Kor.A.Door

D v D 2

Yesterday I was at the club to pick up a food item for Thanksgiving. I decided to take a look around the pro shop for a few minutes and glad I did. A Wilson rep had apparently visited the shop this week and there were two prominent displays for the new Cortex driver. These were cardboard stand displays/racks with about 5-6 drivers on each display. (sorry no photos) Our shop has never (sadly) given such favor to Wilson in the past. As most would do I grabbed one and took a look... and I liked what I was seeing. Rule #1 for most people is do you like the look at address. Yes, I did. I thought it had a traditional look at address and.... it just looked cool all around. I guess that counts for something doesn't it? The sticker on the drivers were $499! Even though I'm not a initial release buyer I'd certainly like to give this driver a shot. I suspect the price of the Cortex will drop rather quickly so we'll see as the new year gets underway.

• Like 2