No3PuttLaLa

What Did You Smoke Today?

My first Cuban fail, wrapper came apart and was dry , after half smoked with a tough draw I opened it up to find a lot of green spots.

The first of the 10 was amazing, this one terrible. So I backed it up to a Partagas Series D #5. Much better, luck of the draw I guess.

No 2? Surprising... I've had two 25 count and haven't found a bad one yet. But just like golf, there is always that one cigar/shot that is abnormal!

D#5 is a solid one. I have one #4 left in the humidor.

Have a new shipment of Epicure de Luxe (10) and Bolivar Petit Corona (25) coming in next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Good deal looking forward to your comments when you smoke those two. I have some De luxe and really do enjoy those.

• Like 1

My first Cuban fail, wrapper came apart and was dry , after half smoked with a tough draw I opened it up to find a lot of green spots.

The first of the 10 was amazing, this one terrible. So I backed it up to a Partagas Series D #5. Much better, luck of the draw I guess.

Only 1 dud out of 10, consider that a good box. With the tobacco shortages the last few years and the extreme demand for CCs the quality control, has gone out the window. 

Had a Hupmann 1844 reserve and it was fantastic. Once it went out I started golfing like crap though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The great thing is enjoying a good cigar makes up for crappy play!

• Like 1

Love delivery day, now they must rest !

Beautiful part is they were both boxed in 2016. So they already have 2 years to them. I always burn one right out of the box... both were absolute beauties, as expected.

• Like 1

attachicon.gif IMG_4706.JPG

Bolivar Petit Corona + Angel's Envy Rye

Bourbon cartridge....................explain please

They're Whiskey Bullets. Made of stainless steel, they are kept in freezer and keep Whiskey cold when used. Better than ice so you don't dilute the brown water!

Montecristo Espada... first time having this and I must say it definitely won't be the last. Beautiful cigar and inexpensive.

This could last for an entire round of golf.

They're Whiskey Bullets. Made of stainless steel, they are kept in freezer and keep Whiskey cold when used. Better than ice so you don't dilute the brown water!

Saw these the other day, do they give the drink any type of metallic flavors?