, like at my home course.  I keep taking it out of the bag, yet it keeps putting itself back in.  I am down to three rotating putters, at the moment, only one has been banished for truly awful behavior as of late.  So, what is your experience with center shafted putters?

Cobra LTDx one-length 6-SW

Cobra Aerojet 2,3,4,5 Hybrids--85g stiff shafts

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Ping Anser2 G2 putter

Dedicated Walker

Very interested in this topic. I’m thinking about making the switch too. LAB golf and some other brands are making some sick center shafted. Even though SeeMore has been at it for years. 

Caleb C.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3

Fairway Woods: Titeist 915 3 wood & 3 hybrid 

Irons: Mizuno MP-5 4-PW with KBS tour shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 50*, 56*, and 60*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x