Has anyone used a golf scooter/board?

One of the ladies at our club has a golf scooter.  It is like a big skate board with a handle and motor.  Her bag attaches to it and she looks like she has an utter blast.  It folds up and goes in the car with ease.  

I noticed that many of the were on Ebay so I made an offer and got one for half the normal price.   I did as much research as I could on like.   I would love to have a way to drive to my ball even on 100% cart path days.

I don't know if I made a wasteful impulsive purchase.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4  58/9

Putter: Evnroll ER2 head with a custom shaft set up from Positive Putters that gives a toe up balance

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft with triple track                     

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Totally agree that they look like a lot of fun, and probably less damage to the course than a traditional golf cart. That said, our club won’t allow them or the electric pull carts  

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black

4 hours ago, mackdaddy said:

One of the ladies at our club has a golf scooter.  It is like a big skate board with a handle and motor.  Her bag attaches to it and she looks like she has an utter blast.  It folds up and goes in the car with ease.  

I noticed that many of the were on Ebay so I made an offer and got one for half the normal price.   I did as much research as I could on like.   I would love to have a way to drive to my ball even on 100% cart path days.

I don't know if I made a wasteful impulsive purchase.

Sounds like it may be a "Golf Board" initially developed with the help of .. yep .. a few surfers several years ago.

Have not tried one myself but heck they look like fun!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric trolley.
Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or Vice Pro Air. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, Hacker60521 said:

Totally agree that they look like a lot of fun, and probably less damage to the course than a traditional golf cart. That said, our club won’t allow them or the electric pull carts  

I am curious about the ban on electric pull carts....  What is the reason behind that?

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; Callaway Mavrik 18* 5w;  Mizuno JPX 919 HM Pro 4i; :ping-small: G410 5 & 6 iron;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 7 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.