Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

PGA Tour Holds YouTube Content Creator Tournament

Golfspy_CG2

Big jump for the PGA to put on an event like this promoting some of the biggest names on YT.   Should be interesting to watch.   

But personally not having NLU's Solly or Cody both legit players involved makes me wonder what the selection process was.  Really curious to see how this is received. 

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/the-creator-classic-is-pga-tours-first-big-investment-in-youtube-golf/

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

They only mentioned a few names so we will see what 16 are actually in the game. Should be a better watch than the one they did in Myrtle Beach. The You Tubers could have done a better job broadcasting and keeping it entertaining.It probably was the best nap I ever had.🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

I'll be interested in watching. Probably won't be a fan of all the creators but happy to see the PGA Tour trying something different and all pro sports leagues have to experiment. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* / Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

Somewhat surprised that they don't have more guys participating, but there is such a spread in abilities in YouTube golfers that at a certain point some guys don't have a chance. I would think given the roster that it will clearly be the Bryan Bros and Brad Dalke battling it out for the lead, and Sean Walsh trying to hang on. Garrett doesn't have the game and consistency to match those guys, FP doesn't have the distance, and I suspect Tyler is just there to bring in the DudePerfect audience.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB at 7.5°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour